VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that Washington post article is really good. I'm on my phone, but will relocate to my computer or iPad to copy/paste and link certain parts. On my phone when I try to copy and paste it does the whole article and I know that's not allowed.

I haven't finished the entire article but it says they met on Facebook and Nicole told her friends she planned to run away with him and start a family.

FYI for newer members copying and pasting the entire article is not allowed- copyright laws and a mod will snip the post. That said much appreciated when links aren't working LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to pay to read that. Can anyone copy/paste any interesting new facts from it?

Some on DE...

"He seemed very excited to be at Tech,” said the roommate...
The roommate said that Eisenhauer never mentioned having a girlfriend, and he said he had never once mentioned Nicole. The roommate said that although they were not friends socially, he considered Eisenhauer to be a mostly typical dorm room companion.

“Nothing extraordinary about him, nothing horrible about him,” he said.

But he also described Eisenhauer as a loner and a difficult person to understand. He said that Eisenhauer did not appear to have many friends on campus and kept mostly to himself, dividing his time between classes, studying and running practices twice a day.
“Nothing David said during the week was cause for suspect,” the roommate said. “However, much of what he said did seem strange after I found out he was arrested.”

Asked to explain further, the roommate said that Eisenhauer “was just out late at night and that wasn’t usual for him.”

The roommate said he returned to their dorm on Saturday, Jan. 30, to find Virginia State Police troopers and FBI officials investigating the slaying.

“It shocked me because I never expected it at all,” he said.
Prosecutors have not revealed a motive for Nicole’s killing, but two law enforcement officials have told The Post that Eisenhauer had sexual contact with the girl.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...hp_hp-more-top-stories_no-name:homepage/story

I have to pay to read that. Can anyone copy/paste any interesting new facts from it?

interesting stuff BBM

Slain Blacksburg teen told friends she planned to run away with alleged killer

By Justin Jouvenal and T. Rees Shapiro February 8 at 1:40 PM Follow @jjouvenal Follow @TReesShapiro

The 13-year-old Blacksburg, Va., girl who was abducted and killed last month told friends that the Virginia Tech student accused in her slaying was her boyfriend and talked of running away and starting a family with him, a friend said.

Nicole Lovell described David Eisenhauer, 18, as “funny and really nice” in the weeks leading up to her Jan. 27 disappearance. And Eisenhauer, who is now charged with first-degree murder in Nicole’s death, appeared to be a conscientious engineering student during the period in which prosecutors said he and another Virginia Tech freshman plotted the high-profile slaying.

Nicole’s friends and the first interview with Eisenhauer’s Virginia Tech roommate reveal fresh details about how the two teenagers’ paths crossed, their relationship and the period leading up to her death and his arrest.

(modsnip)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...f28e9e-ce7b-11e5-abc9-ea152f0b9561_story.html

Quote from article:

"The roommate said that Eisenhauer never mentioned having a girlfriend, and he said he had never once mentioned Nicole. The roommate said that although they were not friends socially, he considered Eisenhauer to be a mostly typical dorm room companion."

Looking more and more like a troller for young girls. JMO

Quote from article (she = Nicole, he = DE)

"She always talked of running away with him."

I'm thinking NK is the one who groomed and catfished Nicole, not DE. A girl would know that "running away" with an older boyfriend would sound romantic to a lonely 13yo. I don't think DE would come up with that pitch line on his own. Total opinion, based on a hunch.

YES Except that DE was apparently communicating with NL before NK was. JMO....Maybe NK was his "coach".

I agree. I think NK was in the car when DE picked Nicole up. I also think she participated in the murder. Perhaps she was sitting in the back seat and reached forward putting her arm around Nicole in the front as to restrain her while DE slit her throat, or she (NK) actually slit Nicole's throat while DE held Nicole in her seat. I think they were both in on it. At that point, they moved Nicole's body to the trunk and went to the Walmart to purchase cleaning supplies.

Does anyone know if DE's Lexus is in the custody of the police and FBI. You would think it would be, but I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere. I would think that LE would be combing the car from top to bottom to collect as much forensic evidence as possible.

If the murder happened in the car, then they are beyond idiots. Which we know they are anyway with the amount of information police already have on them. But there would be so much evidence against them that they couldn't get rid of. And for that reason I think it happened outside of the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the murder happened in the car, then they are beyond idiots. Which we know they are anyway with the amount of information police already have on them. But there would be so much evidence against them that they couldn't get rid of. And for that reason I think it happened outside of the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cleaning supplies were for the trunk. Would be really dumb to kill her in the car. Also, she was stabbed. No report of throat slitting. JMO

YES Except that DE was apparently communicating with NL before NK was. JMO....Maybe NK was his "coach".

So we've been told. I think it was NK pretending to be DE (and he was obviously in on it too). JMOpinion.

"His father is highly educated and has a good job he has workedlong and hard for. He and his wife are fortunate to have the wherewithal saved to put their son through college, footing at least part of the bill. They have done no more than any person here would wish to do for their own child given the same opportunity. "

.......... copied from a post a few pages back. Sorry, still catching up.

The parents of all party's are victims as well....very true. I call this the "second generation syndrome ".......the parents work hard for their children's future.....the kids feeling entitled. I have seen it too many times.

These two had a feeling of superiority. But, alas, they will no doubt have that wiped away soon in Prison......they will be the lowest of the low there. Boom

moo

With the Sensitivity Police in full force, I have refrained from questioning parental supervision. But I do think that it is fair to ask if NL's supervisors were aware back around Christmas time, that she was having "inappropriate" chats with adult male(s), why did they not follow up by informing LE? If it was inappropriate it was likely illegal. JMO

..........:silly:

Perhaps they formed some friendship through classes that was reinforced by coming from nearby areas and possibly having common friends. For some reason, NK called upon DE when she had appendicitis. Perhaps they'd already discussed her having pains and maybe he'd been through the same before. Who knows but for some reason he was the one that "rescued" her during that emergency and was there until her parents made the trip to town. This may have bound her to him more than one would expect, especially if she'd been let down by most friendships in the past.
That makes alot of sense. In my opinion, NK does not look especially attractive. DE’s status as a “scholar athelete”, even if largely self proclaimed, may have gotten her romantic interest up. DE then describes a “problem” to NK and awakes latent fantasies held by NK in regards to harming others for thrill. Perhaps thinking that DE is not truly serious, she participates in semi fantasy plotting discussions to keep his friendship. She then gets sucked into a plot that is deadly serious.
At what point did it jump to being serious?
Maybe the night the murder occurred?

DE shows up at NK's place and makes a surprise announcement to NK that the "fantasy" plots had become reality and that he really, really needs her help. Her presence is more to calm him down than to actually provide assistance in concealing the crime. <modsnip>
I'll have to disagree that DE had a lot of friends. He was a walk-on track runner who had mono in the fall (and an ankle injury...am I remembering that correctly), which might have put him a bit behind in bonding with the team. He was only a freshman and not long on campus. He's also comes off as arrogant (in my opinion) on that video, so perhaps co-eds didn't warm up to him. It's been reported he spent a lot of time in his dorm room.

On the other hand, DE as arrogant may have allowed him to fit in with the atheletes where that personality trait is not uncommon in that sub culture (young males who have been told all their lives that they have amazing abilities) and thus DE&#8217;s exhibition of would have just been part of the standard background. Likewise, though he did join the team late, his status as a walk on (prestige accomplishment) would not go un noticed amongst his fellow jocks and is relative affluence could smooth out his personality.
I can't say for sure that he was disliked, but I have a hunch he didn't have a big circle of friends.
This reminds me of Scott Peterson. Like DE, Scott Peterson had no prior criminal activity, history of violence nor was his personality so extreme that he automatically alienated people.

Following Scott Peterson's equally disgusting crime, several aquantiances revealed that Scott had very few actual friends and that they found him (Scott) to be vaguelly disturbing or alien, though they could not state why and were repelled by him.

Scott Peck (pschologist) wrote that fully evil / fully sociopathic people are alien from the rest of us and do emit a negative aura that normal people find vaguelly disturbing or repulsive- even thought the emitter in question has not displayed any overwhelming reasons to reject him. Perhaps others will come forward and say that they found DE to be also vaguelly repulsive or disturbing?

interesting stuff BBM

Slain Blacksburg teen told friends she planned to run away with alleged killer

By Justin Jouvenal and T. Rees Shapiro February 8 at 1:40 PM Follow @jjouvenal Follow @TReesShapiro

The 13-year-old Blacksburg, Va., girl who was abducted and killed last month told friends that the Virginia Tech student accused in her slaying was her boyfriend and talked of running away and starting a family with him, a friend said.

Nicole Lovell described David Eisenhauer, 18, as &#8220;funny and really nice&#8221; in the weeks leading up to her Jan. 27 disappearance. And Eisenhauer, who is now charged with first-degree murder in Nicole&#8217;s death, appeared to be a conscientious engineering student during the period in which prosecutors said he and another Virginia Tech freshman plotted the high-profile slaying.

Nicole&#8217;s friends and the first interview with Eisenhauer&#8217;s Virginia Tech roommate reveal fresh details about how the two teenagers&#8217; paths crossed, their relationship and the period leading up to her death and his arrest.

(modsnip)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...f28e9e-ce7b-11e5-abc9-ea152f0b9561_story.html

So very very very sad and heartbreaking to read. Imagine this reeling NL in with such grandiosity.

It's falling into place for me now. Yeah DE was up late online trolling and roping in the most vulnerable victims he could find. What a sicko. DE probably made her promise to tell no one or else he "wouldn't run away with her and start a family". DE deserves the worst of the worst. There's no curing such deviance in one's character. And when NL started to "tell" it was time to get rid of this toy. Probably told his evil twin NK about it and she probably said... "let's kill her, I'll help". Sooo far beyond the scope of even mental illness. This is sadistic. And was gonna happen. Just a matter of time. He couldn't hold it in anymore. As i read the above, I imagined DE laughing like the devil as he played with NL's naïvety. God rest Nicole's soul.

BBM

I wonder if it's possible that Natalie initially "found" Nicole in an online counseling group. :thinking:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...hp_hp-more-top-stories_no-name:homepage/story

Total SPECULATION here....
What if NK encountered Nicole online, either on a cutting website, on kik, or some other social media. NK then decides to catfish Nicole and pretend to be DE. NK then tells a story to DE about Nicole, perhaps saying that Nicole wants to get away and have an overnight adventure in the dorm. So, she asks DE to pick up Nicole. Nicole thinks she's going on a date, so she hugs DE, but he think he's just a driver and awkwardly gives her a side hug.

And then....

Not sure how this scenario spirals out of control. And, then there is the shovel, which was purchased ahead of time.

I'm trying to fit this together in a way that makes sense, but not having much success. It just doesn't make sense.

JMOpinion, subject to change.

Yup, that Nicole and NK had the cutting in common is very interesting.

Can anyone tell me how you read the second sentence in this quote from the article?

"Natasha Bryant, the middle schooler, said she did not know when Nicole began corresponding with Eisenhauer, but said they initially made contact on Facebook. She said another friend told her Nicole showed her numerous messages from Eisenhauer and that the two would frequently argue."

Who is "the two" who are arguing? Nicole and Eisenhauer? And is this the unnamed friend telling Natasha this? Or is it Natasha and Nicole arguing (over how unsafe it is talking to older boys). Or??? Sorry to be so dumb. I think I am reading it correctly, but can see that it could be interpreted differently.

Article linked again for reference,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties