VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out on a tangent here so I'm not taking up for anyone.

There was talk earlier of Keepers and/or DE trolling Nicole. Take Keepers out of the equation. It's hard to since we already know she's tied to the case and spilled some beans. Could someone have been talking to Nicole pretending to be DE? Essentially both Nicole and DE would be trolled in this scenario. Someone could have established a Kik account ghosting as DE...complete with name and picture.

I don't think this theory plays into this exact case, but it's a far fetched idea that more than one people could have possibly been trolled. Of course LEO would have to trace the IP exactly to respective phones and computers. And thankfully things can be traced even if deleted.

I bring this up from personal experience. A disgruntled guy has cyber stalked me for years. He went on to establish fake FB, Twitter, classmates.com,etc. accounts with my name and picture. He was trolling me by pretending to be me.

I've known this to happen to a more than one person I know on the internet. Sorry to hear you were the target of such a thing :(

"Could someone have been stalking Nicole pretending to be DE?" Being that DE has at admitted to meeting her, it would seem that the person she was chatting with online is the same guy who met up with her. I considered that perhaps both DE and NK were trolling Nicole together from the same DE accounts. Maybe they sat at the PC/phone/tablet together, coming up with fake flattering, romantic things to say to Nicole, or took turns logging in from DE accounts to talk to Nicole. Maybe she told him what to type ... "tell her she's pretty".

It's entirely possible NK knew nothing about Nicole until DE pulled her into whatever evil scheme he had come up with.

Wish we knew more.

Jmo you would think they'd have taken another shot, after getting that hair off of her face...

If true, that puts them both in it up to their necks. Time of shovel purchase will determine everything. If prior to NL pickup, nothing either of them can say will save them from M1 conviction.

Well, from what we know (which is not a whole lot), the shovel may not have been used in the murder/body disposal. Poor Nicole apparently wasn't buried. It may come down to NK's word that they bought the shovel as part of the plan...otherwise, not against the law to buy a shovel.

News article with DE... a few comments made by him pertaining to track and once again showing off that confident mindset of his. puke.

"I have a picture of me going up the starting hill in first place, and River Hill's Chris Heydrick and Mt. Hebron's Ben Weinstein are looking at each other with these shocked expressions on their face like, 'Who is this kid?'" he said.
http://bringbackthemile.com/news/de...oward_county_boys_indoor_track_athlete_of_yea

Medias been reporting both accounts. Last report was "she saw him kill her." We know she was there. Whether she "saw" it, did it herself, or whatever, will come out later. She is left handed. Evidence will speak volumes and tell the tale. Time of shovel purchase will be final nail and show which way the ball bounced. Wounds on Nicole will show which one inflicted them, assuming he's right handed.

Do you have an MSM link for "she saw him kill her"? Don't recall that one.

Now that I think about it and what I posted above, I hope LE keeps their eye on the guy who called in to Nancy Grace. I believe he doesn't live far from Blacksburg. I could be wrong. The one who went running with DE and claimed Keepers was showing up everywhere on their runs.

Yes, I hope they keep eyes on him, too. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he were to show up here posting on Websleuths.

"Excited to be part of something so secretive and special." What kind of person says that or admits to it if true? Only someone who is a full bubbles short. Even if she was desperate for a guy, DE, and actually thought it, which I'm sure she did, why on earth would she ever admit that to cops. This girl is seriously lacking and it's that weak link that will sink the ship for either herself or Eisenhaur. If he planned the whole thing he probably knew the jury would see her as a whack job, and therefore more likely to be the actual killer.

The "special" part of her statement is very chilling. Very.

Since AM inserted himself into this case, is there any records of that race that shows he was even there?? I personally don't believe a word he says. I doubt he was running anywhere with DE. DE ran faster than AM so they wouldn't have been running buddies! Running buddies are typically close to the same pace, and run to improve their strength, times, and endurance. Someone like DE wouldn't slow his pace down that much to be with AM. I don't see it.

The "special" part of her statement is very chilling. Very.

What I'd like to know is, what EXACTLY was she speaking to LE about when she said she was "excited to be part of something so secretive and special" with DE.

Of course, it has been heavily implied by LE/prosecution quotes that it was "the murder plan" she spoke of...and indeed that may be the case...but they (LE, but not the media) stopped short of actually saying that. It could be a quote showcased just a wee bit out of context for the desired effect, because, taken that way, it obviously is a humdinger of a quote.

Since AM inserted himself into this case, is there any records of that race that shows he was even there?? I personally don't believe a word he says. I doubt he was running anywhere with DE. DE ran faster than AM so they wouldn't have been running buddies! Running buddies are typically close to the same pace, and run to improve their strength, times, and endurance. Someone like DE wouldn't slow his pace down that much to be with AM. I don't see it.

I'm THINKING (not sure) that DE wasn't running in that race because of an injury...? But I'm just not sure WHAT to think of the whole story/association.

ETA: Here's the link to news coverage about some of AM's comments, FWIW:
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/dav...the-course-cross-country-runner-says/37845942

There is a running site where several runners speak to DE's arrogance and to the fact that his times were declining and that he seemed to have lost his drive. Some remarks even suggest that it was a sign of arrogance to stand in wait to slap the hand of 19 or so guys who would come in behind him. Some folks posted clips of themselves running against and even beating him.

I think it's interesting thAt VA Tech did not offer him an athletic scholarship and that he was merely a walk on. That is not a noble position in ncaa sports and it is very rare to win a permanent position on the team... when a teammate comes on as a walk on. Then, add an injury red shirt status and chances are very slim. A walk on is like being on a practice team or as a backup. In basketball, football and the bigger sports, the scholarship teammates are the starters/stars. If allowed, I have the letsrun link.

Well, from what we know (which is not a whole lot), the shovel may not have been used in the murder/body disposal. Poor Nicole apparently wasn't buried. It may come down to NK's word that they bought the shovel as part of the plan...otherwise, not against the law to buy a shovel.

Goes to intent. What reason would two college students living in a dorm need with a shovel at midnight or ever. Also, 3 feet of snow fell a few days prior, I wonder how they thought they'd be able to bury anything with the ground that frozen. And what were the "cleaning supplies" for. Inside the car or the trunk? Since her body was supposedly transported in the trunk they couldn't honestly have been so stupid as to believe any cleaning supply on earth would be sufficient to remove that much blood from a trunk. Seems really hard to believe this was "planned out for 3 weeks" as NK says, unless they are both really NOT smart, to put it mildly. And if he wanted to shut her up why would he wait 3 weeks. Too risky. But I'm sure LE has all electronic communications between the 3 and knows exactly when the plot, if there was one, began to develop. Will be interesting to hear. Maybe DE was using some spoofer to communicate damning info to either NK or NL or both and only used legit channels the rest of the time. Would be suspicious if he spoofed all communication and send up major red flags to cops. Would be like if a kid deleted ALL text messages instead of just damning ones, parents would wonder.

I've known this to happen to a more than one person I know on the internet. Sorry to hear you were the target of such a thing :(

"Could someone have been stalking Nicole pretending to be DE?" Being that DE has at admitted to meeting her, it would seem that the person she was chatting with online is the same guy who met up with her. I considered that perhaps both DE and NK were trolling Nicole together from the same DE accounts. Maybe they sat at the PC/phone/tablet together, coming up with fake flattering, romantic things to say to Nicole, or took turns logging in from DE accounts to talk to Nicole. Maybe she told him what to type ... "tell her she's pretty".

It's entirely possible NK knew nothing about Nicole until DE pulled her into whatever evil scheme he had come up with.

Wish we knew more.

Thanks. It's tiring and time consuming. And the most popular search engine we all use does not care that people abuse their email to set up 100's of different accounts.

I agree, the above is completely possible. There is so little to go on like you said. Perhaps I'm projecting because of what I've gone through, but I wouldn't be surprised if trolling played a part in this.

Goes to intent. What reason would two college students living in a dorm need with a shovel at midnight or ever. Also, 3 feet of snow fell a few days prior, I wonder how they thought they'd be able to bury anything with the ground that frozen. And what were the "cleaning supplies" for. Inside the car or the trunk? Since her body was supposedly transported in the trunk they couldn't honestly have been so stupid as to believe any cleaning supply on earth would be sufficient to remove that much blood from a trunk. Seems really hard to believe this was "planned out for 3 weeks" as NK says, unless they are both really NOT smart, to put it mildly. And if he wanted to shut her up why would he wait 3 weeks. Too risky. But I'm sure LE has all electronic communications between the 3 and knows exactly when the plot, if there was one, began to develop. Will be interesting to hear. Maybe DE was using some spoofer to communicate damning info to either NK or NL or both and only used legit channels the rest of the time. Would be suspicious if he spoofed all communication and send up major red flags to cops. Would be like if a kid deleted ALL text messages instead of just damning ones, parents would wonder.

Nevertheless, if there is no proof (or testimony, which there well could be) that the shovel was bought/used in conjunction with Nicole's murder, it's not worth much.

Huge shaker of salt with this link:

Eisenhauer is charged with first degree murder and the abduction of Lovell.

Prosecutors say he planned the murder with Natalie Keepers after talking with Lovell on social media. Investigators were able to track the last messages on Lovell's phone to Eisenhauer.

He watched her climb out of her bedroom window and gave her a side hug, prosecutors say, and left to go to Keepers' dorm.

Keepers told investigators she saw him kill Lovell and put her in his Lexus. Lovell's body was later found in Surry County, North Carolina.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/dav...the-course-cross-country-runner-says/37845942

The rest of the articles are basically this information:

Both Keepers, 19, and Eisenhauer, 18, have maintained they were not present when Lovell was killed, according to Pettitt.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_c3087e38-4c85-5adf-b2c5-063176aa7462.html

Eisenhauer told police he gave Lovell a "side hug" and then returned to Keepers' dorm on Virginia Tech’s campus. Keepers has also maintained she was not present at the time of the murder. She did, however, tell police she helped Eisenhauer load the body into the trunk of his Lexus and unload it into the location where she was dumped.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_70e268da-cb75-11e5-a6e0-9bad603856bd.html

There is a running site where several runners speak to DE's arrogance and to the fact that his times were declining and that he seemed to have lost his drive. Some remarks even suggest that it was a sign of arrogance to stand in wait to slap the hand of 19 or so guys who would come in behind him. Some folks posted clips of themselves running against and even beating him.

I think it's interesting thAt VA Tech did not offer him an athletic scholarship and that he was merely a walk on. That is not a noble position in ncaa sports and it is very rare to win a permanent position on the team... when a teammate comes on as a walk on. Then, add an injury red shirt status and chances are very slim. A walk on is like being on a practice team or as a backup. In basketball, football and the bigger sports, the scholarship teammates are the starters/stars. If allowed, I have the letsrun link.

Yeah it's very odd and arrogant to shake hands with everyone, almost like rubbing in the others losses. It hints at a delusional grandiosity as well, and social inappropriateness. I didn't realize he was a walk on, still VT is D1 and he must have chosen it for academics over athletics (aka his ability to compete and win in D1 sports.). Or maybe he chose it for both academics and its D1 sports status, which would mean he did want to better himself and not just settle by beating D2 or D3 athletes.

Nevertheless, if there is no proof (or testimony, which there well could be) that the shovel was bought/used in conjunction with Nicole's murder, it's not worth much.

I disagree, with reasons Nationals posted. Why would two college freshman who live in a dorm purchase a shovel? It's certainly not illegal to purchase a shovel, but when you purchase one without an obvious need for one and then you're accused of murder and leaving a body outdoors...you have some 'splaining to do.

JMO.

Yeah it's interesting how different media sites are reporting different things. She was there, she wasn't there etc. We'll just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties