VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't visited in weeks, and BAM a lot more news than I expected.

The Lovells getting arrested for domestic abuse...sad but not shocking.

Eisenhauer's texts to online friend about where to hide a body -- bizarre and shocking. Natalie wasn't good enough/smart enough to conspire with?

I think I may have to throw my whole "there's got to be something more to this story" out the window. I was so convinced that this was a very complicated plot that would take a lot of perspective to understand. It's looking more and more stupidly simplistic in its senselessness...which just, well, *advertiser censored*n sucks.

This news just adds another layer of weirdness to this case.

<snip>
I find it bizarre DE asked this person how to kiss a girl. Wouldn't it be easier just to google this? I just googled it. 50,600,000 results in less than a second. I think this just shows how socially immature and atypical DE was to his college peers.

I can't help but be curious if DE had some form of Asperger's Syndrome with a narcissistic disorganized personality disorder. DE desired a physical relationship with a college coed but he was too awkward and immature.So DE planned to use NL for intimacy of some type. Perhaps 13 yr old NL at some point tried giving DE cues that was he frightening her?DE lashed out at NL in anger.

Even as I typed the tragedy of BE's ill advised plans to pursue NL;I am struck yet again with yet '
another layer of weirdness' to this case.:cow:

Has it been mentioned about NL social media convo with "vivi" who stated they lived/ were in Pulaski ?!!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has it been mentioned about NL social media convo with "vivi" who stated they lived/ were in Pulaski ?!!!?

Do you have a link or source for this information?

You may provide a link to NL Instagram or specific posts thereon.

Members, please note that you may link and discuss NL's instagram account and postings but may not sleuth her friends.

thanks,

tlcya

So are you saying this "Vivi" lived in Pulaski? I'm sure the police spoke to everyone on her IG and other SM accounts. Just wondering what does Vivi have in regards to this case.
I can't help but be curious if DE had some form of Asperger's Syndrome with a narcissistic disorganized personality disorder. DE desired a physical relationship with a college coed but he was too awkward and immature.So DE planned to use NL for intimacy of some type. Perhaps 13 yr old NL at some point tried giving DE cues that was he frightening her?DE lashed out at NL in anger.

Even as I typed the tragedy of BE's ill advised plans to pursue NL;I am struck yet again with yet '
another layer of weirdness' to this case.:cow:

Court Follower

So are you saying this "Vivi" lived in Pulaski? I'm sure the police spoke to everyone on her IG and other SM accounts. Just wondering what does Vivi have in regards to this case.

Court Follower

I just noticed the reference of the location in the conversation. May mean nothing.

The biggest unanswered question surrounding Nicole&#8217;s death remains: Why?
Pettitt declined to comment on the possible motive and the search warrant for Dustin&#8217;s phone. She also would not say who will testify at Friday&#8217;s hearing or describe what new information they will reveal.

Defense attorneys could waive the preliminary hearing, conceding that there is sufficient evidence for the case to proceed. But the prosecutor said she is preparing for the hearing.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/19/ex-college-students-face-hearing-in-slaying-of-gir/

Local and national media, including CBS&#8217; "48 Hours," has been denied photo access to the hearing, but court officials still are moving the proceedings into a larger courtroom in the Montgomery County Courthouse in Christiansburg to accommodate the expected crowd.

It&#8217;s scheduled to be the first time Natalie Keepers and David Eisenhauer, both 19, sit in court together. The pair are accused of hatching a plan together in January to abduct and kill Lovell.

The point of the preliminary hearing is for a judge to determine if there&#8217;s probable cause to certify the charges to a grand jury. Later, the grand jury would hear evidence and consider whether to indict the students, setting the case up for the possibility of a trial.
Montgomery County Commonwealth&#8217;s Attorney Mary Pettitt clarified in an email that she still could bring new charges against Keepers or Eisenhauer after Friday&#8217;s hearing.

More at link....

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...05b-f90f-50f3-a5be-ce3526e291ad.html?mode=jqm

Local and national media, including CBS&#8217; "48 Hours," has been denied photo access to the hearing, but court officials still are moving the proceedings into a larger courtroom in the Montgomery County Courthouse in Christiansburg to accommodate the expected crowd.

It&#8217;s scheduled to be the first time Natalie Keepers and David Eisenhauer, both 19, sit in court together. The pair are accused of hatching a plan together in January to abduct and kill Lovell.

The point of the preliminary hearing is for a judge to determine if there&#8217;s probable cause to certify the charges to a grand jury. Later, the grand jury would hear evidence and consider whether to indict the students, setting the case up for the possibility of a trial.
Montgomery County Commonwealth&#8217;s Attorney Mary Pettitt clarified in an email that she still could bring new charges against Keepers or Eisenhauer after Friday&#8217;s hearing.

More at link....

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...05b-f90f-50f3-a5be-ce3526e291ad.html?mode=jqm

booooo

Possibility of new charges, the first time DE and NK could be in court together, and no cameras. I'm anxious for the case to move forward. Disappointing there won't be cameras, but hopefully the lawyers for DE and NK will allow the case to progress. Curious about the other witnesses that could testify for the prosecution too!

"A friend of Eisenhauer whose cellphone was recently seized by police provided the first possible answer. Bryce Dustin of Pulaski told The Roanoke Times earlier this month that Eisenhauer texted him about meeting a teenage girl at a party and later learning that she was underage. Eisenhauer feared the girl would "expose" him and asked if Dustin knew where he could hide a body, Dustin told the newspaper.

Pettitt declined to comment on the possible motive and the search warrant for Dustin's phone. She also would not say who will testify at Friday's hearing or describe what new information they will reveal."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...irl-13/ar-BBteUKX?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

Are they still in Juvenile court? Will tomorrow be the day the case moves, or will that wait until after the grand jury? I am so anxious to find out additional information on this very puzzling case. Right now, it sounds like a sociopath student who couldn't handle normal social interaction hooked up with a confused young girl and then couldn't figure out how to get out of what he started. So, having no legitimate empathy, kills her in cold blood. And then there is Keepers. Looking for excitement and mystery, again no human decency, didn't value the life of this innocent girl. I can't help thinking that our society is creating more and more of these people who live their lives through the internet, where nothing is quite real. And then they act out in real life. I don't know. Just rambling and wondering before tomorrow's hearing.

I am sorry if anyone has mentioned this , but this case reminds me of the Chicago thrill killers Nathan Leopold and Richard Loeb . De and Nk remind me so much of those two

Reporters are still allowed inside the courtroom even if cameras aren't though, right?

I feel like four months between the arrest and the preliminary hearing is an extraordinarily long time!

So weird there's no reporting about this. The Kalamazoo shooting preliminary is full of fireworks though

May be nothing yet because it is still in juvenile court. There are reporters there, so guess we may have to wait until the hearing is over and they file their reports/can tweet then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz