GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know. Surely they would not respond to his death without having his body already. The FBI doesn't work that way, imo. However, maybe they are looking for other evidence inside the tank.

@CameronOAustin: Multiple sources have confirmed: #NoahThomas found dead when crews pumped septic tank on parents property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GB little Noah. What a horrible, horrible death. Could he have been killed and then placed there?

May he rest in peace.

Sources at the scene tell ABC 13 that authorities drained the septic tank at the boy's home and that a tent has been set up in the back of the family's property.

A neighbor told ABC 13's Suri Crowe that the boy's body was removed from the septic tank.

His mother told investigators she last saw Noah Sunday morning, after she dropped Dad Paul Thomas off at work and then she went to take a nap, leaving Noah to watch cartoons. When she woke he was gone.

Neighbors are questioning the mother's story as FBI teams, hazmat teams and forensics investigators comb the property.

http://www.wset.com/story/28585023/...new?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

What FB is everyone talking about?

The links are in the last few pages, sorry I don't have them to hand, I closed them all in disgust. Vile comments. People really let themselves down. How people can have so little empathy or even plain common courtesy is beyond me.

Rip sweet Noah, you captured our hearts with your beautiful smile.

I'm waiting for the press conference, before I say too much. But I am sickened by this news. To think someone could put a child in such a place is heartbreaking!
I know we don't know the exact of how Noah got in there, but there's no way that's an accident. If the lid was removed and little Noah had fallen in, LE would of seen that on Sunday.

Just a worthless lurker but can't stop crying.

Most of us were lurkers until we found the one case that pulled at us and wouldn't let go. I hope you will stick around and post with us as we wait for more info and move into the seeking justice phase. *Hugs*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very physically fit and I don't think I could have lifted the lid on my septic system. Just saying a woman might find it difficult to do

Why would he not comment on whether or not the family has taken a polygraph? And what are they seeking legal advice for?

We have an advantage when we’re following a case like Noah’s on WS. We get our info from a multitude of sources. We can read media stories from all the mainstream journalists; we watch CNN and local news stations and we watch pressers. Then we take time to sort through all the info and decide what seems credible and what should be disregarded, we bounce our ideas around with each other and we have hours or days to make all this happen. Of course if we make a wrong decision here there are no consequences.
On the other hand LE doesn’t have that luxury. They are literally making life and death decisions when they work a missing person case like Noah’s. The info comes from terrified family members who were the last to see the victim, but it probably comes slowly through panic and tears. Then there are the extended family members who desperately want to help but they don’t know anything first hand. This case is being worked by local, county, state and fed LE and several SAR groups. In yesterday’s presser we were told there were over 1,000 individuals working to find Noah. These are experienced searchers so there is no need to ask for volunteers. I’m sure LE doesn’t know something that we don’t and what if they know Noah is gone and don’t want anybody to find out yet (not a fact, just an example).

LE has to work differently. They don’t have time to sit down and make decisions about who does what and what they found out. Someone has to interview people; someone has to look for video, and on and on. I’m sure its chaos most of the time. Then in the middle of this we find out some info has changed from the original story, heck even Noah’s eye color has changed. The critics think the parents are unfit because they didn’t get it right the first time and start trying to figure why the family lied about something, why hasn’t LE done a polygraph? We find out a couple ponds have been searched but another hasn’t. Why not? LE must be incompetent if they haven’t searched everything.
Someone has been searching FB to find the critical comments the sheriff talked about but if we go back and reread some of the comments here we might find that some of those comments could have come from here. MOO, we just get carried away sometimes when a little boy has been missing for 5 days but I think we have to listen to sheriff’s request not to judge the parents. Truth is we don’t know what we would do or say if this happened to us.

JMO

I'm confused with the septic tanks, never had any experience with them, no nothing of them.
How easy are the lids to remove? Are you supposed to do this yourself or do you hire a company to do it?
How deep are they usually?
DH said it is either underground and you dig for the lid, open, pump, replace dirt (shovels are all you need.) Or it has a heavy lid that only an adult can move. They are not that deep or big, contrary to what I was thinking.

This is not bashing the parents but if this was an accident, it is such a horrific reminder that as a parent you don't get time off. You don't get to nap while they play. I will sometimes nap when my daughter is napping, in her room, which has an outside door lock, a baby gate, another gate at the top of the stairs and a motion and sound monitor aimed to her crib as well as another sound monitor. If she is up, I am up, which is why I buy rockstar energy drinks and coffee by the boatload. Little ones need eyes on them at all times, even if that means you have to tape your eyelids open!

I hate to get gruesome, since he was only found when they pumped it, perhaps they had looked before? But couldn't see him?

That really confuses me if that is true.

sleuther, it's a rural thing. We have city water, but not city sewer. We had to hire a company to install our sewer tank. If you didn't know where mine was at, you'd never find it. HTH's. :)

We have an advantage when we’re following a case like Noah’s on WS. We get our info from a multitude of sources. We can read media stories from all the mainstream journalists; we watch CNN and local news stations and we watch pressers. Then we take time to sort through all the info and decide what seems credible and what should be disregarded, we bounce our ideas around with each other and we have hours or days to make all this happen. Of course if we make a wrong decision here there are no consequences.
On the other hand LE doesn’t have that luxury. They are literally making life and death decisions when they work a missing person case like Noah’s. The info comes from terrified family members who were the last to see the victim, but it probably comes slowly through panic and tears. Then there are the extended family members who desperately want to help but they don’t know anything first hand. This case is being worked by local, county, state and fed LE and several SAR groups. In yesterday’s presser we were told there were over 1,000 individuals working to find Noah. These are experienced searchers so there is no need to ask for volunteers. I’m sure LE doesn’t know something that we don’t and what if they know Noah is gone and don’t want anybody to find out yet (not a fact, just an example).

LE has to work differently. They don’t have time to sit down and make decisions about who does what and what they found out. Someone has to interview people; someone has to look for video, and on and on. I’m sure its chaos most of the time. Then in the middle of this we find out some info has changed from the original story, heck even Noah’s eye color has changed. The critics think the parents are unfit because they didn’t get it right the first time and start trying to figure why the family lied about something, why hasn’t LE done a polygraph? We find out a couple ponds have been searched but another hasn’t. Why not? LE must be incompetent if they haven’t searched everything.
Someone has been searching FB to find the critical comments the sheriff talked about but if we go back and reread some of the comments here we might find that some of those comments could have come from here. MOO, we just get carried away sometimes when a little boy has been missing for 5 days but I think we have to listen to sheriff’s request not to judge the parents. Truth is we don’t know what we would do or say if this happened to us.

JMO
Great post!

Now I am just waiting on LE to explain why it took 5 days and 4 searches to find a septic tank mere yards from Noah's front door. I believe they owe the public that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member