GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that really it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I thought they would at least tell us when they expect to know more. I do think it is key that they are emphasizing the parents continuing cooperation.

Continuing to watch the live feed - interesting stuff off on the side line. Is that someone crying?

The sheriff stated in earlier press conferences that he was known for not getting along with the media.
He has been very flippant towards online communities and armchair detectives as he calls them.

He had to get media support before as part of his effort to find Noah. Now he doesn't need the media so he keeps it short and sweet.

Oh I totally get that, I just mean wouldn't the disturbed ground be obvious before now if that is what their septic tank looks like?

:seeya: Only if they had the one that you had to dig to get to. Like mine lol.That's a GREAT point too!

Continuing to watch the live feed - interesting stuff off on the side line. Is that someone crying?

Something going on....definitely someone crying....a woman.....wonder what happened???

That presser was a bit of a let down to say the least. No new info at all.

At least the reporter Orlando in the orange t-shirt and jacket was a bit of comedic relief.

Cameron Austin ‏@CameronOAustin 6m6 minutes ago
Sheriff Davis visibly upset at this conference. Press conference over. No questions being taken. #NoahThomas

WDBJ7 ‏@WDBJ7 7m7 minutes ago
No one is in custody. Cause of death has not been determined. #NoahThomas

WDBJ7 ‏@WDBJ7 11m11 minutes ago
This septic truck was seen leaving area where #NoahThomas' body was found. Live report at 6. http://bit.ly/1D2jcn7

WTVR CBS 6 Richmond ‏@CBS6 8m8 minutes ago Richmond, VA
No one is in custody and a cause of death has not been determined. #NoahThomas Presser

No cause of death yet determined in #NoahThomas death. Parents still "fully cooperating" said sheriff in very brief press conference. @wusa9

Chris Hurst ‏@chrishurstwdbj 7m7 minutes ago
Pulaski Co. Sheriff: #NoahThomas found at 1pm. Parents still cooperating

Mike Valerio ‏@MikeNBC12 7m7 minutes ago Richmond, VA
Noah Thomas news conference just wrapped - was about two minutes long, FBI involvement will continue, no arrests #NoahThomas

Kody Leibowitz ‏@kodyleibowitz 6m6 minutes ago
Family of #NoahThomas at presser , breaking down after hearing news @ABC13News

Just a few tweets during press conference. I couldn't watch it cuz it kept freezing up on me.

I'm unable to see the live feed. When someone gets a chance can you please post what relevant info was said?

The news media hasn't reported anything bad about the parents.That would be horrible of that neighbor to spread that nasty rumor mearly because they didn't like their neighbor.

It was on the local news channel which they deleted. I have no reason to make up what I saw. Hopefully it was false which may be why they deleted it

Do you have the call letters for the local station? Maybe we can look it up that way

The problem with comments under news articles or FB posts is that ANYONE can say anything they want. There are "trolls" out there looking for attention and love posting stuff first, so they look important, or just for shock value.

That's why we are asked not to bring rumors here unless they are verified by LE or MSM.

I just don't want our thread shut down. :please:

The fact that no one is in custody leads me to believe what the neighbor said wasn't true.

OMG! I am so sorry to come here this evening and read this sad news about poor little Noah! God has him now ... prayers for all who love him :(

If Mom had confessed and told them where his body was, wouldn't the Sheriff have said that?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what link you posted, but is but maybe they saw the same thing on the news channel as I did. At least I wasn't the only one who saw it for the moment it was available

I grew up with an above ground one that was in a little "house" thing, but there was no way no how a person could get in that one. With the kind you speak of, the only way to get in one would be from that buried spot correct? If this is the kind they had, which is what neighbors have, the ground would have had to be disturbed right? Or would there be any other way of putting a body there? I'm thinking they had to have one with just a lid, that is not buried.

That's correct, the container is buried deep underground and the only access is the hole for the pipe to enter for emptying. Mine isn't big enough to even fit a child into it. I agree it seems theirs is in fact underground but with a much larger hole then mine. I am in Canada but I don't think the septic tank specs would be that different. There is no possible way for a child to accidentally get in there and it not be known, example being hole is large child fell in, it would be known right away, someone would have to re attach the lid and cover the access hole with dirt... Know what I mean?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member