GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Convenient as well.

And she didn't scream and holler and INSIST that septic tank be drained??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely true. I am so sad for this boy once again. So much going through my head at this point. She probably is safer in jail.

I wonder when she first claimed that she saw him standing on the lid before she went to take a nap? Did she say that when she was worried about homicide charges? Was it a fabrication to make it seem like he got in by himself whilst she was at home?

If so it will work against her now, with her current charges, because it makes her look even more neglectful.

Ashley White took the stand in her own defense...

...she admitted that she had seen Noah standing on the lid of the septic tank before and she just thought "he would break the lid. I never for one second thought..."

That's when her voice trailed off and she became emotional.

She said she went to take a nap while Noah was out front and when she woke up to baby crying.

http://wset.com/news/local/defense-rests-in-trial-of-ashley-white

Arghh, the defence rests, so why I am still so confused about this septic tank lid?? Why has nobody cleared this up yet - how did Noah end up in the septic tank, with the lid still on? Was it possible for the lid to flip and drop him down, then spring back into place? It must be possible, or these parents wouldn't just be facing neglect charges, right?

Arghh, the defence rests, so why I am still so confused about this septic tank lid?? Why has nobody cleared this up yet - how did Noah end up in the septic tank, with the lid still on? Was it possible for the lid to flip and drop him down, then spring back into place? It must be possible, or these parents wouldn't just be facing neglect charges, right?

I personally don't believe so. I've followed this case since the beginning. My cousin lived in the house at the front of that property for several months and they shared the "yard" with Noah. She said the septic lid was visible and she and her fiancée, having seen the lid in question, thought that it was held somewhat in place by the way it was designed, whether or not the screws were in place.

She (AW) said she was scared he'd break through the lid. But he didn't. The lid was intact. So she must be asserting that he removed the lid and fell in, managing to put the lid back in place so that it appeared normal, even to a special investigator who HAD TO REMOVE THE LID. She took a quick look and replaced the lid.

How there are no more serious charges, I completely dumbfounded.

Wait... So AW is saying that only 15 minutes elapsed between her realizing Noah was gone and her calling the police? Yet, PW knew to lie and say that the kids had ridden with them when AW brought him to work?

Your 5 year old is missing and you spend part of the first 15 minutes discussing with your husband over the phone while he is at work, what lies to tell the police? This stinks. 🤐

ABC13News ‏@ABC13News
BREAKING: Pulaski County judge finds Ashley White guilty of child abuse and neglect in the death of 5-year-old Noah Thomas.

She was found guilty on all 3 charges and sentencing May 16th.

Ashley White testified when court resumed Friday afternoon. She said the depiction of her house being portrayed as messy wasn’t accurate because the pictures were taken after Noah went missing. The two to three months prior to Noah's disappearance were hard because she had a new baby. Also, her boyfriend Paul Thomas did not have a license so she had to drive him to work.

White testified that when she smoked in the house she usually smoked in a back room with an open a window and a fan facing outside.

Normally, after taking Paul Thomas to work she said she would come back and snuggle with the kids. The day Noah Thomas went missing, March 22, was similar to that day but her infant daughter had been battling bronchitis in the days prior.

White also described leaving the kids home alone on March 22 while she dropped Thomas off at work.

Noah was snuggled up on the couch and the baby was sleeping so she didn’t want to bother them. She put the baby in a swing, and told Noah to take care of the house. White said that Noah locked the screen door and the front door. White and Thomas then left.

“I know it was a stupid idea. I don’t have any justification for that. I didn’t think they were going to be in any danger,” White said.

White thought she would be gone about the length it would take for her to take a shower. However, she realized she didn’t have enough gas in the car so she stopped to get $5 worth.

When she got home, Noah and White went back to her room to watch TV. The baby was still sleeping. White testified that she put on a show that Noah wasn’t interested in, so he left the room to go watch cartoons.

White said she watched TV for about 90 minutes while listening to a baby monitor. When the baby woke her up, she noticed the front door was open.

Her first thought was grounding Noah because he knew he wasn’t allowed to play outside without supervision.

White looked for Noah for about 15 minutes. She thought maybe he was with the landlord Gary Meadows or another neighborhood kid.

After she couldn’t find Noah, she called police. White said she told investigators a fake story about the kids riding with them to drop Paul Thomas off at work because she didn’t want the guilt put back on her.

http://m.wdbj7.com/news/local/ashley-white-trial-commonwealth-finishes-presenting-witnesses/37961422

Not that it matters and is probably moot at this point:

Does the landlord bear responsibility for the Septic tank and making sure the tank is secure? It would seem to me that it would. IMO

Ashley White testified .....

White testified that when she smoked in the house she usually smoked in a back room with an open a window and a fan facing outside.

Normally, after taking Paul Thomas to work she said she would come back and snuggle with the kids. The day Noah Thomas went missing, March 22, was similar to that day but her infant daughter had been battling bronchitis in the days prior.

Noah was snuggled up on the couch and the baby was sleeping so she didn’t want to bother them. She put the baby in a swing, and told Noah to take care of the house. White said that Noah locked the screen door and the front door. White and Thomas then left.

“I know it was a stupid idea. I don’t have any justification for that. ..

White said she told investigators a fake story about the kids riding with them to drop Paul Thomas off at work because she didn’t want the guilt put back on her.

http://m.wdbj7.com/news/local/ashley-white-trial-commonwealth-finishes-presenting-witnesses/37961422

okay so she admits the baby was sick with bronchitis and she smoked inside the house... so bad it is said that masks had to be used to enter the trailer... shows that she wasn't concerned for the baby's health to me.

Her statement about it being a stupid idea tells that she knew it was wrong to do it. And admitting that she told a fake story because she didn't want the guilt being placed on her.. very telling that she definitely knew she was negligent. AND who in their right mind tells a 5 year old to "Take care of the house"?? I am glad that the judge found her guilty. Why is the sentencing so far away? May?

Not that it matters and is probably moot at this point:

Does the landlord bear responsibility for the Septic tank and making sure the tank is secure? It would seem to me that it would. IMO

As a past rental agent I can tell you if it wasn't secure he/she would be responsible. Making this a chance that he could be sued for wrongful
death by the occupants of the trailer. If you are renting out a house/trailer....etc. It is your responsibility to keep the said dwelling safe and
secure.

Absolutely true. I am so sad for this boy once again. So much going through my head at this point. She probably is safer in jail.

I agree. She is safer in jail at this point.

The part that I also shook my head at was her saying her first thought was to ground Noah because he wasn't allowed to play outside without supervision.

I feel pretty confident her neighbors would be surprised at that statement!

I agree. She is safer in jail at this point.

The part that I also shook my head at was her saying her first thought was to ground Noah because he wasn't allowed to play outside without supervision.

Especially since its been sad since the beginning that he always was unsupervised

I have it on good authority, and I've said it here before it was widely reported in MSM, that Noah was ALWAYS outside alone, with the exception of twice Dad was seen with him (though at the time, Angel said Dad looked so young she thought he may have been an older cousin or brother), over a span of several months. In same said span, Mom was seen only twice, once through a window watching Noah (as it was reported yesterday that AW testified to watching him in the yard through a window from inside). The second time was just her coming out the door to yell at Noah to come inside.

Since both of those things that I was told and posted here have now finally been confirmed to be true, almost word for word in MSM the past two days, I feel 100% confident that she was lying about him not being allowed to play alone outside.

I think she is lying about a whole lot of other stuff too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaGitana
Back