VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an article that mentioned footprints in the snow leading from her window to the parking lot. Surely, they can tell from that if she left with someone? If there was one set leading to the window and two sets leading to the parking lot?

Family says liver failure could begin by Friday for missing teen
Police are particularly concerned because the teen requires prescription medication daily for a previous liver transplant and is without the medication, according to a previous news release.

Fred Hawks said she takes two pills each morning and one at night. He said her doctors at the University of Virginia said she may be able to go a little longer without medication because she’s been taking her pills regularly and her most recent blood work showed everything was OK.

But after three days without medication, Hawks said, “it could go either way.” By day five, she would most likely be experiencing liver failure.

Crews were at the Hawks’ apartment off Fairfax Road in Blacksburg on Thursday afternoon. Some workers were marking tracks in the snow leading from a window to the parking lot. Other workers were dusting for fingerprints around the window.

I've been checking WDBJ7 and WSLS10. So far no presser. I wonder if they've found her or will it just be a progress update?

I did read on WDBJ that there are new developments. I'm sorry I can't post a link right now but if you search her name it comes up.

Blacksburg police holding news conference about missing teen Nicole Lovell

POSTED: 01:02 PM EST Jan 30, 2016 UPDATED: 02:30 PM EST Jan 30, 2016
Police have charged 18 year old David Eisenhauer of Columbia, Maryland with one count of abduction. He is being held without bond in the Montgomery County Jail. Eisenhauer is a freshman at Virginia Tech.

Police also told Virginia Tech students to not be alarmed if they see increased police presence on campus. No one is at risk and there is no threat.

Police did not answer questions after the news conference or comment on how Lovell and Eisenhauer might have met.

Excellent news they found the person responsible. Now hopefully they find Nichole safe!

You can google his name and Virginia Tech and his pic comes up. Looks scrawny, but apparently is a track and field star. Wonder how they met (maybe something like Tinder?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of special idiot does it require to NOT tell LE where this girl is?

On one of the replies to a comment someone shows his picture. Won't let me save on my phone to show.

a608f00fbeef118c26648f6bee46912a.jpg

WSLS 10
Blacksburg police say 18-year-old David Eisenhauer, a Virginia Tech freshman is charged with abduction in the disappearance of Nicole Lovell. Nicole has not yet been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member