Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WUSA9 ‏@wusa9 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Sources tell @AndreaMcCarren that a body was found near White Oak Canyon trail. The search for Nicole Mittendorff could be over.
Are you serious? They've been searching five days and found near the trail?

I hope they search for clues to see if she died there or if her body was placed there after she died which would indicate she was murdered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#BREAKING: Sources tell @AndreaMcCarren that a body was found near White Oak Canyon trail. The search for Nicole Mittendorff could be over.

My thoughts exactly. So sad.

Is there somewhere on that trail where she could have fallen off (or intentionally descended into a ditch or something)? If she went off of the side of a trail somehow, I understand how she could be described as "close" to a trail, but hard to find.

It's a long trail and she could have been in a shallow grave.

Find Nicole
5 mins ·
Regarding Breaking News: At this time the family does not have any information pertaining to this, as we have additional information we will update the Facebook page. We appreciate everyone's continued prayers and support.

Honestly, I think it's incredibly unlikely that this was foul play, so I think it's unlikely that she was in a grave as such.

Fairfax has one of the best search teams, they went out today. I wonder if they started from the beg where the car was parked. They should've let them in before today.

Honestly, I think it's incredibly unlikely that this was foul play, so I think it's unlikely that she was in a grave as such.

We have no idea if it is foul play or not. Hopefully we will learn of autopsy findings soon.

We have no idea if it is foul play or not. Hopefully we will learn of autopsy findings soon.

I think we can make an educated guess from the context. We obviously don't know anything, but to say we have no idea seems like a stretch.

She called in sick to work and then vanished. This is either an accident or a suicide.

I think we can make an educated guess from the context. We obviously don't know anything, but to say we have no idea seems like a stretch.

Well all we know is a body was found. We don't know if she killed herself or if she was murdered and dumped there. Either is a plausible possibility. The evidence should suggest what really happened. Like I said the autopsy should reveal how she died.

Is there somewhere on that trail where she could have fallen off (or intentionally descended into a ditch or something)? If she went off of the side of a trail somehow, I understand how she could be described as "close" to a trail, but hard to find.

If she was found in the canyon is possible she fell, but I don't know how they wouldn't have seen her by now. The trail around the canyon sticks pretty close to the water.

This is terrible. I hope we find out what happened soon. I really hope there is not another crazy guy running around killing women.

So far they have said a body was found, and have asked for more all terrain vehicles. That White Oak Canyon trail looks pretty long to me, she could be located just about anywhere down the length of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back