GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, I'm reading backwards since coming on site a few minutes ago and reading the sad news so I've obviously missed something here, What was the mother part in your post about?

lonetraveler, it is speculated that Noah's mother confessed to being involved in his death.

I am confused. I don't know what this means.

Per OSHA safety standards rescuers have to have confined space rescue training and certification to enter a confined space which involves a rescue plan and approved method to access and egress safely.

I hope one of you wonderful people can relay the finer points of the presser. I don't want to turn the sound on with my son right here.

Who and when? Do you have a link? TIA.

I think it was the channel 12 website that said he was in school Friday and was seen on surveillance camera Saturday night. I have to find the link again.

How an accident? My husband said that was 99.9% impossible. They are either underground (the tank) or the lid is too heavy for a 5 yo to move.

Not sure if you checked the link, but the article talks about kids who have accidentally fallen into septic systems, including one where the lid flipped, so when it landed it looked like it had never moved. I have no idea what kind of system is being reported in this case.

I doubt they dug anything up, there is commonly a manhole in the top of the sewage tank, most likely that is how they put Noah in.

My septic tank is underground and we have to dig to reach the opening in order for it to be emptied. We have to empty every 4-5 years and from looking into my yard you would not know we had one, completely covered by ground and grass, it's not a far to reach the cover maybe 1 foot or so. Even after emptying there really isn't much ground disturbance either if your not specifically looking for it you honestly wouldn't know and would step right on it. I live outside a major city and am considered "in the country".

I'm heartbroken about this little guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't watch a lot of live pressers but this news guy seems "ornery" for lack of a better word! Hope he gets us some answers to the speculation happening!

Great post!

Now I am just waiting on LE to explain why it took 5 days and 4 searches to find a septic tank mere yards from Noah's front door. I believe they owe the public that one.

OMG I agree. While I was writing that novel they found him. Breaks my heart

So heartbroken to see this.

What a shame.

I just want to send love and support to all of you who are struggling and suffering alone with this.

Was that really it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My septic tank is underground and we have to dig to reach the opening in order for it to be emptied. We have to empty every 4-5 years and from looking into my yard you would not know we had one, completely covered by ground and grass, it's not a far to reach the cover maybe 1 foot or so. Even after emptying there really isn't much ground disturbance either if your not specifically looking for it you honestly wouldn't know and would step right on it. I live outside a major city and am considered "in the country".

I'm heartbroken about this little guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I grew up with an above ground one that was in a little "house" thing, but there was no way no how a person could get in that one. With the kind you speak of, the only way to get in one would be from that buried spot correct? If this is the kind they had, which is what neighbors have, the ground would have had to be disturbed right? Or would there be any other way of putting a body there? I'm thinking they had to have one with just a lid, that is not buried.

Well THAT certainly doesn't square with what all the hateful people were saying on his find facebook page. Sounds likely it was an accident to me.

From the presser:

We are very saddened that we have recovered the body of Noah Thomas at 1pm today. At this time no one is in custody, the parents continue to cooperate at this tragic time. No further comments.

FBI: we are providing forensic support, processing the scene. we will continue to provide support, whatever the sheriff's office needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV