VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask, because I'm sure it's already been discussed in the earlier threads, but was it determined if the "mark" on her face in the mug shot are strands of hair, or a scratch? I thought I read that her father described it as a scratch during an interview.

Medias been reporting both accounts. Last report was "she saw him kill her." We know she was there. Whether she "saw" it, did it herself, or whatever, will come out later. She is left handed. Evidence will speak volumes and tell the tale. Time of shovel purchase will be final nail and show which way the ball bounced. Wounds on Nicole will show which one inflicted them, assuming he's right handed.

Yes, DE is right-handed and NK is left-handed. A WSer posted upthread photos of each of them writing.

I hate to ask, because I'm sure it's already been discussed in the earlier threads, but was it determined if the "mark" on her face in the mug shot are strands of hair, or a scratch? I thought I read that her father described it as a scratch during an interview.

It was confirmed to be a strand of hair.

Out on a tangent here so I'm not taking up for anyone.

There was talk earlier of Keepers and/or DE trolling Nicole. Take Keepers out of the equation. It's hard to since we already know she's tied to the case and spilled some beans. Could someone have been talking to Nicole pretending to be DE? Essentially both Nicole and DE would be trolled in this scenario. Someone could have established a Kik account ghosting as DE...complete with name and picture.

I don't think this theory plays into this exact case, but it's a far fetched idea that more than one people could have possibly been trolled. Of course LEO would have to trace the IP exactly to respective phones and computers. And thankfully things can be traced even if deleted.

I bring this up from personal experience. A disgruntled guy has cyber stalked me for years. He went on to establish fake FB, Twitter, classmates.com,etc. accounts with my name and picture. He was trolling me by pretending to be me.

Now that I think about it and what I posted above, I hope LE keeps their eye on the guy who called in to Nancy Grace. I believe he doesn't live far from Blacksburg. I could be wrong. The one who went running with DE and claimed Keepers was showing up everywhere on their runs.

It was confirmed to be a strand of hair.

Confirmed by who? Looks like a red scratch. There is no attachment at the top of it to any hair. It just stops. Also seen is a cut above eyebrow on same side. I have seen no official word either way on scratch/hair. Please provide link. Prosecutors not talking so who confirmed this info?

Out on a tangent here so I'm not taking up for anyone.

There was talk earlier of Keepers and/or DE trolling Nicole. Take Keepers out of the equation. It's hard to since we already know she's tied to the case and spilled some beans. Could someone have been talking to Nicole pretending to be DE? Essentially both Nicole and DE would be trolled in this scenario. Someone could have established a Kik account ghosting as DE...complete with name and picture.

I don't think this theory plays into this exact case, but it's a far fetched idea that more than one people could have possibly been trolled. Of course LEO would have to trace the IP exactly to respective phones and computers. And thankfully things can be traced even if deleted.

I bring this up from personal experience. A disgruntled guy has cyber stalked me for years. He went on to establish fake FB, Twitter, classmates.com,etc. accounts with my name and picture. He was trolling me by pretending to be me.

Last cell correspondence with NL was with DE right before she went missing. Also he confessed to driving to her house at that same time. Early on I thought how easy it would be for NK to do this having had access to his phone and computer, but DE confessed to actually being the one who communicated with her right up until minute she went missing. And he only did bc cops called him on it. He tried lying at first but was busted by FBI data.

Confirmed by who? Looks like a red scratch. There is no attachment at the top of it to any hair. It just stops. Also seen is a cut above eyebrow on same side. I have seen no official word either way on scratch/hair. Please provide link.

Confirmed by Commonwealth's attorney Mary Pettitt. Nicole's father was on Dr. Phil and brought it up. Pettitt confirmed it was a hair after the show aired.

Oops, I didn't mean to say NK's dad said it was a scratch in my earlier post - I meant Nicole's dad.

Last cell correspondence with NL was with DE right before she went missing. Also he confessed to driving to her house at that same time. Early on I thought how easy it would be for NK to do this having had access to his phone and computer, but DE confessed to actually being the one who communicated with her right up until minute she went missing. And he only did bc cops called him on it. He tried lying at first but was busted by FBI data.

I agree. And I know my theory probably doesn't fit into this case. I simply wondered if at one time more than one people were being trolled.

Thinking out loud.

Confirmed by who? Looks like a red scratch. There is no attachment at the top of it to any hair. It just stops. Also seen is a cut above eyebrow on same side. I have seen no official word either way on scratch/hair. Please provide link. Prosecutors not talking so who confirmed this info?
I believe there are links earlier in the thread.

Confirmed by Commonwealth's attorney Mary Pettitt. Nicole's father was on Dr. Phil and brought it up. Pettitt confirmed it was a hair after the show aired.
. Where and when, do you know? I can find absolutely no instance on net of that confirmation. Looks like a deep red scratch to me.

Sure.

Here's a quote: "What you see in her mug shot, according to Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt, is not a scar, but a strand of hair. Pettitt said, after their arrest, both Natalie Keepers and David Eisenhauer “were subjected to a forensic exam to document any injuries, bruises or scratches.”

And here is a link: http://wric.com/2016/02/09/nicole-l...phil-talk-show-host-offers-advice-to-parents/

I agree. And I know my theory probably doesn't fit into this case. I simply wondered if at one time more than one people were being trolled.

Thinking out loud.

I think it's possible. I've been wondering if NK was pretending to be DE (and/or other guys) to taunt and troll Nicole. I didn't consider other people might have done that too....something to consider as we await more info.

JMO.

. Where and when, do you know? I can find absolutely no instance on net of that confirmation. Looks like a deep red scratch to me.

On my local news and you can also google it. I live in this region and my local news had Pettitt confirming it was hair the day his interview aired.

"Excited to be part of something so secretive and special." What kind of person says that or admits to it if true? Only someone who is a full bubbles short. Even if she was desperate for a guy, DE, and actually thought it, which I'm sure she did, why on earth would she ever admit that to cops. This girl is seriously lacking and it's that weak link that will sink the ship for either herself or Eisenhaur. If he planned the whole thing he probably knew the jury would see her as a whack job, and therefore more likely to be the actual killer.

On my local news and you can also google it. I live in this region and my local news had Pettitt confirming it was hair the day his interview aired.
I googled it many times and was never able to find It. Thanks Whiskers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003