GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Subscribing.... This case breaks my heart, drowning and hypothermia !!!!! Neither of these deserve to be labeled as parents

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cameron Austin ‏@CameronOAustin #BREAKING: Felony homicide charge against #NoahThomas mom, Ashley White dropped. No longer facing a murder charge in relation to his death.

Cameron Austin ‏@CameronOAustin
Judge ruled there wasn't a causation between Ashley White leaving children at home and #NoahThomas death. Now facing two class 4 felonies.

Medical examiner rules that Noah Thomas drowned; judge reduces homicide charge against mother
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new...inst-mother/34675666?utm_source=twitter_WDBJ7

No no no.... I don't understand what's happening here [emoji22]

How is it an accident when the lid was on???? Am I reading this right?

they also starch the food. those without canteen money dont get snacks, so keeps them full. also, if they DO have canteen money, they order a lot of ramen and candy.

I agree. First thought when I saw Ashley picture. JMHO, most I have seen that do drugs, after been incarcerated for a while (off drugs) do appear to put on weight.

I don't buy it for one second. Lid was on. LE did a cursory search and didn't find him in the tank the first day, then the cell phone debacle. This stinks to me. I'm going be upset away from the computer for a bit. :)

Suri Crowe ‏@KSuri 49m49 minutes ago
BREAKING: Roanoke ME tells court official cause of death in #NoahThomas is drowning but "manner of death" remains undetermined @ABC13News

how does a 5 year old get into a closed septic tank???????

IIRC, and I could be wrong, but we don't know if the lid was off and put back on. Didn't a couple people mess with that lid prior to him actually being found? Maybe the Pros couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was or wasn't on. JMHO

I think you are correct, they looked down and saw nothing and put the lid back on. I always found it hard to believe they would put little Noah in the sewer.

Since the kids were left alone (neglect), the bogey man may have done it. So many murdering parents walking around, able to procreate.

Sad huh

Many of us provided videos and other cases where children simply stepped on the lid and it flipped back into place after the child went in. This outcome doesn't surprise me and it shows while the mother was neglectful, she didn't drown him on purpose. RIP Noah Thomas

The deputy testified that he kicked off the cover of the septic tank and searched it with a pole. But didn't find anything.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new...inst-mother/34675666?utm_source=twitter_WDBJ7

Not properly attached. Case closed.

PULASKI CO., Va. -
Noah Thomas died from drowning with hypothermia as a contributing factor, according to the medical examiner.....The medical examiner testified that being in cold sewage water increased Thomas' likelihood to drown.
The judge reduced a felony homicide charge against Ashley White, the 5-year-old boy’s mother, to felony child abuse and neglect at a preliminary hearing Wednesday.

The boy’s father, Paul Thomas, also faces two felonies

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back