VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed, before here SM was shutdown, that she sometimes had very chewed up nails and cuticles. Sometimes she had well manicured hands but if you look closely here, the nails are chewed down to the quick and the thumb cuticles are actually torn and scabbed.

Yes, it looks painful. The thumb has a red spot which I assume is where she has chewed or ripped the skin off of it. I wonder if she has been thinking DE killed Nicole and now he could kill me?

Here's a booking photo of Natalie that shows her right hand:

View attachment 88869

Can someone wave their magic wand and enlarge so that we may look at that hand, please? It looks like her nails are neatly done. And she's the southpaw, correct?

I have never seen a booking photo like this before. Is this photos they take of a defendant that may show bruising or cuts they may have? What is behind her ear where she has to pull her ear down so they can take a photo of it? Sorry my eyesight is not as good as I would like it to be.

I have never seen a booking photo like this before. Is this photos they take of a defendant that may show bruising or cuts they may have? What is behind her ear where she has to pull her ear down so they can take a photo of it? Sorry my eyesight is not as good as I would like it to be.

She has a tattoo behind her ear.

Yes, it is a tattoo of a semi-colon. Her and her friend had a pact that if they didn't cut themselves for a year they would reward themselves with a tattoo.

Prosecutor already said it's not a scar but a strand of hair. So Nicole's father is wrong on that.

I was always convinced it was a hair, but when he said that ^^^, I was hoping it would be a scar. So he could have some comfort in knowing Nicole fought back. :(

Reminder: American Experience, Leopold & Loeb on PBS 9:00

I was always convinced it was a hair, but when he said that ^^^, I was hoping it would be a scar. So he could have some comfort in knowing Nicole fought back. :(

It didn't make any sense. Do people really form scars a few days after the injury?

Yes, it is a tattoo of a semi-colon. Her and her friend had a pact that if they didn't cut themselves for a year they would reward themselves with a tattoo.

The Semi-colon thing means that life goes on. A sentence can end with a period or continue with a semi-colon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it looks painful. The thumb has a red spot which I assume is where she has chewed or ripped the skin off of it. I wonder if she has been thinking DE killed Nicole and now he could kill me?

IMO she was probably worried about all of the gluten she will consume while incarcerated. Sorry for the joke .. Just wanted to throw a little light into this dark web.

Reminder: American Experience, Leopold & Loeb on PBS 9:00

watching and this thrill kill was so bizzare comparing rich, intelligent odd balls to DE/NK

next is the OJ also on Fox

ADMIN NOTE:

Inviting pm's is a TOS violation. Discussion should take place in the main forum where everyone can participate. Extensive chatting in pm's inevitably leads to trouble on the board.

Nevertheless, pm's are private, so what you say is up to you. You cannot, and will not, use the discussion threads to solicit participation, however.

INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

stunted emotional growth? intelligent but infantile behavior? watching L&L...........thinking of DE/NK

(modsnip)

(modsnip) Vanity Fair Confidential comes to my mind right off top. Nightmare on Elmwood Avenue. Extremely handsome young man, Dean Faiello, murdered one his clients.

In 2003, NYC financial analyst Maria Cruz vanishes and the last man she saw is missing too. From Manhattan to Newark, NJ, Vanity Fair Special Correspondent Bryan Burrough tracks this wild tale of medical fraud, stolen drugs and unspeakable crimes.

44 min
TV-14
Premiered ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2016
Expires Today

OOoh you can watch it tonight for free before it expires. https://www.discoverygo.com/vanity-fair-confidential/nightmare-on-elwood-avenue/

I'm starting to wonder if maybe DE just wanted to kill someone...? IDK. I definitely lean toward the idea of contacting/interacting with Nicole being his idea (though, with the little we know, it could be ANY which way around, IMO).

Don't know, though, that I think DE is a pedophile, or sexually interested in younger girls, particularly. Maybe it was just what he perceived as neediness/weakness/"imperfection" that drew his attention to Nicole as "an appropriate victim" for him.

One kind of way-out-there scenario I've thought of is that his "perfect murder" plan could have involved finding someone else to draw into the plan...and maybe NK had a neediness, in his view, herself that made HER fit his specs, too. Maybe the plan was to draw her in, first with just relatively casual, this-is-just-a-fantasy talk, gradually moving closer and closer to reality. Like a game...a "secret and special" one. Right down to...let's buy a shovel. Let's choose a weapon. Let's decide how we would lure Nicole out.... I sometimes think maybe he thought of killing NK as well ...having some kind of story (much like some of the scenarios those here who see NK as the "mastermind" have suggested) rigged up to make all this look like her idea and, in his version, put the weapon in her hand....maybe he tried to stop her, etc. (in his prepared story). But something misfired, and he didn't kill NK.... And she's got the Minions blanket and the cleaning supplies that he probably touched without gloves...?

Ah, just an idea. Whatever happened, I can't see how he would think the social media would not be tracked...Maybe he thought he could erase all the incriminating traces, but that seems unlikely.

ETA: I wonder if WalMart video will show both DE and NK on their trips...or did someone get sent in while someone waited in the car...

Leopold dedicated much time to reclaim the name of Loeb, who had died a famous child killer and a named sexual predator. Leopold composed books for the prison school. On the cover of these books he wrote in Latin "Ratione autem liberamur" which translates to "BY REASON, HOWEVER, WE ARE SET FREE."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_and_Loeb

Anyone else see this? [emoji52][emoji15][emoji52]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads