VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these unions have happened before, but it still blows my mind that we've got DE, an alleged pedophile who needs to dispose of a victim, who befriends a depressed ex-cutter who's totally okay with murdering someone because it kindof breaks up her monotony.

I always wonder how the heck the topic initially even comes up. You have two seemingly normal young college students from nice backgrounds. Just how does it come up? "You know, I've always been curious about killing someone..." "REALLY?! ME, TOO!!!" I just don't see it happening like that.

It is entirely possible to eat gluten-free in jail. You just might have to skip dessert or take the bread off your turkey sandwich. I feel like it's more about culture shock when she got to jail and realized that she wouldn't be able to keep up her pampered, clean-eating lifestyle.

Better make that a bologny sandwich. Yum. Pretty sure she's never eaten that.

My neighbor who lives on that road said the police were not actually searching at the shooting range, but in a privately-owned clearing nearby. I don't think there's any chain on that property to keep people out. Apparently that road gets a lot of strangers coming out there parking and doing God-knows-what. The road was still icy from all the snow we got the previous weekend. I wonder if DE and NK wanted to take her out to Caldwell Fields but couldn't make it down the icy road in his car? JMO.

I rather suspect Caldwell was the first choice. Very remote plus the double-murder vibe.

The Craig Creek Road location interests me. About 8 miles down that road is where the Childs/Metzler double-murder took place. They were also VT students and it's never been solved. Five years, now.

Eisenhauer/Keepers would have entered that road at the western end. A short distance down the road is a shooting range:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/f...n+National+Forest+-+Blacksburg+Shooting+Range

Very bare bones type of place, I believe. Back in 2007, I believe this is where Seung-Hui Cho practiced with his guns before carrying out the Virginia Tech massacre. The first two murders of that crime took place in Ambler Johnston Hall. That is the same dorm that David Eisenhauer resided.

After the Cho murders, police searched the Duck Pond at Virginia Tech. I believe they were looking for his computer hard drive. After the Lovell murder, police search another pond on campus.

Since Keepers has said she was excited to be part of something secret and special, I wonder if the two were inspired and/or obsessed with the Cho massacre and the Childs/Metzler murders.

Google view of shooting range:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...0x884d950adc06dcc3:0x86ceb8ea4842da2d!6m1!1e1

StreetView of entrance:

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.287...ydlCl9D_e5ELnfCamqw!2e0!7i3328!8i1664!6m1!1e1

Note it appears to have a simple chain type entrance. Or possibly not even a chain.

Thank you! I am going to look and see if they have thread here. Nicole's case might bring in some new leads since locals will start rethinking their case.

Wow some people need to take it easy. We have no indication that NK was raised by anything but a normal loving family. Sometimes people who commit terrible crimes come from perfectly normal families. They are experiencing trauma too at this moment. No reason to blame them or ridicule them for loving their daughter.

Likewise, prisons are responsible for providing medical care to the prisoners and that includes giving them the medication they need. Withdrawing cold turkey from SSRIs is terrible. And gluten intolerance is a real medical condition as well. Last I checked the US is a developed nation and should not deny prisoners medication or human rights.

I get that people are disgusted, I am too. But there's still a minimum standard of human decency that we should keep. If she's guilty, she'll go to prison for the rest of her life as she should.

Understood and agreed, with one caveat. The parents are at a bond hearing. Therefore, IMO they are using the mattress and the food as a reason to get her out of jail, which to me, is ridiculous.

There are other avenues to get her the food and medications she may require, in jail, where she belongs. Their reasoning is ridiculous.

I am in no way blaming NK's family. They are victims too, BUT their daughter is alive. I would like to see some remorse from someone in her family. I certainly don't think NK is remorseful about anything.

Guantanamo Bay prisoners - or what's left of them - get pretty special treatment IMO - don't mess with their Quran and they get their special diets too. and medication. I'm sure NK will get everything she needs in jail and when she goes to the big house too. She'll get to live too if she isn't give the death sentence. She will still be on this earth longer than the victim in this case, Nicole Lovell.

Well, you can only feel remorseful for something you've done - you can't feel remorse for something someone else has done.

I'm sure the judge was like .. Nope, now go back to your dust mite filled mattress and enjoy that gluten ridden food my dear. What a brat.

Well, you can only feel remorseful for something you've done - you can't feel remorse for something someone else has done.

She doesn't feel remorse because she's evil. Period. She proved that today with her selfish requests.

I am in no way blaming NK's family. They are victims too, BUT their daughter is alive. I would like to see some remorse from someone in her family. I certainly don't think NK is remorseful about anything.

Guantanamo Bay prisoners - or what's left of them - get pretty special treatment IMO - don't mess with their Quran and they get their special diets too. and medication. I'm sure NK will get everything she needs in jail and when she goes to the big house too. She'll get to live too if she isn't give the death sentence. She will still be on this earth longer than the victim in this case, Nicole Lovell.

I agree. Your daughter has just killed a child and you got the nerve to waa-waa about matresses and gluten, and the dead child's parent is in the room listening. I truly believe I would have lost it.

Wow some people need to take it easy. We have no indication that NK was raised by anything but a normal loving family. Sometimes people who commit terrible crimes come from perfectly normal families. They are experiencing trauma too at this moment. No reason to blame them or ridicule them for loving their daughter.

Likewise, prisons are responsible for providing medical care to the prisoners and that includes giving them the medication they need. Withdrawing cold turkey from SSRIs is terrible. And gluten intolerance is a real medical condition as well. Last I checked the US is a developed nation and should not deny prisoners medication or human rights.

I get that people are disgusted, I am too. But there's still a minimum standard of human decency that we should keep. If she's guilty, she'll go to prison for the rest of her life as she should.

I think the parents did a disservice to their daughter today by commenting on the jail conditions. While I totally understand their shock and that they are doing whatever they can to help their child, complaints about the mattress and diet do nothing to promote any sympathy that could benefit their daughter's defense. Now, not only are these horrible details disclosed today, but the perp looks pampered. I think today was a mess for the defense and the parents made it worse.

I don't blame NK's family, but I don't think they did her any favors today. A simple "We're shocked and saddened" would've served everyone better at this point, from the defense point of view.

(None of this means I'm feeling for the defense....I'm not! I just am pointing out I think they made some mistakes today with this hearing.)

JMOpinion.

Understood and agreed, with one caveat. The parents are at a bond hearing. Therefore, IMO they are using the mattress and the food as a reason to get her out of jail, which to me, is ridiculous.

There are other avenues to get her the food and medications she may require, in jail, where she belongs. Their reasoning is ridiculous.

Agree and is so inappropriate with no acknowledgement of the death of poor Nicole. I cant help but wonder if their Daughters behavior over the years has been excused and enabled. IMO. Just sayin.....

So no more cutting herself...but still feels the need to cut. Just cut someone else.

This is what makes me think it would be odd for her not to be present at the murder. How does not attending satisfy her desire to experience this? If (and a big if) she had changed her mind, she could have called police when David left to go get Nicole. Something about who and how is not yet known.

Her father needs to shut up. He can make his complaints to the jail, but as for the public, uh, no one cares, Imo.

You can feel remorse for helping plan a murder and helping to carry out that murder I would think. I know I would feel remorse for helping someone do that and if my daughter helped someone commit murder I would feel remorseful for that also. JMO

To have planned out the murder from buying a shovel, luring a girl, to picking a location, they sure didn't cover their tracks worth a darn. Heck, he even used his real first name with Nicole.

Agree and is so inappropriate with no acknowledgement of the death of poor Nicole. I cant help but wonder if their Daughters behavior over the years has been excused and enabled. IMO. Just sayin.....

Maybe they excused her behavior. Or, it is possible that the constraints of high school, living at home, and having her parents be hands on kept her in check. She was cutting, got help, and created a plan. She started seeing a counselor immediately upon entering school. Probably they were trying to deal with her issues and she is no longer under their direct supervision.

I wonder why, in their planning, they didn't go to Walmart to buy the shovel and cleaning products BEFORE they killed her. Why did they drive around trying to figure out where to dump her? Did they NOT think what to do with her body until AFTER they killed her?!?!

If I were in jail, the last thing I could even think of doing is eat or sleep. Biotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl