Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I re-watched Morgan's Disappeared episode last night. When they show her standing outside the arena, more than once in her peripheral it has a black man with dreads either closeby or engaging in conversation with her. :eek:

Thank you!! It is Season 4 Episode 3. Entitled: Heavy Metal Mystery.
Available on Netflix until Oct 5th. Will watch

I've followed Morgan's case since she disappeared and I am so glad to see that finally the perp who killed Morgan appears to have been caught. I am sorry it didn't happen earlier and that he was able to take Hannah as well.

The Harringtons have been beacons of strength and composure since Morgan's disappearance. I wish them continued strength as they enter into the next phase of making sure this monster gets justice for what he did to Morgan and Hannah. I know they have supported and stood by other families with missing/murdered girls in the area, like the family of Alexis Murphy. I hope the Harringtons can provide some solace for Hannah's family as well.

I am so glad justice for Morgan appears to finally be coming!

Before Hannah Graham, another student vanished in the night in Charlottesville
By Justin Jouvenal
September 30

Snipped:

“Though the answers may never heal your heart,” a poster wrote on a Facebook page dedicated to Harrington on Monday, “I hope, in some way, they may help you.”

:cry:

crop_mobileMerlin_19219805.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...96126e-48b5-11e4-891d-713f052086a0_story.html

She was so beautiful and full of life. She must have been so terrified that night. I pray she didn't suffer long, and like in the book- The Shack- God was with her the entire time... she wasn't ever "alone" with him. That is what I want to believe- with all my heart.

She was so beautiful and full of life. She must have been so terrified that night. I pray she didn't suffer long, and like in the book- The Shack- God was with her the entire time... she wasn't ever "alone" with him. That is what I want to believe- with all my heart.

Thanks button wasn't enough...beautiful words.

I re-watched Morgan's Disappeared episode last night. When they show her standing outside the arena, more than once in her peripheral it has a black man with dreads either closeby or engaging in conversation with her. :eek:

I just watched the episode. There is no footage of Morgan shown. There is an actress portraying her leaving the arena and an actor who represents arena staff warning her that she can't re-enter (this actor is black and has dreads but that isn't relevant).

Hi appleye,

I believe I read that Morgan was injured inside the arena, became disorient and left the arena. Morgan attempted to re-enter the concert and was turned away. Shame on security/arena.

Thank you!! It is Season 4 Episode 3. Entitled: Heavy Metal Mystery.
Available on Netflix until Oct 5th. Will watch

Oh my goodness, I watched some episodes on netflix yesterday. And today the entire series is gone! Anyone know whether they will bring it back or why they removed it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!

Wishing each day we (and also the Harringtons, of course) get closer to getting the truth about who was responsible for ending dear Morgan's life. She never had the chance to grow up to be as awesome as her Mom. What an exceptional human being Gil Harrington is. Why her???

The news articles have said " forensic evidence" has tied Morgan's case to Hannah's. I was under the wrong impression that "forensic evidence" is strictly biological. Not so. Could even be a paint chip. Here is an informative link that will help with our sleuthing. Hmmn, so maybe they did find Morgan's jewelry in perps possession. I had kinda ruled that out being under the assumption that forensic evidence was only biological. You learn something new every day!!

http://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...ringtons+blog&fr=onesearch&fr2=piv-web&psqn=2

UPDATE: Jesse Matthew Allegedly Worked as a Cab Driver the Night Morgan Harrington Went Missing
Posted: Oct 09, 2014 8:43 PM EDT

See below for VSP's full press release:

Inaccurate information was released today by certain media outlets citing unnamed "sources" regarding the Morgan Harrington investigation. Jesse L. Matthew Jr. was never interviewed in 2009 by state police in connection with the Morgan Harrington investigation.

Right now the disappearance and death of Morgan are the core focus of the Virginia State Police investigation. Release of information from anyone other than the Virginia State Police concerning this case is not official nor factually confirmed. The Harrington family and public deserve accurate representation of the facts of this case. State police will release new information at a time and in a manner that does not jeopardize the integrity of this ongoing, complex criminal investigation.

Surviving the 'Murdered Child's Club'
By Ann Hardie, Special to CNN
updated 6:01 AM EDT, Fri October 17, 2014

Snipped:

One-hundred-and-one excruciating days later, the 20-year-old's skeletal remains were discovered 10 miles from the concert arena, on a hillside of a sprawling farm in the shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Her death was ruled a homicide.

ON Friday, the Harringtons mark the fifth anniversary of their daughter's murder the same way they have marked four others — with a ceremony on Charlottesville's Copeley Road Bridge, the last place witnesses reported seeing Morgan alive. The family has used these annual milestones to try to generate new information on who may have killed Morgan and to warn young women in Charlottesville to be vigilant.

Morgan's ashes also have been scattered where the family vacationed in North Carolina's Outer Banks and in a remote spot in the Himalayas, carried there by a college professor who taught Morgan and is now a close family friend.

She understands the self-inflicted wounds that being in the spotlight brings. "I'll be in Kroger and people will blurt out, 'Are you the mother of the dead girl?' Happens all the time," Gil says. "I always stop and talk. I've put myself out there. It still cuts a little bit." Others recognize her and avert their eyes, which may be even more painful. "Some people have said, 'When are the Harringtons going to get over it already?'"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/17/us/vir...html?hpt=hp_c2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member