Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Morgan.

Prayers for her and her family this evening.

Morgan should not be gone from this earth. Too soon. So much to give to the world. Please help in finding the murderer. Prayers to Morgan's family. Let no other family feel this grief.

A year next week since this beautiful young lady was murdered...prayers to her family and for justice...

We continue to work diligently with Law Enforcement to find justice for Morgan Dana Harrington and apprehend her killer(s). This is a difficult task during our worst nightmare with our limited energy and abilities. We will be successful though because of the strength we derive from the outpouring of love we have received from across the nation and beyond. Your support carries us as we continue to fight for Morgan and other precious children. We are so grateful to each of you. 2 4 1 The Harringtons
http://findmorgan.com/

The Harrington's have closed the forum.

Wow, I just can't believe it's all most a year that Morgan was stolen from this world. They need to find the animal that did this and soon.

It is deeply unnerving and very frightening to know that this evil being is still roaming the highways and byways, hiding in plain sight, until his need to assault and murder reawakens. Even with forensic evidence, he is cunning enough to stay beneath the radar, disguising himself as a normal human being. Meanwhile, the Harringtons live day to day with the unending sadness of their daughter's horrific death, with no justice in sight. I cannot imagine it.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/263463

Trumping the evil: Slain student Morgan Harrington's parents have worked to turn their heartbreak to others' benefit
Morgan Harrington's body was found in January, and since that time her parents have worked to turn their heartbreak to others' benefit.

(more at link)

It is deeply unnerving and very frightening to know that this evil being is still roaming the highways and byways, hiding in plain sight, until his need to assault and murder reawakens. Even with forensic evidence, he is cunning enough to stay beneath the radar, disguising himself as a normal human being. Meanwhile, the Harringtons live day to day with the unending sadness of their daughter's horrific death, with no justice in sight. I cannot imagine it.

That is the most frightening thing of all.
Why can't they catch this monster? They have a sketch and his DNA.
It's very frustrating nobody has come forward with his identity. He must be really good at hiding his sickness.

It's very frustrating nobody has come forward with his identity. He must be really good at hiding his sickness.

And changing his looks - or that his looks have vastly changed since the sketch was done.

Can't believe in 6 days it will be a year. RIP Morgan, You are NOT forgotten

Or, if he's not from the area, maybe the person or people who might recognize him haven't seen the picture or heard that he's wanted in Virginia. Or maybe they're afraid to turn him in.

Or, if he's not from the area, maybe the person or people who might recognize him haven't seen the picture or heard that he's wanted in Virginia. Or maybe they're afraid to turn him in.
Maybe they are afraid to turn him in. Seems the person(s) responsible is familiar with the area Morgan was dumped.

Dan and Gil Harrington were on the Today show this morning. It was a great interview and tribute to Morgan. I will try and post a link when it is added to the Today site.

wm

The other thing that frightens me is that the predator who murdered Morgan doesn't even have his DNA on file anywhere -- so he's apparently someone who has managed to escape from being detected -- though it's hard for me to believe he has no criminal record!!

The other thing that frightens me is that the predator who murdered Morgan doesn't even have his DNA on file anywhere -- so he's apparently someone who has managed to escape from being detected -- though it's hard for me to believe he has no criminal record!!
Exactly...scary. Eventually he will be caught. I just hope it's not because another life is taken.

Tomorrow is depressing. I'll be spending lots of time remembering Morgan.

:Justice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member