GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Processing out loud...I have no one to talk to about this so very sorry for rambling. Seems like a lot happened at once...the timeline change, the reward offered, the canceled presser. The pictures they put out at first were old ones, didn't look like the little guy's more recent pics. His eye color changed. His height changed. Suddenly he had Pokémon cards. They couldn't comment on the polygraph test and the parents had sought the counsel of a lawyer (paraphrasing). LE didn't want civilian volunteers. LE didn't want the public coming down on the family.

Did LE know/suspect all this time that he'd be found on their property? Do they really work that way? I'm just having such a hard time getting this in my mind...I'm looking at my own little 5 year old as I type this. I said before that I've taken showers and left him unattended. He couldn't get into our septic tank without digging down but there are other types of septics as others have said.

Sorry for this. I just needed to talk.

6 p.m. news conference scheduled, which is in about a half hour.

RIP little man. I just can't believe you're gone-I was praying for you to make it through.

Now I have to go get caught up, I am hoping it wasn't a murder, an accident of this kind is horrible enough. We grew up and had a septic system, I think a kid could pull the lid off or it could have been moved prior and not replaced. Just speculating.

JMO

I just feel sick at reading this. I live about 2 hours from Dublin and have been following since his disappearance was announced locally. How do these kids get in to our hearts like this?

Me too. In my family, which is kind of huge and this is over the course of a couple of generations, we've lost three to accidental drowning. Two could swim. One of them faced very rough water and was pregnant, the other, it was a bad dive, he was show boating for the family, and the third was a child who fell in, his older brother unable to save him. And there have been many near misses as we've always lived close to water, as many people do. It is the most hollow of losses, especially when it happens to the most angelic around you. I pray and wish little Noah's loved ones strength and perseverance for each other.

I'm confused with the septic tanks, never had any experience with them, no nothing of them.
How easy are the lids to remove? Are you supposed to do this yourself or do you hire a company to do it?
How deep are they usually?

lilly, mine can be accessed, after digging three feet down. HTH's. Not everyone's is the same. O/T I'll pray for this community, but I'm getting to the point that I pray for OUR members, who sink their hearts and souls into these cases.

There are many kinds of septic systems and what is approved for one lot may be very different than the next door neighbors based when the house was built, the slope of the lot and if the ground "percs" (a percolation test of the ground water table). I have a client in that part of VA who is currently having an above ground system installed. Here is an article that explains some other possibilities.
http://www.septicprotector.com/deathpage.html

I had the worst feeling he was in a cistern or septic tank. I Hv both. The septic is covered w dirt, the lid...they had to DRAIN it to find his body fgs. My cistern needs a better lid, but I won't put one on it because it's there to cach rainwater I may need one day....in event of emergency. It's covered...most don't even know what it is. There are slats though so rainwater still falls in it. I'm sickened and suspect both parents. His body will tell us the truth of his death. Mom and dad know...he had his coat and shoes on. It never washed w me. I'm sickened!!!

Has it been verified that precious Noah was in fact seen Sunday morning by surveillance dropping dad off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe the "story" will be that he dropped his tin of Pokemon cards in there and was trying to get them out. I was trying to make the tin of cards fit into this...

I'm heartbroken to hear the news. RIP little Noah.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

It's probably going to be another week, at least, I'd think, for COD to be determined via autopsy. Whether mom was or was not involved, I can't imagine she'll ever forgive herself. Do we know how old the infant is? Sleep deprivation can really mess with your state of mind when a baby demands around the clock feeding and care. I have no idea if that has anything at all to do with Noah's case, but it has crossed my mind since hearing of his disappearance.

Rest in peace, little Noah. You didn't deserve such a horrible end to your short life. :cry:

lilly, mine can be accessed, after digging three feet down. HTH's. Not everyone's is the same. O/T I'll pray for this community, but I'm getting to the point that I pray for OUR members, who sink their hearts and souls into these cases.

Thankyou, yes that helps.
I hear ya about praying. My heart goes out to all involved in the search, they work so hard and never give up. The community too, they will be rocked by this.
And yes, of course, we get so drawn in, I have checked everyday for updates on little Noah, watched all the pressers, followed along on Facebook, prayed and crossed everything. I'm not even in the same country, I'm in the uk, but this boy had me at his first picture.
Life is cruel and so unfair.

Processing out loud...I have no one to talk to about this so very sorry for rambling. Seems like a lot happened at once...the timeline change, the reward offered, the canceled presser. The pictures they put out at first were old ones, didn't look like the little guy's more recent pics. His eye color changed. His height changed. Suddenly he had Pokémon cards. They couldn't comment on the polygraph test and the parents had sought the counsel of a lawyer (paraphrasing). LE didn't want civilian volunteers. LE didn't want the public coming down on the family.

Did LE know/suspect all this time that he'd be found on their property? Do they really work that way? I'm just having such a hard time getting this in my mind...I'm looking at my own little 5 year old as I type this. I said before that I've taken showers and left him unattended. He couldn't get into our septic tank without digging down but there are other types of septics as others have said.

Sorry for this. I just needed to talk.

I think every point you made is fair and worth noting. And yes, I think LE does have to work that way sometimes. They did not do anything unethical. I think if that is the way it played out, they probably did it to protect the case, find Noah, and be able to do it in a way that did not jeopardize prosecution.

Oh this just hurts. That poor baby. Please, please let the rumors be wrong. There hasn't been an arrest yet so I'm hopeful on that end.

sleuther, it's a rural thing. We have city water, but not city sewer. We had to hire a company to install our sewer tank. If you didn't know where mine was at, you'd never find it. HTH's. :)

Oh I totally get that, I just mean wouldn't the disturbed ground be obvious before now if that is what their septic tank looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett