GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the earlier discussion- I've searched for info on the possibility of the entire family being on video Sunday morning and have not found anything.

Perhaps it was in a video and I haven't watched all of those.

Does anyone remember this?
TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe I heard it stated in the very first press conference I watched, Monday morning I believe?

What bothers me so much is that he dogs did not track to woods but to the end of driveway.
I fear a vehicle is involved.
I believe in the dogs so much..........where is our SARS?? Help!!

Has do scent dogs work in a house and yard that Noah is in every day? How do the dogs know which way to go? It seems he would have scents everywhere. Like you said the scent going to a certain place indicates a vehicle but how do the dogs know if it's known vehicle and not the family's car?

Has do scent dogs work in a house and yard that Noah is in every day? How do the dogs know which way to go? It seems he would have scents everywhere. Like you said the scent going to a certain place indicates a vehicle but how do the dogs know if it's known vehicle and not the family's car?

We need a bat signal for some of our SAR posters. I'll go to FB and try to get one to come help us because I'm always confused by dogs too.

I'm just thinking if Noah wandered into the woods, tripped, hit his head and is laying face down in a camo jacket, he wouldn't be visible from very far away.

Look at the Hundley case in Alaska, they were found about a 1/2 mile from their house. 4 people and a dog, not in camo and the area had been searched several times. It took 10 months to find them. Noah is a tiny boy all alone in camo. The area seems very wooded especially to the north and it's not that far from his house.

Bloodhounds are being used in the searches, I feel like the dogs would have tracked him to the wooded area. JMO

How heartbreaking! My dh started working nights back in February, and although I am a SAHM, my baby is up frequently at night and often one or both of the twins. I haven't slept more than 2-3 hour stretch since. I am on here a lot just to keep me alert to properly supervise my littles during the day. I totally sympathize with that mom. Prayers for them and that Noah is found safe soon!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-and-Gray-Search-and-Rescue-Dogs-Inc/114653881926154 One of the search group fb page,

Well over 100” professional search-and-rescue teams, Virginia State Police, the FBI and other agencies from as far away as Virginia Beach and Northern Virginia have been helping Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office in the search for Noah. Red Cross and donations from many area businesses have been keeping them fed and hydrated
http://www.southwesttimes.com/2015/03/search-for-child-enters-third-day/

http://www.vbsar.org/ Virginia Bloodhound Search and Rescue Association I believe these may be the bloodhounds they are using.

They have also used helicopters and horses and Volunteers.

Yeah ... some thoughts on this.

First I COMPLETELY agree about the parents. Until there's evidence to believe they are involved, people ought to quit punishing them for not speaking out. I know that speaking out might help get attention to the case, but it seems like attention is not a problem right now. We want the parents to speak because we want information. That doesn't mean they should. We have no idea what evidence they have, or what kind of a state they are in.

I hope they have leads. If they thought he hadn't walked into the woods, confidently, why would they still be devoting such large resources to that effort? They've got a hundred people searching in 12 hour shifts. It DOES seem like if he was out there they would have found him by now, but I know they don't always. Devon Michael Davis - they found him just down the street from the house as they were calling the searchers in to end the search.

The rumors - I've noticed that too. On FB the friends are going positively nutty about the rumors and how they are damaging, but I also have not seen any rumors. Then LE got into it and asked people to stop the rumors. I have no idea what they are referring to.

I'll admit I haven't read every single comment or post on FB about this case but overall I've read people posting questions and giving opinions on the case but haven't seen rumors either.

This is not looking good. I was hoping to see good news by now.

I'll admit I haven't read every single comment or post on FB about this case but overall I've read people posting questions and giving opinions on the case but haven't seen rumors either.

This is what I've seen on the local news Facebook comments as well.

I'm searching FB for these rumors now and so far I've learnt that 1) there are negative & judgmental people on the Internet (according to every other person that takes offense to being disagreed with) 2) atheists are doing Satan's work by trying to convince people to watch CNN and 3) this is the time of year when witches and satanists sacrifice children. Oh boy ... FB is fun and people can't spell.

Been trying to catch up, haven't been able to follow every post so forgive me if this has been answered. Has there been any information regarding when the father saw Noah last? Mother is mentioned many times but nothing about when the father last saw him. I'm wondering if Noah was with the mother and father when the mother took the father to work at just before 7 am.

Been trying to catch up, haven't been able to follow every post so forgive me if this has been answered. Has there been any information regarding when the father saw Noah last? Mother is mentioned many times but nothing about when the father last saw him. I'm wondering if Noah was with the mother and father when the mother took the father to work at just before 7 am.

Yes. Noah was with them. That's probably how they verified the clothes he was likely wearing, since they were seen on surveillance video taking dad to work.

eta: see post #102 in this thread, from Mama Jo Jo, transcribing the first presser on the morning of March 23rd.

Yes. Noah was with them. That's how they verified the clothes he was likely wearing, since they were seen on surveillance video at a gas station taking dad to work.
LE stated that the whole family took Dad.to work that morning. They said they confirmed this via video surveillance in one of the early pressers.

What bothers me so much is that he dogs did not track to woods but to the end of driveway.
I fear a vehicle is involved.
I believe in the dogs so much..........where is our SARS?? Help!!

Adding links to justify MO because I HATE comparing cases:
JMO... but anyone here remember Sierra Lamar case? We too were told her scent was lost at her driveway: http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...it-past-her-driveway-search-crews-say/9695588
Tracking dogs lost Sierra's scent at the end of the driveway of her home on a cul-de-sac, leading investigators to hypothesize she never got much further on March 16 when she vanished.

NOT so: She was caught on CCV (neighbor down the street) being kidnapped by a guy in a red Jetta:
A search for the car began after it was captured on several surveillance videos close to the missing teen's home and the area where authorities recovered some of her belongings.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hs-student-15-went-missing.html#ixzz3VRMJDn5J

There is always a method to why LE releases what they do. They knew this almost from the get go, but the "public" was not informed. LE needed to find that car and the driver. They patiently went about their business of finding the perp, while the "public" was left wondering and some blaming her family (mom/boyfriend and dad) for her disappearance. Sad case, but hopefully the upcoming trial will put AGT in prison forever.

I'm searching FB for these rumors now and so far I've learnt that 1) there are negative & judgmental people on the Internet (according to every other person that takes offense to being disagreed with) 2) atheists are doing Satan's work by trying to convince people to watch CNN and 3) this is the time of year when witches and satanists sacrifice children. Oh boy ... FB is fun and people can't spell.

Don't forget the one I found when searching for info on Anjelica Hadsell...that prolonged computer use has probably sent these missing people into a mental fugue......:gaah:

Don't forget the one I found when searching for info on Anjelica Hadsell...that prolonged computer use has probably sent these missing people into a mental fugue......:gaah:

Well, that's certainly a new twist on "you're going to go blind if you keep sitting so close to the tv". I want to change my FB name to "there is no F in pedophile or I in Satan".

ETA: two completely different trains of thought there. I'm still aghast at the horrible spelling of the commenters on the news articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member