Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold mine.

Hi all. I saw this on HLN yesterday...it was Michele Sigona...the one who used to be shown as being with "America's Most Wanted". I don't know if she is still with them.

Thanks! I have no experience with trying to contact a media reporter, but I will start tomorrow....I think we need to get this discussion off the table! MOO

From www.johnpauljonesarena.com:

ATM's provided by Bank of America are located at the following locations:
Lower Level: Sec. 110
Upper Level: Sec. 314

Both inside the arena - she would have to walk to a bank once she got stranded outside.

About walking the bridge, I extrapolated from the "both sides of the bridge" that she was seen heading in both directions ... it is a fairly short bridge that I'm not sure why she would move from one side to the other while heading in the same direction. There are actually 3 banks with ATMs on Ivy Rd. A BB&T and Suntrust on the JPJ side and a Wachovia on the far side. The Suntrust is nearest Lannigan parking area ...

2uj1qtx.jpg

Copeley Bridge over the tracks looking back towards the University Hall/Parking. John Paul Jones Arena is behind the UHall.

Any update on this?​

COMMUNITY MEETING TONIGHT TO DISCUSS SEARCH PARTY
UPDATE: A community meeting will be held tonight, Thursday, November 05, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. ET at the Cavalier Inn’s Jefferson Room in Charlottesville, Va. The Laura Recovery Center will speak to volunteers about search party procedures in preparation for the volunteer community search for Morgan Harrington this weekend. The meeting is NOT mandatory to join the searches on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but is recommended. We are grateful to those who can volunteer their time to help bring Morgan home. Thank you.

Just wondering, have ANY of the friends OFFERED to take polygraph tests?

Not everyone is trained or even cares to do a security job properly. Mostly guys that want to be in bands but are NOT rockstars hoping to either see free shows and pick up the chicks at shows. But, not everyone in security is like that.

You're wrong about the security.....of course it's possible to find someone as you described, but most of them don't fit your portrayal. There are underpaid LE who work these jobs for extra money and I know this for a fact. The companies that are contracted for security provide guards who, before being hired, underwent background checks and were licensed. There are also females who hold these positions as well. Most of them could care less about the concert.

Just sitting here thinking about Morgan...again. This is what I have tonight.

She had a ticket and went to the concert. Planning on seeing Metallica. Something or someone drew her up out of her seat..a call? a text.. a previous plan? She kisses her friends goodbye and leaves before the band even starts playing. She stops on her way out to go to the bathroom and takes a couple of pictures. She falls going up/down the steps. She then leaves the arena to meet the person. She is not planning on walking and is not dressed to do so. She knows the rules and somebody even says..if you leave you can't get back in. Then...something happens. She changes her mind or the person isn't there? She is stuck. She tries to get back into the arena but of course can't. Her friend inside texts her "are you alright, did you hook up?" She says no..no show or whatever and tells her friend I will get a ride home. I am sure she wanted her friends to see the concert and I am sure her friends thought she made her bed lie in it. She said she was ok and didn't want them to worry. Then I think she texted around looking for a ride. Looks like somebody didn't show up or said I am at..come there and I will drive you home when I get off..get there...something. What puzzles me is no video of her anywhere. That is amazing and kind of deflates my theory. Eyewitnesses see girls like Morgan everywhere. Heck we all thought for sure it was Morgan in the video up by the stage..even her parents. So how could a total stranger say..I saw Morgan on the bridge. I know there were several that said that but darn there were several of us and even her family that 'thought' we saw Morgan in that video.

Thats about all I have.

OMG I just went over to Facebook to see what was going on there and I had the suprise of my life. All kinds of people trying to hook up to ride together for the search. Don't they know what kind of people are on there...just looking...??? I have not joined so I can't post over there but would somebody that is registered please tell these young folks...be careful..you might be next.

Gosh if they hasn't taught us something?????

Honeybun I've had the same thoughts as you. Something made her leave the arena....she didn't "just find herself outside." IMO

She obviously knew the no re-entry policy as she had been to many concerts and the policy is everywhere, signs, ticket stubs, etc plus I'm certain she was even told of the policy when she left.

Ok so the question is why no video anywhere? Like yourself, this is the one thing that has had me continually puzzled. While I'm sure reputable sightings are coming in, some of the first ones following her disappearance were, IMO, bogus...IE: guys in parking lot who stated she initiated conversation, asking who opening bands were. Morgan would have known who the opening bands were and this one fact disputed their claim of seeing her IMO. I only wonder how many of the other sightings are indeed true sightings.

I've even wavered back and forth as to whether or not she even went to the concert at all, but as you said, it seems she did and for whatever reason left the arena with no plans of returning. Something caused her to rethink her decision to go outside as she obviously tried to gain re-entry. From this point...I don't know. I do honestly feel she met foul play, whether robbery or an attack of some sort.

From the beginning, this case has befuddled all of us and there are so many unanswered questions. I hope they find her because her family deserves answers and peace.

God bless Morgan....May they soon find her.

At this link:http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/04/missing.metallica.virginia.tech/index.html
There is video from what appears to be inside the arena of Morgan. So it is a known fact that she at least made it TO the concert. What happened from there...remains a mystery.

I thought it was an illustration of how they have received tips and leads about her (such as the images of DS turning out not to be MH) but there was no confirmation that actually was her in this particular video. It could still be DS in that image. I might be wrong

Facebook poster whoever you are..God Bless You. She posted on Facebook about how important it is to be cautious. Those gals were looking for rides and meetings and what not. Darn the beat goes on...

Now I have to ask....Where is everybody?

I thought it was an illustration of how they have received tips and leads about her (such as the images of DS turning out not to be MH) but there was no confirmation that actually was her in this particular video. It could still be DS in that image. I might be wrong

I am sure the LE now know about DS and I think those sightings outside the arena are of DS also. Remember the three big guys with her up by the stage and that was one of the sightings I think by the paperlady. And then the older couple saying a blonde girl with three guys..DS again.

I hope DS has cleared up just where she was that night so LE can rule out "sightings" people have mistaken for Morgan. They were dressed alike and both blondes. I think this is a big part of the problem.

"Harrington is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a black Pantera T-shirt, a black miniskirt, black tights and black boots when last seen."

snipped from an aricle at this link:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/04/missing.metallica.virginia.tech/index.html

There is a Nancy Grace video posted on the same page which shows video of Morgan inside the arena. Here is the problem. Her outfit as described included black tights...but the young lady in the video is NOT wearing black tights...her legs are obviously bare. It is about 1:56 mark where I clearly see her legs. A small detail, but the devil is in the details, right?

Of course if we had the information and videos LE has we would probably all fit the puzzle pieces together.

Perhaps they have video. Perhaps they know who she was to meet. Perhaps they have pictures of her movements. Perhaps they know a whole lot about that night..perhaps.

One thing I will mention. If they thought she had taken off or was with someone they certainly would not be allowing searches to be undertaken. I can't see them allowing all those good people to be put through all of this if they had an idea where Morgan was.

"Harrington is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a black Pantera T-shirt, a black miniskirt, black tights and black boots when last seen."

snipped from an aricle at this link:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/04/missing.metallica.virginia.tech/index.html

There is a Nancy Grace video posted on the same page which shows video of Morgan inside the arena. Here is the problem. Her outfit as described included black tights...but the young lady in the video is NOT wearing black tights...her legs are obviously bare. It is about 1:56 mark where I clearly see her legs. A small detail, but the devil is in the details, right?

But do remember even her parents said she might have gotten hot and taken them off. Her dad said it was her. Her brother said no. Her mother said she couldn't tell. Then DS came forward and said "it was me".

Forgive me, but who is DS? One of the friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme