VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been advised by the media that DE & NK were both in court, correct?

My question is does anyone know if DE or NK's parents were there? I've only seen one article with a photo of someone's parents in the following article but the caption didn't state who they were.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/k...0-d9fe-535c-80fa-4b05930d1a20.html?TNNoMobile

Anyone?
None of the accounts I read said anything about NK or DE's parents being present. Based on some photos I've seen in social media, I would speculate that the tall guy in the front with sun glasses on is DE's dad. The caption reads: "David Edmond Eisenhauer’s defense attorneys enter the Montgomery County Courthouse on Friday. " Since there appear to be five people pictured, I think it might be safe to presume that it is also DE's parents. Edited to add, this is pure speculation on my part.

Totally random here and if it's been discussed forgive me but is there a history between DE and NK prior to Virginia Tech?

I ran across this article and found it very interesting how close these two lived to one another and how odd that two home state "strangers" commit such a heinous crime.

Keepers is a native of Laurel, Maryland. That’s about*13 miles*from Columbia, Maryland, where David Eisenhauer was living prior to his attending Virginia Tech. http://heavy.com/news/2016/01/natal...virginia-facebook-page-virginia-tech-student/
e4918a63cfa4777290b95f3f90703e11.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7

I am not yet entirely convinced that DE's motive was because Nicole was going to expose the relationship. It still seems like a thrill kill to me, with an "excuse" of DE being worried about exposure.

Opinion, subject to change!

I think I'm with you on this, ITD. I think that DE was concerned that NL was going to expose him, but that he also wanted to kill her and used his concern as the excuse to go ahead with his desire. I think DE and NK are two creepy sociopaths whole found each other and made this mad plan up for fun and excitement. Just disgusting. IMO.

Totally random here and if it's been discussed forgive me but is there a history between DE and NK prior to Virginia Tech?

I ran across this article and found it very interesting how close these two lived to one another and how odd that two home state "strangers" commit such a heinous crime.

Keepers is a native of Laurel, Maryland. That’s about*13 miles*from Columbia, Maryland, where David Eisenhauer was living prior to his attending Virginia Tech. http://heavy.com/news/2016/01/natal...virginia-facebook-page-virginia-tech-student/

I'm from this area, actually attended the same high school as Keepers did, and although the distance is short, it actually feels worlds away. That 13 mile drive could easily take an hour. The only way I can see that taking only 17 minutes is if you were the only car on the road, and you never had a red light. It's feasible that they knew each other before attending VT, but I highly doubt it.

So, you're thinking that NK was there for the murder, not called afterward by DE to help him move and clean the body?

jmo

No, the opposite. With the new info that they moved the body in the next day/s, and it seems LE believes that NK wasn't there, I'm thinking the reason she wasn't with DE is that Nicole wouldn't have gotten in the car if she saw a strange girl. I think she had been in DEs car before and he was using their routine to lure her in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about this scenario- DE complains to NK about NL. Maybe he admits that he knows she is underage, and now is freaking out. Could NK be the one who plants the seed of killing NL in DE's mind, as a way to deal with his problem? She wouldn't have suggested this though, IMO, unless she sensed that DE would be receptive to it. And while the overt premise of the murder is to get rid of DE's problem, I do think it was actually a thrill kill for them.

I think if DE's motive had truly been that he was concerned that NL was going to out him, he would have just done the murder by himself.

What about this scenario- DE complains to NK about NL. Maybe he admits that he knows she is underage, and now is freaking out. Could NK be the one who plants the seed of killing NL in DE's mind, as a way to deal with his problem? She wouldn't have suggested this though, IMO, unless she sensed that DE would be receptive to it. And while the overt premise of the murder is to get rid of DE's problem, I do think it was actually a thrill kill for them.

I think if DE's motive had truly been that he was concerned that NL was going to out him, he would have just done the murder by himself.

I agree with parts of this. I think DE was freaked that Nicole was going to tell of their inappropriate relationship and his planned future was maybe to replaced with prison and being a registered sex offender. I think he confided in NK and she is the one who initiated the conversation to murder. I think they fed off of one another at that point. NK was excited to be part of something secretive and special...but when it came to the killing itself, she made him do it...his problem, let him do it. She was willing and able to plan & clean up though, so she was involved, but not the murder itself.

I think DE had motive, but if any thrill of this gruesome murder, it was on NK's part.

I agree with parts of this. I think DE was freaked that Nicole was going to tell of their inappropriate relationship and his planned future was maybe to replaced with prison and being a registered sex offender. I think he confided in NK and she is the one who initiated the conversation to murder. I think they fed off of one another at that point. NK was excited to be part of something secretive and special...but when it came to the killing itself, she made him do it...his problem, let him do it. She was willing and able to plan & clean up though, so she was involved, but not the murder itself.

I think DE had motive, but if any thrill of this gruesome murder, it was on NK's part.

yeah that fine tunes it a bit

Yes, that does sound like it could be what happened.

I still have this inkling of suspicion that DE and NK sought out a victim and picked Nicole. They played a mean game with her online and then killed her - either because they always planned to or because Nicole got attached to DE and he was scared of the consequences of that.

It does seem these two were quite comfortable planning and committing murder....I just really can't pinpoint how and when that conversation was initiated. You'd have to have some idea that the other person was willing before you'd bring up the topic, I would think. They had to have known this creepy side of each other....how?

jmopinion

Yes, that does sound like it could be what happened.

I still have this inkling of suspicion that DE and NK sought out a victim and picked Nicole. They played a mean game with her online and then killed her - either because they always planned to or because Nicole got attached to DE and he was scared of the consequences of that.

It does seem these two were quite comfortable planning and committing murder....I just really can't pinpoint how and when that conversation was initiated. You'd have to have some idea that the other person was willing before you'd bring up the topic, I would think. They had to have known this creepy side of each other....how?

jmopinion

Just speculation, but it could be that both of them were socially awkward and had no friends. They may have gravitated towards each other in engineering. Remember, DE helped NK when she had appendicitis. It could be that he was the only one she knew to call. After he helped her, she may have felt the need to help him when he told her of his problem with Nicole. She did sound to be quite the drama queen prior to VA Tech and very well may be that she first said murder...they fed off of each other...and the rest is a very unfortunate history.

jmopinion

I have thought about this as well.

I agree DE probably wanted to kill Nicole and used his fear of being outed as an excuse. But IMO, he's a sociopath and enjoyed the idea of bringing someone else into the plot. He wanted an audience, a murder "groupie". In his mind, he probably thought he could pin the murder on NK if things got dicey. He wasn't a smart guy at all, but I can imagine he was thinking this plan would work.

ETA: IMO, as I've said before, I think DE had a sexual fixation for young pubescent girls, possibly developed when he went to the small, strange strict Christian school where grown up students tutored younger ones. It appears he never had any kind of social/romantic/sexual relationship with a girl his own age. Remember, the guy he talked to online about advice on getting rid of a body also mentioned that DE asked him for advice on how to kiss a girl. Strange coming from a college student.

I agree DE probably wanted to kill Nicole and used his fear of being outed as an excuse. But IMO, he's a sociopath and enjoyed the idea of bringing someone else into the plot. He wanted an audience, a murder "groupie". In his mind, he probably thought he could pin the murder on NK if things got dicey. He wasn't a smart guy at all, but I can imagine he was thinking this plan would work.

ETA: IMO, as I've said before, I think DE had a sexual fixation for young pubescent girls, possibly developed when he went to the small, strange strict Christian school where grown up students tutored younger ones. It appears he never had any kind of social/romantic/sexual relationship with a girl his own age. Remember, the guy he talked to online about advice on getting rid of a body also mentioned that DE asked him for advice on how to kiss a girl. Strange coming from a college student.

That all rings true.

I have my doubts about DE's questions about kissing a girl. If he's a sociopath, as he claims to be, he would be quite confident in his abilities, especially with a younger girl. And, sociopaths are unlikely, imo, to seek advice from someone else.

I wonder if the questions DE posed to the Pulaski guy were pulling his leg, perhaps part of some online shenanigans that he and/or NK played.

Of course, it's entirely possible DE really did ask how to kiss a girl. Just seems weird to me when we have eons of human history to rely on - young couples manage to figure it! Or, google it! :)

jmo

That all rings true.

I have my doubts about DE's questions about kissing a girl. If he's a sociopath, as he claims to be, he would be quite confident in his abilities, especially with a younger girl. And, sociopaths are unlikely, imo, to seek advice from someone else.

I wonder if the questions DE posed to the Pulaski guy were pulling his leg, perhaps part of some online shenanigans that he and/or NK played.

Of course, it's entirely possible DE really did ask how to kiss a girl. Just seems weird to me when we have eons of human history to rely on - young couples manage to figure it! Or, google it! :)

jmo
You know I have been thinking about this.
Wording is always key in texting you know. I can get a text from someone and swear it came across rude! The sender on the other hand would tell me the next day I was crazy for reading into it.

So my question. .

Was this text simply how do you kiss a girl?
Or how can I kiss a girl to get her to . . .

IMO

Sent from my Nexus 7

I'm curious to hear what everyone thinks DE's defense will be? Neither he nor Natalie have formally plead guilty or not guilty, is that correct?

From the limited information we have so far, I'm assuming DE's goose is cooked and pleading not guilty would only potentially get him a longer prison term by dragging this out. I would love to know what his team is contemplating right now, because by all accounts, he has no wiggle room.

Natalie's thrown him under the bus from the first day, so I'm assuming her expected not guilty plea would be based on her past of depression, cutting, etc., but hey look, I've cooperated fully so let's make a deal.

I'm curious to hear what everyone thinks DE's defense will be? Neither he nor Natalie have formally plead guilty or not guilty, is that correct?

From the limited information we have so far, I'm assuming DE's goose is cooked and pleading not guilty would only potentially get him a longer prison term by dragging this out. I would love to know what his team is contemplating right now, because by all accounts, he has no wiggle room.

Natalie's thrown him under the bus from the first day, so I'm assuming her expected not guilty plea would be based on her past of depression, cutting, etc., but hey look, I've cooperated fully so let's make a deal.
If I'm not mistaken they don't plea till trial.
The next step they go to judge to make sure there is enough evidence to present to a jury (if I'm not mistaken) that's when they plea.

I think DE will possibly take Alford plea.
NK will possibly go for insanity defense.

If I was a gambling woman that's what I would place my bet on.

Sent from my Nexus 7

The next step they go to judge to make sure there is enough evidence to present to a jury (if I'm not mistaken) that's when they plea.

Sent from my Nexus 7

I don't think LE will plea anything except not guilty to murder. I think he will gamble by going to trial, not negotiating. It's hard to read his strategy since he and his lawyer have been silent except for his, "The truth can set me free" statement (whatever his exact words were).

I think NK's team is negotiating like crazy, imo, and will turn against DE at every opportunity.

Do we know yet if they will be tried together or not?

jmo

I don't think LE will plea anything except not guilty to murder. I think he will gamble by going to trial, not negotiating. It's hard to read his strategy since he and his lawyer have been silent except for his, "The truth can set me free" statement (whatever his exact words were).

I think NK's team is negotiating like crazy, imo, and will turn against DE at every opportunity.

Do we know yet if they will be tried together or not?

jmo
As of yet we do not know.
So far everything has been done together I think except bond hearings.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Sent from my Nexus 7

Do you think law enforcement then has enough hard evidence that you do you NOT see them offering DE a plea deal to escape a trial? Or is that always on the table, both as a financial incentive for the state and as a way to have the victim's family not go through it?

As far as Natalie and the crazy town defense, I see this back-firing on her something fierce. I see rather the prosection offering a further reduction in charges for her cooperation and her team grabbing it and shoving it down her throat because 15-20 years is better than 40+.

Is the Alford plea something the prosection has to agree for you to have the option to plea? I understand it to be when an accused does not admit to guilt, but admits you have enough evidence to convict them of the crime. Is that correct? I would assume most would enter this plea if given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper