VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if some of them are Law Enforcement online trying to catch predators too.... What sites are these you are seeing her posts on, just FB? Can you copy/paste her conversation(s)?

I think that would be against WS rules.

I have read somewhere possibly some other SM was involved. I have read KIK and some other one

Yes her mother said they met online on a site she had never even heard of.

You know...this is another thing I wonder. All of those posts the victim made about wanting to kill herself...her mother made it sound like she had seen some of the things that had happened on social media. Why weren't those posts deleted? As someone who was a teenager not too long ago, if I ever got caught posting something like that my parents & I would have a serious discussion and I would have been told to delete that picture (or even my entire account) IMMEDIATELY. And my parents really weren't all that involved.

As a teacher it's really sad that not a single adult intervened. I have seen my students post things about self-harm on social media and I call the appropriate people immediately. Usually the post is removed by the child after a long discussion, and sometimes the account is gone entirely. I rarely have to go looking for this. Usually students tip me off about it and ask me to take a look. I'm a younger teacher though, so maybe they feel more comfortable coming to me. IDK. I just think it's sad no one intervened. It's not like it would have been hard to find. She used her full name!

First degree murder doesn't have to mean premeditation. It can be a death that happened in the commission of another felony. So if I am interpreting the statute correctly, if she died while in his "custody" (aka after she was kidnapped) even if she went willingly, that would be murder. We don't know if he actually killed her with his own hands or if she died while in his custody. That is, I think, what will tell us the most information in the coming weeks. If she died while with him because of a medical emergency, this dude is stupid for potentially getting involved (maybe attempting to sexually assault?) with a minor, and he is probably evil on some level, but not as evil as if he set out to sexually assault & kill her and succeeded in doing that and in getting a friend to hide the body. JMO

I think what Lieutenant Mike Albert from Blacksburg Police Department said today clearly indicates that he killed her and she did not die because of a medical emergency:

"Eisenhauer used this relationship to his advantage to abduct the 13-year-old and then kill her"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...following-three-day-search.html#ixzz3ytJZgPk3

This just breaks my heart.

Reposting from your quote above because some words in blue do not come forward in quoted replies:

From her mother:

“She was a typical student,” Weeks said. “She didn’t like going to school because she was bullied. She was telling me that girls were saying she was fat and talking about her scars from her transplant.”

Nicole often cried to stay home from school, her mother said. “We discussed it with teachers, but it got worse. It got so bad I wouldn’t send her.”

But the bullying, her mother said, continued on social media. “They can’t control those kids on social media,” Weeks said.

Weeks said she was told that her daughter met Eisenhauer online a few weeks ago. “That’s all I know,” she said. “It was some off-the-wall site I never heard of.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...c2f_story.html

I hadn't heard this but I just read on my uncles site that she was a cancer survivor and was constantly bullied at school. She had lymphoma. I read somewhere her liver transplant was when she was an infant? Such a shame.

I have been distracted by another horrible story in my area just today.
I hear story after story it seems lately involving kid's either being harmed or harming someone else, I know it happens more than I know and as much as always but I'm just a little shook up right now. Young kids just babies pretty much with no innocence left anymore. This little girl Nicole just 12 years old but had what seemed a vocabulary of a working girl and all the time I thought a much older adult had probably abducted her we find out that DE is just now legally an adult but still a youngster compared to what I was expecting. Now where I live a 20something year old mother was shot and killed in her driveway today while holding her 2 year old daughter in a robbery attempt..
They are reporting that those responsible are ages 11 - 18.
ELEVEN YEARS OLD??? He is a baby himself. Sickening .. Carrying her baby killed by children. Oh and these boys fb pics that are shown hanging out posing and pointing guns!!! Really? Did no one on their page not think that there was a problem with that or why would they have weapons? Just like Nicole was there not one person on her friends list or in a group she was in that didn't think she could be at risk communicating like she was with guys and strangers I mean come on.. I doubt Mom and Dad could see her activity but I just believe there had to be somebody that could see her activity that knew better but no one's wants to speak up now days because we risk being the bad person meddling when it's all said and done. We need a uprising of vigilante moderators or something... sorry guys I'm just heartbroken and in shock I do believe

I hadn't heard this but I just read on my uncles site that she was a cancer survivor and was constantly bullied at school. She had lymphoma. I read somewhere her liver transplant was when she was an infant? Such a shame.

Yes at 10 months old.

You know...this is another thing I wonder. All of those posts the victim made about wanting to kill herself...her mother made it sound like she had seen some of the things that had happened on social media. Why weren't those posts deleted? As someone who was a teenager not too long ago, if I ever got caught posting something like that my parents & I would have a serious discussion and I would have been told to delete that picture (or even my entire account) IMMEDIATELY. And my parents really weren't all that involved.

As a teacher it's really sad that not a single adult intervened. I have seen my students post things about self-harm on social media and I call the appropriate people immediately. Usually the post is removed by the child after a long discussion, and sometimes the account is gone entirely. I rarely have to go looking for this. Usually students tip me off about it and ask me to take a look. I'm a younger teacher though, so maybe they feel more comfortable coming to me. IDK. I just think it's sad no one intervened. It's not like it would have been hard to find. She used her full name!

Did any of you see the FB page that she had that said she was a UVA student and even showed a picture of her wearing a cap and gown? It was obvious that she wasn't the age she claimed to be (18).

I reported it earlier to FB due to sexual content. Guess it worked. It was disgusting.

I checked just a while ago and its still up but is told to be in process of shutting it down

A bit off topic but a formula that almost always works is young girls + horses = delayed interest in boys. Horse books, horse movies, horse camps, riding lessons, riding on family vacations, or even their own horse if you have that opportunity...it won't last forever but it will delay early onset boy craziness. :)

Late news, coming in late (my bad) from WRAL, Raleigh, NC:

[h=1]2 Virginia Tech students charged in death of teen girl
[/h]Posted 5:22 p.m. yesterday
Updated 10:32 p.m. yesterday

BLACKSBURG, Va. — Two Virginia Tech engineering students have been arrested in connection with the death of a 13-year-old girl whose disappearance last week from her Virginia home set off a frantic, four-day search.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/virginia-tech-s...of-missing-teen/15299041/#WEDfWCm476v3zPP0.99

I checked just a while ago and its still up but is told to be in process of shutting it down

I read that it would take 24 hours - not sure why but better late than never!

Did any of you see the FB page that she had that said she was a UVA student and even showed a picture of her wearing a cap and gown? It was obvious that she wasn't the age she claimed to be (18).

I saw it - it said she was a singer/songwriter and something else, too - said she was "single" and had several other misleading things or outright lies.

Which as we suspected will not do a thing - as just now a message was posted there that "we're moving everyone over to our new group" and to please join that group, with a link to it. Maybe FB should not send a warning to admins of sleezy groups that get closed, possibly? Grr. (Sorry for the sass).

I can't remember who but one of you asked if any of the members of the teen dating group she was on was talking about her murder or going on like it hadn't happened. Well I just checked to see if it was still up and it is! There are now a couple posts about the case on there one girl warning others that members may not be who they seem and to be careful. The site is still up and has postings from tonight. :( hope they take it down! I wondered though if the LE has them keeping it open to try to catch some pedophiles.

"Hey, I hate to bother you but I just killed a little girl and I need some help getting rid of her body, can you come help?"

"Sure, be there in a sec. Be sure to have lots of gas, we will take her to NC."

Who ARE these people??

I can't remember who but one of you asked if any of the members of the teen dating group she was on was talking about her murder or going on like it hadn't happened. Well I just checked to see if it was still up and it is! There are now a couple posts about the case on there one girl warning others that members may not be who they seem and to be careful. The site is still up and has postings from tonight. :( hope they take it down! I wondered though if the LE has them keeping it open to try to catch some pedophiles.

I had asked that. Thanks for checking!

I had a chat with my girl today, not just about cyber safety, but about when she needed to talk to me about her friends, and what they were up to. She looked a bit uncomfortable with that, but I reassured her that if I ever needed to talk to another child's parents, I would do it in a way that kept her out of it- like using a teacher as a middle person. She ended up sharing some alarming things with me about different groups her friends were in.

My girl is the same age as Nicole. The thought of a little girl, only 13, being so desperate for validation that they are in those horrible dating rooms is so sad. Some of the comments were disgusting- how demoralising for such a young person. What a vicious cycle.

The site is still up. <modsnip> I kept scrolling to make sure my 13 year old daughter wasn't on there. I will check her phone once i get home. Jmo

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1445234445783786

YES. Check her phone and keep on doing so. :yes: 13 and 14 is the 'danger zone' in my opinion. Girls are NUTZ at that age. They can be the sweetest, kindest, best behaved young ladies…but at the same time there are these sudden surges of hormones that suddenly take hold, especially when with their girlfriends. They will dare each other to do very foolish things, like go on Kik, or some live phone chat, just for 'a joke…'' scary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123