VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is discussing it now on TV

Eta- well that was short. Mostly about the kik app and the whisper app. I started watching while they were already discussing so not sure if they said anything new...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"She said she was part of a special club. It was the best club in the world because he understood her,” ...
Keepers told police she helped Eisenhauer drag Lovell to his car from a bloody spot in the snow along the road. The pair – who had turned their cell phones off – then drove the body south of Blacksburg.
Keepers told investigators she and Eisenhauer planned to bury Lovell on property near his grandparents’ home outside Galax, Hite said. Instead, they drove just inside the North Carolina line, to a mountainous section of Surry County, where they stripped Lovell’s clothes, wiped her down with cleaning solution and bleach and left her body on the side of a rural road.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/k...6c0-d9fe-535c-80fa-4b05930d1a20.html?mode=jqm

Keepers is as sick as Eisenhauer... :puke: I don't understand why people get to wear hoodies in court! RB does the same thing! Where is the respect for the court? Guess I am expecting too much from people who certainly have no regard for human life!!!

"Keepers was insistent on helping police in the investigation." Well, I hardly doubt that was for Nicole's sake, Keepers was only thinking of herself and a lesser charge. OMG! I am so angry about these 2 things. I can't even call them human. My BP is rising as I type.....

Thanks for the link BUF!

Sophia Borrelli ‏@sophiaborrelli
During the hearing, court heard what police called instant messages between Eisenhauer and Keepers after the death #NicoleLovell @WFXRnews

Sophia Borrelli ‏@sophiaborrelli
The preliminary hearing for Eisenhauer and Keepers is over. Both cases will be moving to a grand jury in the #nicolelovell case @WFXRnews

Why are they dropping the accessory charge against Keepers? What does that mean? TIA.

The Latest: Text messages cited in Virginia teen-slaying

At a Friday hearing, prosecutors entered into evidence text messages taken from David Eisenhauer's cellphone. One message said that if the body isn't found for a week, "it will never be traced." Another mentioned engaging in "overkill," and a third said the young teen had been "blackmailing another guy too."

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...-latest-text-messages-cited-in-virginia-teen/

Why are they dropping the accessory charge against Keepers? What does that mean? TIA.

Maybe because she's cooperating and prosecutors agreed to drop accessory after the fact in exchange for her help with investigation?

David Eisenhauer and Natalie Keepers exchanged text messages in the days after 13-year-old Nicole Lovell’s murder, discussing how their own bodies still smelled of cleaning solution and they were glad they did “overkill” because their lives were on the line, according to police testimony.
“So we are good,” another message read.

“Yep yep,” Keepers replied, according to testimony.
Keepers took investigators to a Wytheville Walmart, where they bought cleaning supplies; a Dublin McDonald’s, where they bought drinks and disposed of bloodied cleaning wipes; and West Virginia, where they dumped some of Lovell’s belongings in the New River.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/k...6c0-d9fe-535c-80fa-4b05930d1a20.html?mode=jqm

My goodness!! I don't even know if I want to know anymore in this case. NK sounds downright gleeful in her descriptions. I really hope they never get out, these are not people who will ever feel remorse, I truly believe that.

I wonder how Natalies parents are coping with her words, after hearing him plead for her she's like a little girl, but then to hear in her own words how special she felt to take a little girls life. I cannot imagine trying to justify this.

A Virginia Tech freshman charged in connection with the slaying of a 13-year-old middle school girl told police that the secret plotting of the teen’s death gave her “the best feeling,” a detective testified here Friday morning.
In three hours of testimony, police detectives laid out evidence against the pair, saying investigators have surveillance footage and a GPS unit from Eisenhauer’s car that confirms their narrative of the girl’s abduction and slaying.
.... police spoke for the first time Friday of a possible motive for the slaying, saying that Eisenhauer became fearful that the relationship would be publicly exposed. Detectives said Eisenhauer believed Nicole was 16 or 17 when they corresponded online.

More at link....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...e61a22-1d59-11e6-8c7b-6931e66333e7_story.html

My goodness!! I don't even know if I want to know anymore in this case. NK sounds downright gleeful in her descriptions. I really hope they never get out, these are not people who will ever feel remorse, I truly believe that.

I hope neither gets out either, but I'm still confused as to Natalie's charges, and the accessory after the fact being dropped, and what that could mean for her.

I wonder how Natalies parents are coping with her words, after hearing him plead for her she's like a little girl, but then to hear in her own words how special she felt to take a little girls life. I cannot imagine trying to justify this.

I know! And hearing her describe herself as his sociopathic friend. Absolutely disgusting.

Possibility of new charges, the first time DE and NK could be in court together, and no cameras. I'm anxious for the case to move forward. Disappointing there won't be cameras, but hopefully the lawyers for DE and NK will allow the case to progress. Curious about the other witnesses that could testify for the prosecution too!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...irl-13/ar-BBteUKX?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15
Still what gets me Nicole what 13. . Where on earth would she attend a "party" that DE would be as well. He either lied to his friend or Nicole was running around unsupervised :(

Court Follower

So they moved her body after the media storm hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reporters are still allowed inside the courtroom even if cameras aren't though, right?

I feel like four months between the arrest and the preliminary hearing is an extraordinarily long time!
Yes they are but no recording devices. Pen and paper only.

Court Follower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member