VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a guess...

DE's 1st degree murder offense/arrest is 1/30/16. This is when Nicole's body was found. He has denied killing, hence the 1/30 dates.

NK's 1st degree murder offense is 1/4/16. That is when they returned from winter break and she has admitted that they started to conspire the plan. Her arrest date for this is 2/2/16. This must be after they confirmed all of her story and she drove around with LE showing them all the spots, collected evidence and then charged.

The other dates for both are the date of the murder and when they were picked up and arrested.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking too. So, that still indicates her involvement was in the planning/preparation of the murder and in the moving/concealment of the body, but not that she was present at the actual act of murder.

(I thought we'd hear she was indeed at the murder scene.)

jmopinion

I love the fact that they thought to turn off their phones, but didn't remember the GPS system in his Lexus :laughing:

They put her in the trunk of his car at the murder scene. When they got to where they dumped her in NC, DE removed her clothes and washed her with bleach...IMO to try to remove DNA. According to NK he concentrated on her neck and hands.

http://wset.com/news/local/one-charge-against-natalie-keepers-dropped-all-others-certified

Police say that Keepers told then after Eisenhauer killed Lovell, he picked Keepers up, the two turned their phones off and drove to the Craig Creek area. Hite testified that Keepers told him that the purpose of that trip was to move Lovell's body. When she walked into the woods she told police she saw a dead girl, with her legs partially covered with snow, and lots of blood. From there, Keepers said she and Eisenhauer dragged the body down a hill and into a trunk, Hite testified.

From there, she told police she and Eisenhauer drove to North Carolina, stopping at a Wal-Mart in Wytheville to buy cleaning supplies. Once in North Carolina, Hite testifed that Keepers told them Eisenhauer took Lovell's body out of the trunk, took off her clothes and cleaned her with bleach, paying special attention to her hands a neck.

Thanks BUF! My timing is completely off.

I wonder what the body bag looks like...the body bag that Natalie kept. That was supposed to keep the car clean and promptly disposed of. Thank God for the prosecution, it did neither.

They put her in the trunk of his car at the murder scene. When they got to where they dumped her in NC, DE removed her clothes and washed her with bleach...IMO to try to remove DNA. According to NK he concentrated on her neck and hands.

http://wset.com/news/local/one-charge-against-natalie-keepers-dropped-all-others-certified

Police say that Keepers told then after Eisenhauer killed Lovell, he picked Keepers up, the two turned their phones off and drove to the Craig Creek area. Hite testified that Keepers told him that the purpose of that trip was to move Lovell's body. When she walked into the woods she told police she saw a dead girl, with her legs partially covered with snow, and lots of blood. From there, Keepers said she and Eisenhauer dragged the body down a hill and into a trunk, Hite testified.

From there, she told police she and Eisenhauer drove to North Carolina, stopping at a Wal-Mart in Wytheville to buy cleaning supplies. Once in North Carolina, Hite testifed that Keepers told them Eisenhauer took Lovell's body out of the trunk, took off her clothes and cleaned her with bleach, paying special attention to her hands a neck.

He puts her in the trunk all bloody, but then washes her with bleach to get rid of evidence - what an idiot. I did not realize he used bleach - that explains alot.

He puts her in the trunk all bloody, but then washes her with bleach to get rid of evidence - what an idiot. I did not realize he used bleach - that explains alot.
I imagine he was trying to prevent any traces of him being found on the body, since police may find the body. Boy-wonder didn't seem to think there was ANY chance the police would link him to the body after that, so no worries about blood in his car.

These criminal types sure think they are smarter than everyone else.

[emoji57]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I imagine he was trying to prevent any traces of him being found on the body, since police may find the body. Boy-wonder didn't seem to think there was ANY chance the police would link him to the body after that, so no worries about blood in his car.

These criminal types sure think they are smarter than everyone else.

[emoji57]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Of course. Duh. I was wondering about the blood in the car.... but, you're right - they never expected to be caught so why bother worrying about evidence in the car. Duh.

So Keepers kept the bag that contained Nicole's body, she kept Nicole's phone and Minions blanket and the cleaning supplies, and wasn't there something about a suitcase, or am I starting to imagine things? I can't even begin to pretend I can get into the minds of these two psychopaths. I'm pretty sure I could give them a good tongue lashing if I ever saw them in person....

So Keepers kept the bag that contained Nicole's body, she kept Nicole's phone and Minions blanket and the cleaning supplies, and wasn't there something about a suitcase, or am I starting to imagine things? I can't even begin to pretend I can get into the minds of these two psychopaths. I'm pretty sure I could give them a good tongue lashing if I ever saw them in person....

Yes, I believe she kept everything in a suitcase in her dorm room.

I also agree with Night-owl that he wanted to eliminate any possibility of his DNA being found on Nicole, as opposed to wanting to avoid her DNA in his car. It's actually laughable that he truly believed he would never be linked to her, and that he would never have to answer for his bloody trunk. Sometimes it makes me really happy to have such dumb criminals, because they're always caught and put away relatively quickly.

No, you're not imagining things...it's hard to keep things straight as we have to pick up information from various articles. It's like a puzzle. NK placed those items in a duffle bag that was in DE's car and then took them to her dorm room.

Any clue of what kind of bag it could be that they put her body in? They still got blood in DE's car though.

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news...a7e-1ebd-11e6-83fb-47dfb062c64c.html?mode=jqm

After returning to campus, Keepers placed some of Lovell’s items and leftover cleaning supplies in a duffle bag in Eisenhauer’s car. According to testimony, Keepers brought the duffle bag back with her to her dorm room.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/H...harged-in-Nicole-Lovell-murder-380233051.html

When they got back to campus, Keepers took to her dorm room Lovell’s Minions blanket, a pink cell phone, a charger, and the bag Lovell’s body was in.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/d...6c0-d9fe-535c-80fa-4b05930d1a20.html?mode=jqm

Other evidence presented Friday included bloodstains — which are still being tested for DNA — that were found in Eisenhauer’s car, including in the trunk, on a tire and the handle of a shovel.

No, you're not imagining things...it's hard to keep things straight as we have to pick up information from various articles. It's like a puzzle. NK placed those items in a duffle bag that was in DE's car and then took them to her dorm room.

Any clue of what kind of bag it could be that they put her body in? They still got blood in DE's car though.

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news...a7e-1ebd-11e6-83fb-47dfb062c64c.html?mode=jqm

After returning to campus, Keepers placed some of Lovell’s items and leftover cleaning supplies in a duffle bag in Eisenhauer’s car. According to testimony, Keepers brought the duffle bag back with her to her dorm room.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/H...harged-in-Nicole-Lovell-murder-380233051.html

When they got back to campus, Keepers took to her dorm room Lovell’s Minions blanket, a pink cell phone, a charger, and the bag Lovell’s body was in.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/d...6c0-d9fe-535c-80fa-4b05930d1a20.html?mode=jqm

Other evidence presented Friday included bloodstains — which are still being tested for DNA — that were found in Eisenhauer’s car, including in the trunk, on a tire and the handle of a shovel.
Wait how big of a duffle bag are we talking about here?

I don't recall mutilation of a corpse but I guess they could have positioned her in a large enough one...

Court Follower

Wait how big of a duffle bag are we talking about here?

I don't recall mutilation of a corpse but I guess they could have positioned her in a large enough one...

Court Follower

OH no....don't think the used the duffle bag to put Nicole in, but another type of bag. NK placed items that were in the car in a duffle bag & brought them back to her dorm.

OH no....don't think the used the duffle bag to put Nicole in, but another type of bag. NK placEd items that were in the car in a duffle bag & brought them back to her dorm.
Oh okay that makes sense. The way the paper makes it sound is that she was transported in that duffle bag and that's what Keepers had. .

Court Follower

If Natalie kept the bag Nicole's body was in, as she stated to police, then it's important to note that he did attempt to keep dna out of his car. They obviously placed her inside a bag before placing her in the car.

If a trash bag was used, it's odd that nobody has reported it as such, and that's a strange item for Natalie to keep when they have no trouble discarding Nicole's bloody clothes.

It might be a comforter or bedding in a bag-type zipper bag? Those can be fairly large and many college kids will have those and save those for storage. IDK

Garment bag, maybe? I had several in my closet at any given time during my college years, and some of the nicer ones were pretty heavy duty.

:(

^^Somewhat ironically, I am ALWAYS mesmorized as how these smart-asses slip and up getting caught. MOD, can we please make a list??

-DE: didn't fathom the fact that Nicole would vaguely talk on the schoolbus about a 'date with David' that other kids would overhear and remember. Didn't fathom the fact that "super-secure" Kik would actually roll on David and give up his ISP and email addresses
-Beltway Sniper: either in desperation or simply wanting OUT of the situation, the younger Malvo secretly called the cops on a payphone and hinted about a Birmingham AL robbery. the cops traced him back to Bellingham WA and looked at his 'known-associates' list. There they found Mohammad's Chevy Caprice tag from New Jersey, at a rest stop in Frederick MD
-BTK Killer: didn't realize Wal-Mart security cameras are mounted far out into the deep lot. there, the cops learned of a pitch black older model Jeep

Any others??

Scapesrus
, awesome post. Welcome to websleuths!

:wagon::greetings:

Garment bag, maybe? I had several in my closet at any given time during my college years, and some of the nicer ones were pretty heavy duty.

:(
That's a pretty good point! Never thought about those! He possibly wore suits a lot as well so readily had one handy.

Court Follower

If Natalie kept the bag Nicole's body was in, as she stated to police, then it's important to note that he did attempt to keep dna out of his car. They obviously placed her inside a bag before placing her in the car.

If a trash bag was used, it's odd that nobody has reported it as such, and that's a strange item for Natalie to keep when they have no trouble discarding Nicole's bloody clothes.

It might be a comforter or bedding in a bag-type zipper bag? Those can be fairly large and many college kids will have those and save those for storage. IDK

I was thinking a trash bag. They can easily be traced. For some reason I think the 2 non-geniuses kept the trash bag for the reason of not wanting it to be traced. Could be completely off on that thought, but I know they traced the garbage sack that little Caylee was doubled bagged in, and also maybe little Bella Bond. I figure they stole an industrial size garbage bag from the college. Don't know though! Just speculation.

I was thinking a trash bag. They can easily be traced. For some reason I think the 2 non-geniuses kept the trash bag for the reason of not wanting it to be traced. Could be completely off on that thought, but I know they traced the garbage sack that little Caylee was doubled bagged in, and also maybe little Bella Bond. I figure they stole an industrial size garbage bag from the college. Don't know though! Just speculation.

What do you all think about the bag being one of DE track team bags? . I played sports in HS and our individual player (duffle) bags were quite large. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member