VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you had to have a 3.5 to be in NHS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if the reporting of her GPA has the numbers transposed. Perhaps her high school GPA was 3.92 (not 3.29). The 3.92 makes more sense if she was in the top 15% and made National Honor Society.

LE also interviewed her on January 28 and she made no mention of her concerns until several days later in the Washington Post.

Edited: That's a hot mess.

This will probably come out at trial. I have missed a lot of this - it sounds like the disagreement is a girl saying she reported concerns about Nicole to the SRO, and the SRO denies that the girl reported concerns? And then the mom is outraged that the girl is called a liar? Is that the gist of the story?

I saw those posts, they were either on FB or on Nicole's instagram. There were several pictures of the camo shower curtain selfie sketchy guy, and then some of a guy who looked much younger, maybe 14 in a tank top lifting up his shirt to show his abs (why, who knows). There were also lots of selfies of Nicole, some where she was crying, and some of computer generated pictures with phrases and those emojis. and in the comments back and forth in a few of those there are conversations between Nicole and someone where Nicole is asked "who is that guy" and she replies "he's my boyfriend" and some where a friend will say "how old is that guy? he's too old" and nicole would respond "he's not my boyfriend, i'm single". It was very confusing to follow. On her fb it seemed like she had a new boyfriend every other week (but I assume those are just crushes, which are age appropriate). There seemed to be a heavy emphasis in the last 6 months over boys, her dating status (i'm taken, i'm single, i'm looking), and many selfies of random guys, many who appear much older. But there is no way to know if those guys were actually who she said they were. All in all when I saw these media accounts, as a mother, it made me so sad. Nicole seemed like a girl very much looking for some sort of attention, approval, validation, acknowledgment that she wasn't getting (and we know she lived with a lot of family and did have friends). Poor girl.

I saw those posts, they were either on FB or on Nicole's instagram. There were several pictures of the camo shower curtain selfie sketchy guy, and then some of a guy who looked much younger, maybe 14 in a tank top lifting up his shirt to show his abs (why, who knows). There were also lots of selfies of Nicole, some where she was crying, and some of computer generated pictures with phrases and those emojis. and in the comments back and forth in a few of those there are conversations between Nicole and someone where Nicole is asked "who is that guy" and she replies "he's my boyfriend" and some where a friend will say "how old is that guy? he's too old" and nicole would respond "he's not my boyfriend, i'm single". It was very confusing to follow. On her fb it seemed like she had a new boyfriend every other week (but I assume those are just crushes, which are age appropriate). There seemed to be a heavy emphasis in the last 6 months over boys, her dating status (i'm taken, i'm single, i'm looking), and many selfies of random guys, many who appear much older. But there is no way to know if those guys were actually who she said they were. All in all when I saw these media accounts, as a mother, it made me so sad. Nicole seemed like a girl very much looking for some sort of attention, approval, validation, acknowledgment that she wasn't getting (and we know she lived with a lot of family and did have friends). Poor girl.

I'm totally sorry. But I do not think that we should be rehashing on certain aspects of a Facebook or social media page that involves 13 year old victims that posted certain things while feeling like a victim of bullying by her peers. Jmo. But I truly feel that we should stick to the posting of the adult or teen suspects and leave the 13 year old victims post out of it. Jmo for now.

A reminder:

Please use Main Stream Media or Law Enforcement statements. Blogs are not considered acceptable source material.

A reminder:

Please use Main Stream Media or Law Enforcement statements. Blogs are not considered acceptable source material.

Sorry I couldn't tell if I had posted and it got removed. Another reminder for me. Now I know! Apologies again. [emoji52]

no harm no foul Haayturtle. Glad to have you in the discussion :)

VA Tech track team...

“It has been a tough week,” Cianelli said. “We’re trying to just keep everything basically as routine as we can.”

When Cianelli was asked how he’s tried to keep things routine for his team, Mary Lee Gibson, a Virginia Tech strategic communications assistant, signaled for him to stop talking.
When races began Friday night, many Virginia Tech distance runners wore a blue ribbon on the breast of their jersey. Some of the women’s distance runners tied an additional blue ribbon in their hair. Lovell’s mother has said blue was Nicole’s favorite color.

http://www.richmond.com/sports/coll...cle_83d09580-ccdc-11e5-8d83-13c55809ffbb.html

It's nice that the track team is acknowledging Nicole. I wonder why the coach was shut down from answering how he was keeping things routine for the team? Interesting comment there too!

Why did they choose that date?
Weather was cold, were ponds frozen over?
A winter storm was on it's way to the east coast.
Why did they choose to meet and start planning this evil deed Jan 4th?
Did something happen around Christmas and NY day?
so many questions.....

Now that I remember that time....The university did send out a message with that storm to tell the students to stay off the pond. They stated that the pond looked frozen but would not hold the weight of people. This is all coming back to me.. I wonder if perhaps someone seen one or both of them at the pond. Interesting

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/vir...ts-of-dangers-on-campus-during-storm/37584028

I thought that the crime scene had occurred by the pond? Maybe they washed some of the blood off in the water?

I'm having a fibro fog day, so haven't posted much as it won't make sense. Can someone look at my prior posts and see where I posted a link that Natalie ADMITTED to being present during the murder? I know I posted it.

Now that I remember that time....The university did send out a message with that storm to tell the students to stay off the pond. They stated that the pond looked frozen but would not hold the weight of people. This is all coming back to me.. I wonder if perhaps someone seen one or both of them at the pond. Interesting

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/vir...ts-of-dangers-on-campus-during-storm/37584028

I'm wondering if the winter storm delayed Keepers and Eisenhaur's plans to murder Nicole sooner? Or if he was only able to lure Nicole out on the 27th and the plan was a go then?

I really wonder about the crime scene, too. There has to be a HUGE amount of blood somewhere. As a OR Nurse, I've seen a pt with a lacerated artery. You would be surprised at the amount of blood a person can lose and still be functioning.

I thought that the crime scene had occurred by the pond? Maybe they washed some of the blood off in the water?

If they know, they're not saying. Here's a link to the article from the Washington Post from today:

This is the road near Va. Tech where Nicole Lovell was to be killed

Craigcreekroad2.jpg

BLACKSBURG, Va. — When a pair of Virginia Tech freshmen plotted to kill a middle-school girl, they decided they would do it someplace out of the way, a prosecutor said. They scouted locations, authorities said, and settled on this remote stretch of road about 15 miles from the center of campus.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...va-tech-where-nicole-lovell-was-to-be-killed/

I really wonder about the crime scene, too. There has to be a HUGE amount of blood somewhere. As a OR Nurse, I've seen a pt with a lacerated artery. You would be surprised at the amount of blood a person can lose and still be functioning.

And where did DE and NK clean up after disposing of Nicole's body? Did they wash off in a creek or pond? I wonder if the cops found their bloody clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper