VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she looks cut up at all. Looks like a piece of hair on her face to me. She looks like crap but I suspect that's due to the situation she got herself into.

Were there any photos taken of them in court today?

I also think it's hair.

Regardless of whether it is a scratch or hair, she does look rough. But IMO she doesn't look beat up. She looks like someone who hasn't slept in 4-5 days. She looks like someone who saw something and did something she never thought she would see/do. And she looks like she was up all night being interrogated by police.

I have hope that she is horrified by finding herself involved and that she will tell everything she knows. Please!

Can anyone figure out why Natalie K is so cut up & banged up if all she did was help her buddy 'dispose of a body'? Could it be Natalie K was stunned & threw a fit when police showed up to arrest her & the way Natalie K wound up so banged up about her face was that police had to do 'that thing' where they have someone down on the ground, belly down, & one officer has knee pressing the person's face into the ground while police cuff him/her ??

I would surmise they may have taken her out in a wooded area to discard the body and NK ran into low hanging branches and that's how she got the scratch on her face. And I do think the photo shows the scratch/cut and it doesn't look like hair to me.

While LE has specifically said they weren't told Nicole's location by the murder defendant but I do wonder if NK may be the one who told them. Maybe she thinks its wise to spill what she knows hoping she can plea her charges down at a later date?

Its just odd they found Nicole's body the day of the arrest.

And LE sure linked these two suspects together very quickly.

IMO

How do you think NK got involved in this situation? Do you think it's likely that she knew about NL before her death?

Take it for what it's worth but Inside Edition flat out said he met her on a teen dating site and LE traced him through her computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An article I saw on Facebook said LE will not be releasing details. We may have to wait til the end of March

I know there is a "trend" of people encouraging and helping people commit suicide. Does anyone know if Nicole was depressed and said anything about "wanting to die" on SM? I suspect the case is sexually motivated, but just throwing that random thought out there.

Just wanted to reply to a post from thread 1:

What amazed me was LE reported they had 300+ tips on this case. That is a lot of tips in four days. For Nichole to be found so fast, the alleged murderer arrested, and the accomplice arrested within a 24- hour period, some of those tips had to be valid.

Yes that was exactly what it said in an article yesterday - citizens' tips led to the swift arrests.

I wonder what those tips were? It was not said that they are looking for DE. So did people report seeing her in a car and could describe that car?

I also wonder why there was no family today in the court room for DE and NK? Not allowed? Does anyone know?

An article I saw on Facebook said LE will not be releasing details. We may have to wait til the end of March

March???? Dang lawyers!

CHRISTIANSBURG (WSLS 10) — David Lovell walked into the Montgomery County courthouse Monday looking for answers in the death of his daughter, 13-year-old Nicole Lovell.

“These two individuals took my daughter from this planet and I want to know why. I want all the information I can get,” he said.
http://wsls.com/2016/02/01/father-of-slain-13-year-old-nicole-lovell-wants-answers/

I know there is a "trend" of people encouraging and helping people commit suicide. Does anyone know if Nicole was depressed and said anything about "wanting to die" on SM? I suspect the case is sexually motivated, but just throwing that random thought out there.

Yes she did. I think it was on her Instagram.

So many tips could also mean she was seen with him possibly on campus? That would have a lot of people around in a short amount of time. I know seems crazy to bring her to campus but we have seen it all. Moo

I have hope that she is horrified by finding herself involved and that she will tell everything she knows. Please!

I did before I saw her Mug shot. She looks pissed though not tearful remorseful or scared Kwim?

I was looking yesterday through some of Nicole's friends' pages on FB. On one that had a picture of the missing poster someone had posted Praying. Then another person posted something like 'Makes me sad I was so mean'.
That comment is now gone.

I hope one thing that comes out of this is that these girls think before bullying online or in person.

My GD goes to that same school as NL did. I know for a fact that the bullying is terrible there. My GD is a recipient of the same bullying. Kids can be so mean and cruel. I really feel for this little girl as I know as a teen I was picked on and bullied all the time. Boys can be mean too. Just like the kid that NL said was her bf, one picture on IG said she loved him and he said he loved her the next picture he is telling her she is too ugly! that he didn't want to have anything to do with her. I read all these comments with a heavy heart as all this sounded so familiar to what I went through. She wanted so bad to belong, to be loved. But she didn't feel important or loved. Incredibly sad. :tantrum:

How do you think NK got involved in this situation? Do you think it's likely that she knew about NL before her death?

Its anybody's guess at this time. I do think more information will come out possibly on the relationship between the two who have been arrested. I hope so at least. I wish a reporter would ask some of their friends about the connection between the two. Not many people are going to go out and help get rid of a body after someone has murdered them. At least I hope there are only a very few who will do this.

All I know there is no way in hell anyone could ever make me help them get rid of a dead body.. not even if they were my boyfriend.....not even if I thought I was in love with them.

But sadly in recent years there have been several male offenders who did have help from females and helped to cover up the murder/s they had done. Heck, we have read right here about tag team offenders who both participated in the violent crimes together from rapes to murders.

At least for now all we know is she helped him discard Nicole's dead body and helped cover the murder up. That is subject to change though as the investigation goes along. I even wondered if NS may have helped lure Nicole along with him the night she was abducted. Was Keepers ever a friend of Nicole's on any of the social media sites she was on? I sure hope they find Nicole's cell phone and have already confiscated both of theirs. I think that will tell LE a lot of about the relationship and if all three knew each other.

So she could be his girlfriend I suppose or a good friend of his. Whatever the relationship happens to be between the two its a creepy one when both are capable of doing what they both have done. He sure seem to know NK would help him so she may be more involved than she is letting on. I imagine when the forensic evidence comes back it will either show she wasn't there when Nicole was being killed or it will show she was.

I think she was killed the day of the abduction so NS kept this all a secret for days. It seems if she really was forced to do something she didn't want to do after disposing of her body she would have immediately called 911 then.

I cant even begin to comprehend how cold someone would have to be in order to discard a dead body and then walk away as if they had thrown out trash.:(

In her mugshot she looked stoic, emotionless and giving off a sense of coldness imo.

IMO

Yes she did. I think it was on her Instagram.

Oh no!! That makes me sick when I hear that, and especially who could have possibly been an antagonizer...:

Keepers, 19, went to Hammond High School in Columbia. She is charged with improper disposal of a body and accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony.

Keepers interned at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, led science experiments at her church's Bible school and hoped to build a future in aerospace or ocean engineering, her online resume said.

"It's just very, very surprising," said her principal, Marcia Leonard.

Regardless of whether it is a scratch or hair, she does look rough. But IMO she doesn't look beat up. She looks like someone who hasn't slept in 4-5 days. She looks like someone who saw something and did something she never thought she would see/do. And she looks like she was up all night being interrogated by police.

probably was as they arrested her at 12:35 am

Take it for what it's worth but Inside Edition flat out said he met her on a teen dating site and LE traced him through her computer

They also said "chilling videos" of DE and NK from before they were arrested. Neither of the videos are chilling at all.

As for the mark on NK's face... if it really was a cut/laceration of some kind, I suspect it would be mentioned in many of the articles. The fact that it hasn't been, tells me it's just her messed up hair. If you look at the charging documents http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...ments-natalie-keepers-20160201-htmlstory.html you'll notice the warrant for her arrest was issued at 12:49am and the commitment order was signed at 1:34am. The booking process is a little different in each jurisdiction so it's impossible to know what time her booking photo was taken - but it likely would have been after 1:34am. It's really no surprise her hair is all messed up like that. She was likely rather distraught to be busted for what she'd done.

My 2 cents, fwiw.

OH, and I noticed last thread some questions about NK and DE being connected on SM in anyway. It's not much (since he didn't really update that old FB account since last year) but neither of them were friends on FB, nor did they have any mutual friends. At least on FB - who's to say if they weren't linked on some other SM platform.

Maybe of Keepers. Eisenhaur appeared before scheduled. "and the truth shall set him free." :notgood:

Ah. So the 1pm court appearances scheduled for both were not 'extra' bail hearings, but the original times for their initial hearings then? I was wondering why there was nothing reported about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay