GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion I think someone confessed to it. I don't know who but I do think someone confessed to it especially like you said they searched the property three times.

I agree, that seems most likely. If LE/search teams hadn't thought of searching there any time in the last 5 days I doubt they would have just had the notion to do it today. I think someone confessed to where they put his body. :(

I wonder what made them search the septic tank now? They had been expanding their search and had apparently searched the his property three times.

Maybe they looked in and didn't see him. It was pumped earlier today and they found him.

200.00 to 300.00 to pump a septic tank around here or probably free if it's to eliminate a child being in there. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm giving the parents the benefit of the doubt--you don't raise a child for five years and then stick him in the septic!

RIP Noah Terry Thomas. Your charming smile and adorable dimples will be missed in this world. :(

I'm giving the parents the benefit of the doubt--you don't raise a child for five years and then stick him in the septic!

I'm praying you're right. He was so handsome and was a BIG boy for a 5 year old.

RIP sweet Noah.

Prayer vigil still on for tonight.

@WDBJ7: The prayer vigil for #NoahThomas will still be held at 5 p.m. in Dublin's Randolph Park

Can someone with mapping skills maybe give us an ariel view of the property and possibly where the septic tank would be?
purty please????

Most parents don't but sadly there are those that do. Noah isn't the first beautiful little boy to be found in such a horrible grave.

I tried to reply to earlier but it disappeared. I see no problem since I clearly stated rumor and people on here were telling "rumors" or his death before confirmed as well

RIP Noah. You stole my heart and prayed for u to be found safe. You deserved so much better and if not an accident let the persons responsible get swift justice. Fly high with the angels Noah.

I tried to reply to earlier but it disappeared. I see no problem since I clearly stated rumor and people on here were telling "rumors" or his death before confirmed as well
FB rumors are never allowed to be posted. If you saw rumors about Noah being deceased before the official report, it was only because mods had not yet seen the posts.

I just can't see how they wouldn't have checked the septic tank already. If he is in there, maybe he wasn't visible during the initial check? Do they have dive teams for that sort of thing? :sick:

Moved the body after the first property search?

That map points too 5400 Highland. Their address is actually 5461. I made that mistake in the beginning when I commented how long the driveway was.

Try the link below. The letter A is just about right where the septic is. It's behind the house to the right of the shed. Above that is the trailer the family lived in.

http://goo.gl/maps/jIMCi

Yep, family was upset because they couldn't get in there to physically see them, only talk on the phone. That was as of Tuesday, but who knows, we'll find out more at 6pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor