VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately I think about Nicole when I leave the grocery store and the girl scouts have set up a table outside selling cookies. That could be her. It should be her.

I don't have a problem with tweens liking boys and saying they have a boyfriend. That's been happening for centuries. I do wish more little girls were tomboys and weren't so focused on pleasing the opposite sex. Not only is it bad at 13, but sets a girl up for a lot of misery later in her life. She loses her sense of self.

And we now have a generation of boys and some girls raised on Internet *advertiser censored*. Not only do they not know how to properly treat a girl, but sex addictions are also on the rise.

Well, that is whatt kids admit to in surveys. Not so sure. But I do think oral sex starts much earlier and does not "count" as sex. Jmo

I agree that oral starts earlier for some kids, but I think it is much more likely they are lying to their peers than they are lying in an anonymous survey. It's 17-18 for the first age of vaginal intercourse, I don't know what it would be for oral sex. It makes sense to me that most kids are losing it in high school or college.

I'm very grateful that my self worth growing up was not based in how many boys were interested in me. It was not a concern at all and I'm one of those freaks who genuinely liked middle school.

Similar to NL I was also a cutter. You'd be surprised to know the number of people that claim this for a variety of reasons. I don't know if she was but I wonder if her mom or doctors ever had any concerns. I don't doubt her but like many teens she seemed to like attention.

She looks so young and innocent to me.

All JMO and experience.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

NL was not the cutter. That was NK

Thank you! I don't understand why this is not capital murder. I think there was evil intent. Guess we don't know everything yet...

Oh there certainly was intent and that intent was to premeditate and carryout the murder of Nicole. Every first degree murder I have seen had premeditation and intent in them.

From the FBI link Keepers has been charged with first degree murder so the DA believes he/she can prove malicious intent and premeditation. Even the law code for first degree makes it plain the murder was premeditated and we already know this was since NK started her part of it on Jan. 4th weeks before the murder.

First Degree Murder is to kill another by poison, lying in wait, imprisonment, starving, or by any willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing, or in the commission of, or attempt to commit, arson, rape, forcible sodomy, inanimate or animate object sexual penetration, robbery, burglary, or abduction.

As far as it being a capital case if the GJ believes it should be a death penalty case then the DA can tell the court later on that he/she is going for the death penalty. There is plenty of time for that to happen.

But he/she may think he/she cant get a jury to vote for death on two college students. Lady Justice really isn't blind, I wish she was.:( Upper class defendants are looked at more favorably very often in the justice system, imo.

Plus Keepers has everything going in her favor when it comes to the justice system and the death penalty. She is white, young, female from an upper class family. Her odds couldn't be better in avoiding the DP.

This case is so heinous with such much premeditated and aforethought put into it that it really should be a death penalty case for both of them. IMO

Talk about having no value for human life. Uggh these two psychopaths relished in their dark thoughts about murdering a young girl. That is as wicked as it can get and for the plot to go on for so long is hideous.

Poor Nicole thought her dreams of 'love' was coming closer and closer for her but yet NK&DE knew all along their dreams of murder were getting closer and closer. Nicole searched for love only to find the two darkest hearts she could have ever found.:(

Like others, I have wondered if Nicole had too much time on her hands. Perhaps an afterschool activity would have benefited her. But then, look at the perps. They had sports and theatre and that didn't seem to set them on the right path. :(

The case is so sad because we have three young people who could've done anything with their lives.

JMO

I can't help but think it could have made a real difference in Nicole to have after-school activities to keep her egaged and connected in a human way (outside of handheld technology).

College is SO different from the HS experience. Was NK even involved in theatre at VT, or was that high school only? I remember reading the NK was in a dorm with similar-majored women. Other than that, I think she was taking classes and had no other extra-curriculars.

These are the only ones I've been able to locate:

Instagram:
Nicky_maddie_lovell15114
Fun_girl121314151617181920
Nicole_madison_lovell
Lovelly.nicky

FB
Madison.lovell.750
& then one (username unknown) under the name "Nicky Maddie Lovell"

On the first FB account listed, that's the one where she is a member of numerous "cute or nah" groups similar to the "teens and flirting" one that got shut down. (I counted at least 11 of them.)

I just wanted to add to the FB accounts - the ones already listed:

Nicky Maddie Lovell https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010565145237
Nicole Madison Lovell https://www.facebook.com/madison.lovell.750

and also Ryan Nicole - <modsnip>

Didn't Nicole mention something about wanting to cut herself and went into a cutters chat room?

Yes ma'am. I don't have a link, but there is speculation that Nicole could have met Keepers through the cutters self-help group/chat room.

NL was with her father til Dec 23, or atleast that is the date on a photo on her SM

Thinking of this.. Did DE pick NL up.. To hangout.. And then got kinda nervous that he was hanging out with her alone.. So he calls NK and picks her up and this two person hangout becomes three people? Did something happen to make NK or DE snap?

Do we know 100% that DE and NK plotted this at cookout? Or did NK sense she was in deep trouble and throw that out there to throw him under the rug ? Was she really that jealous of him? Did she know that she killed NL after NL begged and begged to go home? Could NK have snapped?

If NK admitted to LE she helped plot the murder on 1/4... Shouldn't she have a higher charge?

All in my opinion as I run thru possible scenarios.

Didn't DE already buy a shovel and cleaning supplies prior to picking her up? Authorities already said DE and NK have been plotting this murder for a while.

I can't help but think it could have made a real difference in Nicole to have after-school activities to keep her egaged and connected in a human way (outside of handheld technology).

College is SO different from the HS experience. Was NK even involved in theatre at VT, or was that high school only? I remember reading the NK was in a dorm with similar-majored women. Other than that, I think she was taking classes and had no other extra-curriculars.

It doesn't sound like Nicole was even in school at least some of the time (let alone after-school activities).

I could be wrong, I thought on Dr. Phil he said the last time he saw her was the 19th? I could be wrong!

And I often post pictures later on Instagram than when they really take place.

NL was with her father til Dec 23, or atleast that is the date on a photo on her SM

I could be wrong, I thought on Dr. Phil he said the last time he saw her was the 19th? I could be wrong!

And I often post pictures later on Instagram than when they really take place.

He did ... I'm watching it right now .. Again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh me too, glad I do not have kids. My husband's young nieces, including the 10-year old, have been "into" boys for years, it seems. I equated "boys" with my four brothers until I was 14 or so, and could not imagine ever wanting to be near one...

I have four brothers (and no sisters) and felt exactly the same way. I went to a women's college. I still haven't completely outgrown not wanting to live with boys. Lol

It doesn't sound like Nicole was even in school at least some of the time (let alone after-school activities).

I agree. It doesn't appear she had anything at all to do. Her mother kept her home from school due to her not wanting to attend due to bullying - and the day she left to go meet DE she was playing in the snow with 8 year olds, which is something. Otherwise it seems she spent her time flirting online with adult men, which her father did try to stop her from doing.

Ugh me too, glad I do not have kids. My husband's young nieces, including the 10-year old, have been "into" boys for years, it seems. I equated "boys" with my four brothers until I was 14 or so, and could not imagine ever wanting to be near one...

Well, I do agree there. Although I do have kids, when I was 13 or 14 my romantic inclinations stopped with affectionate glances and cute notes passed in class.

There is not the first chance I would be wanting to have sex with men, when I was 13 or 14. On the other hand, I had a very strong and involved father, and my parents were married, and so I wasn't desperate for male attention and affection.

Thank you for sharing. What do you mean when you say the 21 yr old groomed you? And at 13, were you sneaking out of windows late at night to meet?
We had moved to a new state the summer before my 8th grade year. Our house was about 30 min away from the school so I would have to occupy myself by walking around the town and eventually hanging out with friends until my mom got off work. The 21 yr old would hang out in a shopping center across from the middle school and try to talk to me constantly. At first it weirded me out but then I got used to him and felt comfortable with him. He was there to pick up and hang out with a guy in my grade. The next year I moved 2-3 miles away to the hs and after about a month he started driving by and waving. That turned into talking and things progressed.

I never snuck out of the house. Didn't need to. Going to the movies, bowling, or the mall was all a cover for spending time with him. Sleepovers at my girlfriend's house was another cover. We told my parents he was a Sr at a rival HS. I got straight As and was in accelerated courses so my parents weren't concerned. I'd been in and out of therapy since my horrific kindergarten year so moody me was nothing new.

It wasn't that I was interested in that yet. It was just a tool to keep him happy to be told I was loved and had value. So messed up.

My parents were married and in love for 42 years. I think they were too trusting of the world around them. I was shown much love and affection. If anything they weren't strict enough and when I told my mom things that were beyond her comprehension she continued on as if the world was a beautiful place. They believed children need to be given room to make their own mistakes. I was left believing that I had to fend for myself in many ways.

Last post about me but I wanted to answer in case it helps identify warning signs. I wont have children but I'm ever observant with those I love.

I can't figure out the DE and NK dynamic. DE is such a mystery to me. I just don't get this!

I noticed that also, however, both Nicole's father and her step-brother said the last time they saw Nicole was on December 19th. If that's true than perhaps she posted the photos on the 23rd of December.

We had moved to a new state the summer before my 8th grade year. Our house was about 30 min away from the school so I would have to occupy myself by walking around the town and eventually hanging out with friends until my mom got off work. The 21 yr old would hang out in a shopping center across from the middle school and try to talk to me constantly. At first it weirded me out but then I got used to him and felt comfortable with him. He was there to pick up and hang out with a guy in my grade. The next year I moved 2-3 miles away to the hs and after about a month he started driving by and waving. That turned into talking and things progressed.

I never snuck out of the house. Didn't need to. Going to the movies, bowling, or the mall was all a cover for spending time with him. Sleepovers at my girlfriend's house was another cover. We told my parents he was a Sr at a rival HS. I got straight As and was in accelerated courses so my parents weren't concerned. I'd been in and out of therapy since my horrific kindergarten year so moody me was nothing new.

It wasn't that I was interested in that yet. It was just a tool to keep him happy to be told I was loved and had value. So messed up.

My parents were married and in love for 42 years. I think they were too trusting of the world around them. I was shown much love and affection. If anything they weren't strict enough and when I told my mom things that were beyond her comprehension she continued on as if the world was a beautiful place. They believed children need to be given room to make their own mistakes. I was left believing that I had to fend for myself in many ways.

Last post about me but I wanted to answer in case it helps identify warning signs. I wont have children but I'm ever observant with those I love.

I can't figure out the DE and NK dynamic. DE is such a mystery to me. I just don't get this!

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experiences. I am always interested in hearing about others upbringing and experiences and how it relates to the person they become. You mentioned that you were in and out of therapy for years due to a horrific kindergarten year. Could you elaborate, I am very curious. Glad you're here and contributing.

I have four brothers (and no sisters) and felt exactly the same way. I went to a women's college. I still haven't completely outgrown not wanting to live with boys. Lol

LOL! I've been married 25 years and I'm still not entirely sure I want to live with boys. I love my DH, but I think I'd love him just as much if he lived next door. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88