VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't discussed drugs. No proof nothing said. DE was a good runner, injury and didn't make a come back (IIRC) now could he of tried some steroids? I realize his mug shot is 3 days after the murder (nerves) but he looks bad to me, not a healthy runner. and NK looks allot different than her video about student employment. Can we tell by their eyes? In the booking video NK seems up and by the time they mug shot her she looks downfrom booking to mug shot what would time period be?

Interesting... the last one is actually with that camo shower curtain guy...the one that told her he had someone else and he told her she was ugly..the guy she confessed her love for.
states he lives in Prices Fork, VA that's where I live. But Prices Fork is just:

Prices Fork
Prices Fork is a small traditionally agricultural census-designated place (CDP), in Montgomery County, Virginia, United States. The population as of the 2010 Census was 1,066. It is located about three miles west of Blacksburg and the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech).

Wonder who created that page?

It's Nicole's page, since it is now "Remembering Ryan Nicole".

'Ryan Nicole' commented on one of the pics of Nicole on one of the other pages "Looking good baby". I'll look for it later. She could have created it, to make it look like it was shower curtain guy's page...

ETA it's on her Nicky Maddie Facebook, November 10th.

Interesting... the last one is actually with that camo shower curtain guy...the one that told her he had someone else and he told her she was ugly..the guy she confessed her love for.
states he lives in Prices Fork, VA that's where I live. But Prices Fork is just:

Prices Fork
Prices Fork is a small traditionally agricultural census-designated place (CDP), in Montgomery County, Virginia, United States. The population as of the 2010 Census was 1,066. It is located about three miles west of Blacksburg and the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech).

Wonder who created that page?

I think the camo shower curtain guy's Facebook and instagram pages are fake. I suspect Nicole, alone or with friends, created them, for a variety of reasons (to make someone jealous, to prove she had a boyfriend to someone, to find validation, as a joke and for fun, to create this fantasy grown up life she dreamed of), who knows.

We haven't discussed drugs. No proof nothing said. DE was a good runner, injury and didn't make a come back (IIRC) now could he of tried some steroids? I realize his mug shot is 3 days after the murder (nerves) but he looks bad to me, not a healthy runner. and NK looks allot different than her video about student employment. Can we tell by their eyes? In the booking video NK seems up and by the time they mug shot her she looks downfrom booking to mug shot what would time period be?
I don't think drugs are involved. I think they're evil. I also think they hadn't been sleeping.

NK was probably excited at first! Later, she had been questioned and arrested. I imagine that's why she looked "down."

Not sure if anyone else has trouble viewing the booking videos at the sites linked (I did)...here's a YouTube link:

[video=youtube;kALjk24lS0s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kALjk24lS0s[/video]

Not sure if anyone else has trouble viewing the booking videos at the sites linked (I did)...here's a YouTube link:

[video=youtube;kALjk24lS0s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kALjk24lS0s[/video]

Thanks the other one would lock up on me. This one played through.

She does seem rather casual. Probably didn't realize she wasn't leaving. Which she should have realized when you are part of a crime that serious.

These 2 kids that did the crime just floor me for the senselessness of it all.
And to think they could even get away with it.

Its really incredible.

Why does DE have wide leg spread when he goes up to the desk? Does he have ankle bracelets on with his pjs?

To me Keepers body language is that she's happy to be 'helping' in some way. You know that girl in school who is always up for helping the teacher or in this case authorities. Probably why we know more from her side than DE. And also most of that came out at bond hearing.

Does anyone have the link handy for the MSM report that mentions by what entity or agency (I believe, not sure, it is a government entity...?) DE's father is employed? I've been hunting for it and can't find it.

I had the exact same opinion. She almost looks like she is all cheery and smiling at the police, like "hey guys, what's up"

Watching NK in that clip made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Her actions, movements and body size gave me flash backs of FelonCaseyAnthony's many booking videos!

Perhaps NK & FCA were cut from the same evil cloth.

Rest In Peace Little Angels Caylee Anthony & Nicole Lovell!

I remember being herded into the auditorium in middle high to watch a cartoon on menstration. Maybe such a class could be taught on the unfortunate happenings online?

Edited to add : I met my DH in '99 online.

There are many such lessons and they probably help a lot of kids use better judgment. I guarantee Nicole had online safety lessons in school. It doesn't and can't save everyone though, just like kids who go through DARE still fall into drugs and kids who learn about safe sex still forget to use condoms each and every time. Nicole made some risky choices and met some horrible people. I don't blame her...she was human and just a child. She didn't deserve this.

Watching NK in that clip made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Her actions, movements and body size gave me flash backs of FelonCaseyAnthony's many booking videos!

Perhaps NK & FCA were cut from the same evil cloth.

Rest In Peace Little Angels Caylee Anthony & Nicole Lovell!

Yes!

Her behavior seemed completely at odds with what you'd expect of someone being booked into the county jail. She practically skipped up to that counter. Then, she displayed what may be a nervous habit (scratching her leg) while trying to look nonchalant. She certainly didn't look to be upset, or distraught, or withdrawn, or afraid about what lay ahead.

LOL at her surreptitiously scratching her leg or groin. She still doesn't realize there are cameras everywhere.

I think I'd be doubled over vomiting in a trash can if I were being booked for murder. They are both taking it lightly. Sociopaths.

Geez, NK looks so very young in that photo. Disconcertingly so. Just goes to show, evil often hides in the very last place you'd expect.

There are many such lessons and they probably help a lot of kids use better judgment. I guarantee Nicole had online safety lessons in school. It doesn't and can't save everyone though, just like kids who go through DARE still fall into drugs and kids who learn about safe sex still forget to use condoms each and every time. Nicole made some risky choices and met some horrible people. I don't blame her...she was human and just a child. She didn't deserve this.

Yes, I agree. These lessons start in Kindergarten these days and drilled to the kids constantly. Now, making kids listen is a different story. That's been since the beginning of time. They know everything, no need to listen.

Does anyone have the link handy for the MSM report that mentions by what entity or agency (I believe, not sure, it is a government entity...?) DE's father is employed? I've been hunting for it and can't find it.

I haven't been able to find a thing about his current occupation.

I usually don't look too much into these things, but it almost looks like NK was trying to flirt with the bald man in the booking video. That's just my opinion, as a man.

As the video cuts in, she looks at him then swings her hair as she practically bounces up to the desk. Like she's trying to grab his attention.

She was looking behind herself in his general direction while scratching her itch, then when he comes into view she puts her left arm up - I think she was going to brush her hair aside and try to smile, but played it off like she was scratching her neck.

I can't quite read her expression, but it looks like a smile was playing on her lips even if it never fully manifested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse