VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that old though, it was from last spring. This can't be the same guy, can it??

My goodness God speed to finding her.
Hmm wouldn't it be something if during questioning the detectives had to go get water or restroom break and somehow the electricity went out to pitch black and something twisted this boys dingle dangles until he talked then when the electricity came back on there he is alone nobody saw nothing he couldn't either lol. Anyway that's why I am not on a police force. Lol

I've read he already has a lawyer.

IMHO, if he has a lawyer, and he knows where she is and she's alive, the lawyer would immediately direct LE to her. In any other case, Eishenhauer won't be talking. IMHO>

For those that were on Nicole's IG or FB did this guy come up?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that were on Nicole's IG or FB did this guy come up?!

She has at least 2 FB accounts that I've seen, and he's on neither of them - not with that name, anyway.

This sickens me. Someone seemingly normal, smart, athletic would even have the word "kidnap" next to his name scares me. Not the typical boogeyman. I am sure he never set eyes on Nichole before this incident.

Prayers she is found alive very soon.

This sickens me. Someone seemingly normal, smart, athletic would even have the word "kidnap" next to his name scares me. Not the typical boogeyman. I am sure he never set eyes on Nichole before this incident.

Prayers she is found alive very soon.

I'm sure he didn't, too. Just a very strong feeling they "met up" on the internet and this was their first meeting. What was he expecting to pick up, from her window? A woman? A girl?

I just reinstalled my IG account. I know I'm so late on this but it's just so sad at 13 to be posting these things. She reminds me of me when I was that age. Very insecure. All her worth seems to be placed on boys. I wish her accounts were more monitored by her loved ones. I know that can be challenging as a mother of a 20 year old. Been there done that. But I just feel she was so very lost.
I pray she is found safe. I hope this guy talks. This is just so very sad.

I hate to say it, but this isn't looking good at all.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Is it possible they met at the mall earlier that day? She went to the mall with a gal pal, right? Maybe they first met at the mall or they met online and she brought a friend for the first meeting and then felt safe enough to sneak out to see him again that night.

I do have a sinking feeling that her kidnapper has been arrested, yet, she has not been found.

I live in Roanoke, the neighboring town of Blacksburg. Hometown of Morgan Harrington and minutes from Charlottesville and Nelson Co.

I'm tired of this happening to our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27