Status
Not open for further replies.
Charge Information
Case # Offense Date Code Description Grade Degree
01/27/2016 ACC3202M1 ACCOMPLICE-ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - FELONY M
01/27/2016 DNG4800F6 DANGEROUS CONDUCT-CONCEAL ETC. DEAD BODY A 6
01/04/2016 MUR0925F2 MURDER-NON CAPITAL FIRST DEGREE MURDER A 2

Keepers FBI database: http://67.211.128.37:8081/IML

I found one page that sounds like an inmate can get an FBI number when their fingerprints are run in the national system.

EDIT: Ha, I see somebody else posted the same thing while I was typing.

I hope that means Eisenhauer won't be going any where any time soon! :jail:

Charge Information

Yep! There she is! Wonder how that gluten-allergy prison diet thing is working out for her?

I hope that means Eisenhauer won't be going any where any time soon! :jail:

I kind of wonder if they had prints from the bedroom window that they ran in the system before they tracked him through communications. Another possibility would be to see if the prints had been entered from previous unsolved crimes.

Yep! There she is! Wonder how that gluten-allergy prison diet thing is working out for her?

Any ideas on that last charge, murder-non-capital first degree murder? I remember when her charges were first upgraded at least one news story said first degree but then it was corrected to accessory before the fact, which isn't listed by the jail. The charges weren't upgraded to first degree were they?

I kind of wonder if they had prints from the bedroom window that they ran in the system before they tracked him through communications. Another possibility would be to see if the prints had been entered from previous unsolved crimes.

I've been thinking the same thing... Both about the tracks and prints, and unsolved crimes that could involve DE. I wonder if anyone else will be arrested in regards to contacting Nicole inappropriately? Would the fact that she was putting she was 18 on all these sites let anyone off for *advertiser censored* or such if they are traced from Nicole's SM?

Any ideas on that last charge, murder-non-capital first degree murder? I remember when her charges were first upgraded at least one news story said first degree but then it was corrected to accessory before the fact, which isn't listed by the jail. The charges weren't upgraded to first degree were they?

No, I'm puzzled by it to say the least. The date is 1/4 and that's when DE and NK began plotting Nicole's murder. I know someone has already posted this, but where can we look up a definition of that charge?

In Virginia there are three classes of murder: capital murder, first-degree murder, and second-degree murder. Capital murder is the most serious type of homicide because it is planned and done on purpose with some type evil intent.

Capital murders can be punishable by the death penalty.

Murder non-capital I assume means murder but not the death penalty?

and

First Degree Murder is to kill another by poison, lying in wait, imprisonment, starving, or by any willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing, or in the commission of, or attempt to commit, arson, rape, forcible sodomy, inanimate or animate object sexual penetration, robbery, burglary, or abduction.

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/virginia-law/virginia-murder-laws.html

No, I'm puzzled by it to say the least. The date is 1/4 and that's when DE and NK began plotting Nicole's murder. I know someone has already posted this, but where can we look up a definition of that charge?

It makes me suspect they were going to charge her with first degree murder and possibly even had papers drawn up. ABC news got wind of it and published their story but the prosecutor backed off to accessory before the fact. Then ABC corrected their story but it was already in the jail's computer and has yet to be corrected. If so, it's an indicator they were very close to charging with that and could easily upgrade in the future as more evidence comes to light.

I truly hope that the female gets charged with first degree murder due to the conspiracy alone. If you plan a felony and someone gets killed by another persons hand. Then you are charged with capital murder as well.

It doesn't matter if you went through with the plan. But as long as you helped gear things in motion. Then you are charged as well.

Especially since we have stories of people getting 20 years for having 10 grams of crack. So how many years will the system hand down to a person that helped; while having the bloody blanket of a kid that they helped get rid of and planned to help murder.

They need to update it to 3 offenses:

Accessory to murder before the fact, concealing a body and being an accessory to murder after the fact.

Charge Information

I understand the non-capital as the DA is evidently not seeking the death penalty.

But the '2' behind the first degree murder may have to do with the class of felony this is. A capital offense is a class 1 felony which means it would be a death penalty case.

18.2-32. First and second degree murder defined; punishment.

Murder, other than capital murder, by poison, lying in wait, imprisonment, starving , or by any willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing, or in the commission of, or attempt to commit, arson, rape, forcible sodomy, inanimate or animate object sexual penetration, robbery, burglary or abduction, except as provided in 18.2-31, is murder of the first degree, punishable as a Class 2 felony.

http://law.justia.com/codes/virginia/2006/toc1802000/18.2-32.html

does anyone think there will be a plea deal?
oh to be a fly on the wall!
I'm sure the LE is playing NK and DE against each other.
Collective evidence etc..........
I'm surprised we haven't seen photos of the car.
Did they gas up on their trip? Eat out?
Dad says NL throat was not slit but wonder if she was stabbed in the throat?

The prosecutor said this would be going to a grand jury, so more charges may come. They are still investigating. I'm sure they are gathering much evidence as these two seemed to let a lot slide.

Remember...it's all what they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. They want to make sure of convictions...this is a very high profile case.

I wouldn't be surprised by a plea. Whoever pleas first would get the better deal - so who will it be?

I have a feeling that DE is being betrayed by NK in any pact they may have made. No evidence for that, just a hunch.

JMOpinion.

The duo allegedly scouted out a secluded spot and bought cleaning supplies and shovels from separate Walmarts to cover up their crime.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ear-old-nicole-lovell-opens-article-1.2527558

I know they went to the Walmart in Wytheville, but was it ever stated where the other Walmart is?

I believe the other WalMart that DE and NK went to is the one on Franklin Street in Christiansburg, VA.
Does anyone know when they went to one of the WalMart's to purchase the shovel?

Yes, not a word on the car yet. I bet that's going to be a huge evidence source.

I truly hope that the female gets charged with first degree murder due to the conspiracy alone. If you plan a felony and someone gets killed by another persons hand. Then you are charged with capital murder as well.

It doesn't matter if you went through with the plan. But as long as you helped gear things in motion. Then you are charged as well.

Especially since we have stories of people getting 20 years for having 10 grams of crack. So how many years will the system hand down to a person that helped; while having the bloody blanket of a kid that they helped get rid of and planned to help murder.

I'm with you 100% here.

As much driving as they did that night, I'd guess there was a gas fill up. Possibly a meal, though DE likely had blood on him unless he changed clothes. Perhaps a restroom stop. There's a big rest area on I77 right over the NC border. I'd expect security cameras there since it's a big visitor center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties