GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I've been sucker punched. I just spent 3+ hrs this morning at my kiddo's school, working with 5 & 6 year olds learning to read. Noah, sweet Noah should've been at school this morning working on his reading too.
I'm praying, as horrific an outcome as this is, that is was an accident. As the other way is just too much. Prayers for Noah & those that love him so very much. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rest in peace precious little one. Soar with the angels Noah!

I, too, had a bad feeling he was going to be found right there at home....

Yep I am really thinking that someone must have confessed because the cops have had NOTHING to go off of and been searching everywhere but the property since it was already searched. So sad.

The thing that seems fishy about the drugs comment is that addicts usually don't share unless they owe the other person (instead of paying in cash, they will share the drugs, etc.) If she just wanted her child to sleep, you would think she would have given him nyqui or something like that l vs part of her own drug supply.

A Weaver---you might want to be careful posting rumors here from FB comments until it is confirmed by LE or MSM.

When we flush our toilets, the waste goes right into the septic tank. That's what's in a septic tank. Waste. How in the WORLD can anyone put a child inside of a septic tank? Who does that???

I think I would have liked to have had the warning rumors. Ahead of being smacked in the face with this. I think it would have been easier to accept.

I support LE, but if they searched three times and never looked into that tank...SMH

@KSuri: Forensic Teams rolling out tape measure on property #NoahThomas http://t.co/OgzJjh83ZP

ab5698de0e5767158dfca6ad1b379b11.jpg

I'm not going to believe anything right now other than Noah was found dead in the family septic tank. :( I have seen too many attention seekers on Facebook to believe any rumors.

I wonder what made them search the septic tank now? They had been expanding their search and had apparently searched the his property three times.

There is an old adage in police work when it involves missing children. "Always look in the basement, always look in the attic" The message is that before organizing search groups make darned sure that the kid is not in or around the house.

Guys we are going to get shut down if people keep posting FB rumors.

I wonder what made them search the septic tank now? They had been expanding their search and had apparently searched the his property three times.

In my opinion I think someone confessed to it. I don't know who but I do think someone confessed to it especially like you said they searched the property three times.

The thing that seems fishy about the drugs comment is that addicts usually don't share unless they owe the other person (instead of paying in cash, they will share the drugs, etc.) If she just wanted her child to sleep, you would think she would have given him nyqui or something like that l vs part of her own drug supply.

If it was an overdose,it was probably accidental.Maybe the kid found the stash while she was asleep and ate it,and she woke up and found him dead and freaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV