GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she has cried so much her eyes are swollen and it is a nervous tick she has. Don't know how this girl will do in prison.
I think she will completely withdraw into herself in prison. While I think the guilty verdict was just and that she deserves a prison sentence, I take no glee in her suffering. It's a horrible tragedy (that she brought on herself) and three young lives were wasted.

jmo

I think she will completely withdraw into herself in prison. While I think the guilty verdict was just and that she deserves a prison sentence, I take no glee in her suffering. It's a horrible tragedy (that she brought on herself) and three young lives were wasted.

jmo

Completely agree with this. I'm not high-fiving this verdict, although I agree it's just. I feel a great deal of compassion for both her and her family. She won't fair well in prison.

Completely agree with this. I'm not high-fiving this verdict, although I agree it's just. I feel a great deal of compassion for both her and her family. She won't fair well in prison.
I have a hard time with any compassion for her. She was actively involved in the planning. Made suggestions. Picked out the original murder site. Went along to buy the shovel. Initially lied to police. Helped load the body. Somewhere along the line Nicole was stripped of her clothing. Keepers helped buy cleaning supplies. Helped toss the body over a bank. Kept souvenirs. This was all something that went on for a while. Not a one minute bad decision.

Now's it over. I followed this case from the start. Thank you to everyone who provided conversation and coverage of the investigation and trial.

Justice has been served, but it's still an empty feeling.

My best wishes to the families as they figure out how to carry on their lives without their children.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back