VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so concerned. Been following and feel heartsick at the real thought that she has come to harm either deliberately or through lack of medicine. Please David, talk.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

It really really worries me that he is not talking. I doubt she is still with us, if he is the one who abducted her. He would tell LE where she was, if that was the case. This is a nightmare. :candle:

Per HSTNG, and David Lovell, she was just found deceased. I am scavenging the Internet for an article but no luck so far.

Oh dear Lord. I feared that, as we all did. But to hear it is still so shocking. Poor girl.

Going back to the beginning, in light of this arrest...

Has it actually been established that she does in fact have her Minions blanket with her? Or at the very least that it's not in her room or in the house anywhere? All the missing posts I've seen say she MAY have it with her - but I may have missed something.

Second - she went missing sometime after midnight on the 27th (a Wednesday). Wed., Thur., Friday would have been school days not only for her but for DE as well. Not sure where I'm going with that, but surely LE is going to be checking his school/dorm.

katydid23 - I had the same initial impression but I'd already seen his other pics (there are tons of pics of this kid online - he was by all accounts, a real shining star) and just can't wrap my head around him going from academic/sports to junky pervert. I just can't figure that one at all.

It REALLY feels like something is missing here. Obviously Nicole, but there has to be WAY more to this story.

I have just read Nichole has been found deceased

It is on the fathers FB page

Can the link be posted?

No. :( She was so vulnerable. Oh Nichole.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

"Found" or DE told LE where she was?

Such heartbreaking news for the family :(

Going back to the beginning, in light of this arrest...

Has it actually been established that she does in fact have her Minions blanket with her? Or at the very least that it's not in her room or in the house anywhere? All the missing posts I've seen say she MAY have it with her - but I may have missed something.

Second - she went missing sometime after midnight on the 27th (a Wednesday). Wed., Thur., Friday would have been school days not only for her but for DE as well. Not sure where I'm going with that, but surely LE is going to be checking his school/dorm.

katydid23 - I had the same initial impression but I'd already seen his other pics (there are tons of pics of this kid online - he was by all accounts, a real shining star) and just can't wrap my head around him going from academic/sports to junky pervert. I just can't figure that one at all.

It REALLY feels like something is missing here. Obviously Nicole, but there has to be WAY more to this story.

I think you are right that it was never for sure confirmed she had the blanket with her, but I assumed "may" have it with her meant that it was gone from her room (and where else would a blanket like that be? Unlikely in her school locker, etc).

I too am wondering how the star student went to abductor so quickly. Sure, everyone has a secret life I suppose, but that's one heckuva secret life at only 18.

There has to be way more to this story. It just doesn't make sense.

Oh WOW. RIP Nichole. This is so sad.I was praying they would find her ok.

There has to be way more to this story. It just doesn't make sense.

No sense at all. I really hope LE gives a presser or at least explains how the heck/what the heck happened here, and real soon.

I know we can't link to family FB pages. But I think it's okay to post a link to the Find Nichole page...(if not, mods, please delete.)

https://www.facebook.com/FindNicoleLovell/timeline

Thanks. I added it to klily444's post. We still need MSM/LE confirmation before we can update the title. Please alert when the press or LE releases the information.

So sad. RIP Nichole.

I wonder if he met her, thought she was 18 (she self identifies as 18 on some SM), they decide to hang out together for a couple days, she doesn't tell him about her medical condition, maybe they do drugs, and then she dies. He freaks out and doesn't know what to do, so he does nothing. This is the kindest scenario I can fathom.

I only bring up the drug scenario based on his booking picture.

Press conference for 9:30 PM Eastern time.

[video=twitter;693580968444174336]https://twitter.com/CollegiateTimes/status/693580968444174336[/video]

Before I say anything else, can I please just thank all of the mamas for the tips on keeping girls safe on sm, etc. I've a toddler girl and another baby on the way, and I do not have fond memories of the vulnerability and stupidity of my teen years. I'm terrified for theirs, and I appreciate your wise words and tips.

I came on looking for a thread as soon as she went missing, now I came back after reading about the arrest. I caught myself up, fully expecting we'd have good news before the night was over. I'm heartsick for her family, and for her. Nicole, you fought hard to keep this life all of your life, and I'm gutted that things turned out this way for you. You deserved more, and I'll leave it at that. Rest in peace. I'm not sure I want to know the details of the last few days of your life, but out of respect for you, my daughter, and your family I will find them out. I hope that your pain has been eased, and I wish it could have been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay