VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KEEPERS DESCRIBES TO INVESTIGATORS GETTING RID OF BODY
Keepers and Eisenhauer met up, turning off their cell phones, and headed toward Craig Creek Road. When they pulled off, Keepers said she saw a lot of blood in the snow. She said she had never met Lovell before, and only saw pictures of her in the media while investigators searched for her.
Keepers said they dragged Lovell’s body down a hill and forced her into Eisenhauer’s trunk. They traveled to the Walmart in Wytheville to get cleaning wipes and bleach, then started driving toward Galax.
Eisenhauer pulled off a road that appeared familiar to him. He took off Lovell’s clothes, wiped down her body, and cleaned off the blood. Her clothes were placed in a Walmart bag. Lovell’s body was then pushed down an embankment. Her body was found in Surry County, North Carolina, just over the Grayson County line. She said the original plan was to dump Lovell’s body on property owned by Eisenhauer’s grandparents.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/H...harged-in-Nicole-Lovell-murder-380233051.html

BBM: Yeah, because if her body had been found on his grandparent's property, no body would link that to him! Or figure a body found in NC could be linked to a missing person in VA. SMH Thank goodness they were immature, and hadn't reached the mind frame of a adult. These two are dangerous! Diabolical chemistry that fed off each other. IMO!

KEEPERS TELLS INVESTIGATORS ABOUT GETTING RID OF EVIDENCE
On the way back to Blacksburg, Eisenhauer and Keepers stopped at a McDonald’s in Dublin. They threw away clothes in a dumpster, washed their hands, got a drink and left.
At another location, Keepers said Eisenhauer took a bloody knife out of the center console and threw it into the woods.
The next day Eisenhauer and Keepers met at a laundromat on the campus of Virginia Tech to wash bloody clothes. Later, she said they drove toward the New River Valley bridge on the Giles County/West Virginia line. Keepers said they threw away Lovell’s boots, a small knife, a box cutter, and a backpack.
When they got back to campus, Keepers took to her dorm room Lovell’s Minions blanket, a pink cell phone, a charger, and the bag Lovell’s body was in.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/H...harged-in-Nicole-Lovell-murder-380233051.html

The only reason I can see for keeping those items was for a trophy! They threw everything else away, and in many different places, so obviously they COULD have thrown away those items as well, but instead WANTED to keep them! None of the items would have been of use to NK otherwise I don't believe she kept them to use as blackmail to DE. They BOTH felt they would never be caught!

I don't know if NK had a roommate, but believe earlier in the case we heard she did, but can you imagine finding a bag with blood on it in your dorm room? A minion blanket, when the missing girl had one? No doubt it had blood on it as well. Wonder if those items were washed at the laundry mat with their clothes? Which brings up another thought, why the heck would you keep those clothes? Why try washing them instead of throwing them away? Maybe again so each time they wore those clothes, it would be their 'secret' of reliving the murder! Only reason I can figure as they had time, and places to dispose of those clothes as well, but chose to keep them!

INVESTIGATION
During the investigation, Keepers accompanied investigators to where certain events took place. There were still blood spots on Craig Creek Road.
Throughout her interview with police, she told investigators she wanted to help them. She said she was not present during the murder but took part in the planning. Keepers said Eisenhauer was a sociopath, and that she was a sociopath in training. Keepers said Eisenhauer made her feel like she was in a secret club, and that David understood her.

SOCIAL MEDIA PLAYS ROLE
Social media messages were a key part of Friday’s hearing. In one message, Keepers told Eisenhauer that she smelled like cleaning supplies and wanted to take a shower. Keepers apparently told Eisenhauer that she would help him clean up from the murder because she was used to taking care of her sick family.

Yeah, because a sick family is the same as a murder?!?! How in the heck would that line of thinking even make sense? I'm a nurse, but that in no way means I could clean up a murder scene! I've cleaned dying and dead patients, but that has nothing to do with a murder scene! WTH? I don't even know how to connect the two....because there IS no connection!

IN-COURT DETAILS For the hearing, Eisenhauer wore a black suit and remained emotionless. Keepers wore a purple zip-up sweatshirt.
Lovell’s father, step-mother, and mother were all in court for the hearing. While some details were being talked about Lovell’s father, David Lovell, cried. Her mother, Tammy Weeks, ran out of the courtroom at one point.

What's the attorney's point in letting a client wear a hoodie to court? Or was that NK refusing to listen to attorney? If her family didn't provide clothing for the court, wouldn't the attorney have furnished something? I mean obviously she got the hoodie from somewhere because I doubt it was issued at the jail! Would love to know the story behind that, and what else her attire was. Since it wasn't before a jury, wonder if she was in a jailsuit? Doesn't make sense to me.

Heartbreaking for Nicole's parents. Prayers to them. I don't want to even imagine the pain they are in. Hearing details about your child's death would be as gut wrenching as having your child murdered. IMO.

Nicole Lovell slipped out her bedroom window on a cold January night, seeking the promise of a romantic walk in the woods. The 13-year-old grabbed her cellphone and her “Minions” blanket, nurturing a dream of running away with the trim Virginia Tech athlete she had met online. The secret rendezvous with freshman David Eisenhauer was a ruse, police testified Friday, part of an elaborate plan he hatched with a close friend to kill the middle school student and keep his inappropriate relationship with her from becoming public. His friend Natalie Keepers also had a sinister motivation, a police detective testified, recounting how Keepers told police that she was a “sociopath-in-training” and that the secrecy and intrigue surrounding the murder plot gave her “the best feeling.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...e61a22-1d59-11e6-8c7b-6931e66333e7_story.html

No sociopath in training, a full sociopath! IMO! Oh the betrayal to Nicole.

KEEPERS TELLS INVESTIGATORS ABOUT GETTING RID OF EVIDENCE
On the way back to Blacksburg, Eisenhauer and Keepers stopped at a McDonald’s in Dublin. They threw away clothes in a dumpster, washed their hands, got a drink and left.
At another location, Keepers said Eisenhauer took a bloody knife out of the center console and threw it into the woods.
The next day Eisenhauer and Keepers met at a laundromat on the campus of Virginia Tech to wash bloody clothes. Later, she said they drove toward the New River Valley bridge on the Giles County/West Virginia line. Keepers said they threw away Lovell’s boots, a small knife, a box cutter, and a backpack.
When they got back to campus, Keepers took to her dorm room Lovell’s Minions blanket, a pink cell phone, a charger, and the bag Lovell’s body was in.

The only reason I can see for keeping those items was for a trophy! They threw everything else away, and in many different places, so obviously they COULD have thrown away those items as well, but instead WANTED to keep them! None of the items would have been of use to NK otherwise I don't believe she kept them to use as blackmail to DE. They BOTH felt they would never be caught!

I don't know if NK had a roommate, but believe earlier in the case we heard she did, but can you imagine finding a bag with blood on it in your dorm room? A minion blanket, when the missing girl had one? No doubt it had blood on it as well. Wonder if those items were washed at the laundry mat with their clothes? Which brings up another thought, why the heck would you keep those clothes? Why try washing them instead of throwing them away? Maybe again so each time they wore those clothes, it would be their 'secret' of reliving the murder! Only reason I can figure as they had time, and places to dispose of those clothes as well, but chose to keep them!
Hmmm. Okay so I'm wondering what physical evidence the DA could recover other than what NK kept.

Are those dumpsters cleaned daily or weekly at Mcdonald I wonder? If confession was what 2-3 days later . . . Cops still could of recovered it if they don't do pick ups but say every few days or so . . Interesting.

Court Follower

“It will never be traced,” Eisenhauer said in a text message to Keepers, according to police. “Always go overkill when your life is on the line.”
Detectives testified for three hours Friday, detailing how the pair plotted to end Nicole’s life and conceal the crime. Despite a belief that the slaying wouldn’t be traced to them, police said, a series of missteps was their undoing: A GPS device in Eisenhauer’s Lexus remained on, tracking the car’s movements that night; Nicole’s blood seeped into the car’s trunk; and the two students later exchanged incriminating text messages.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...e61a22-1d59-11e6-8c7b-6931e66333e7_story.html

Blacksburg police detective Ryan Hite said that Keepers crumbled under questioning, at first denying any involvement but later talking and turning over her phone. Keepers told Hite that she wanted to help them with their investigation.
Among the data found on Keepers’s phone was a text conversation she had with Eisenhauer shortly after Nicole’s slaying.

"I smell like cleaning supplies,” Keepers told him. “I mean I was close to a lot of blood.” Keepers initially portrayed her role in the crime as minimal, saying that Eisenhauer had “forced” her to participate in disposing of Nicole’s body. But she later acknowledged that she helped with the entire plot.

Several messages quoted statistics on the percentage of missing children that are never found, according to a transcript Blacksburg police Detective Scott Craig read aloud during a Friday preliminary hearing. Eisenhauer claimed police do little to investigate runaways, and it appeared he and Keepers had figured out how people commit mass murder.

“As long as nobody finds the body for a week,” Eisenhauer messaged an account tied to Keepers, according to Craig.

“So we are good,” another message read.

“Yep yep,” Keepers replied, according to testimony.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/k...6c0-d9fe-535c-80fa-4b05930d1a20.html?mode=jqm

She told them about the bloody knife Eisenhauer threw into the woods, Lovell’s cellphone case he threw out the car window along U.S. 460, Lovell’s backpack that Keepers dropped over a New River bridge, the laundromat near Tech’s campus where the pair washed their bloody clothes and her dorm room where Lovell’s Minions blanket was stored.

Keepers has told police she was not present when Lovell was killed, but she said Eisenhauer contacted her for help on the evening of Jan. 27, less than 24 hours after the girl went missing. According to testimony, Keepers said Eisenhauer wanted her help to relocate the body because he saw how much media attention the case was receiving.

Keepers told police she helped Eisenhauer move Lovell’s body from where it had initially been left along Craig Creek Road, according to testimony. They dragged her from a bloody spot in the snow to his car, forcing it in as cars drove nearby, according to testimony.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/k...6c0-d9fe-535c-80fa-4b05930d1a20.html?mode=jqm

But Keepers told police she became involved in the scheme because a bond she shared with Eisenhauer, Hite testified.

“She said she was part of a special club. It was the best club in the world because he understood her,” Hite said.

“She made reference to David Eisenhauer as a ‘sociopath,’” Hite testified, “and she was his ‘sociopath in training.’”

[video=youtube;Xz5nVfY-cbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5nVfY-cbA[/video]

Documentary on Teen Girl Killers

[video=youtube;Xz5nVfY-cbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5nVfY-cbA[/video]

Documentary on Teen Girl Killers

Thank you.

I have kept up with murder cases for decades now and even though females may not murder as often they can do some of the most gruesome overkills I have ever read about. Or maybe they don't get caught as often since many of them can be very cunning. I think a lot of unsolved murder cases were done by females, and LE falsely thinks because those murders were so heinous they had to be done by a male.

Its the female murderer we read about that hacks a victim up striking them with an ax almost a hundred times or it is another female murderer who stabs their victim over a hundred times. Its mindboggling at the evilness they can truly possess. They go far beyond what is a typical murder if there is such a thing just like Jodi Arias when she murdered Travis and so many others who have done the same

I have always felt Black Widows are some of the most cunning cruel murderers out there. BWs murder those they profess to love all the while patiently watching the victim/s die an agonizing death, and usually one kill is never enough for them.

I don't understand why they took away the accessory after the fact charge on Keepers. She gleefully admits she helped him relocate Nicole's body and she threw away part of the evidence. It makes me truly sick to think they did this because they worked a deal with her in order for her testimony against Eisenhauer.

Imo, she is every bit as evil as he is. They both are full blown sociopaths. She wasn't in training. She had graduated to being a sociopath before she even happily got involved in this murder plot. Neither one had one bit of compassion for Nicole even though Keepers had also had some of the same issues like Nicole. She should have understood this child, and her need for attention.

I think both of them were strange misfits, and that is why they were attracted to each other like a moth to a flame. It isn't the first time when sociopaths have found each other to do horrendous murders like this one. Its like they have a honing device that picks up the evilness inside of both of them.

They both are frightening, but I feel more creeped out by Keepers.

IMO

Per public court records;

David Eisenhauer & Natalie Keepers Grand Jury Hearing is scheduled for 7/26/2016 @ 1:00 PM.

Eisenhauer is charged with: Murder: 1st Degree 18.2-32 (Felony)
Abduct by force/intimidation 18.2-47 (Felony)

Keepers is charged with: Muder: 1st Degree 18.2-32 (Felony)
Conceal dead body 18.2-323.02 (Felony)

Accessory after the fact charge is a misdemeanor. Considering she is facing felonies prosecutor probably felt it wasn't worth pursuing. I don't think it has anything to do with any deals.

These text messages between the two will help to hang him so to speak. The "It's done" speaks that there was clear intent and planning and execution. He can't play the "things got out of hand" card. Also, the "overkill when your life is on the line" speaks clearly to the fact that he did the murder -- it was his inappropriate relationship, and in his mind it was his life on the line. The only defense I can imagine DE having at this point is the "she made me do it." But she's hardly dripping with charisma, and there's been no evidence (so far) of her controling him with sex and or drugs. It will be very interesting to see how he pleads.

These text messages between the two will help to hang him so to speak. The "It's done" speaks that there was clear intent and planning and execution. He can't play the "things got out of hand" card. Also, the "overkill when your life is on the line" speaks clearly to the fact that he did the murder -- it was his inappropriate relationship, and in his mind it was his life on the line. The only defense I can imagine DE having at this point is the "she made me do it." But she's hardly dripping with charisma, and there's been no evidence (so far) of her controling him with sex and or drugs. It will be very interesting to see how he pleads.

She made me do it defense really doesn't make sense in this situation. She has no motive rather than helping DE, DE is the one with the motive (inappropriate relationship that victim reportedly threatened to expose).

Per public court records;

David Eisenhauer & Natalie Keepers Grand Jury Hearing is scheduled for 7/26/2016 @ 1:00 PM.

Eisenhauer is charged with: Murder: 1st Degree 18.2-32 (Felony)
Abduct by force/intimidation 18.2-47 (Felony)

Keepers is charged with: Muder: 1st Degree 18.2-32 (Felony)
Conceal dead body 18.2-323.02 (Felony)
Can you provide link?

Court Follower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads