GUILTY VA - Shannon Gore charged in death of infant, child abuse, Hayes, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The known differences that we have between the children are:
the last one is a boy.
the one kept in a cage is a girl.
The dead child-unknown.
I do not believe we can rule out at this time that she got an ultrasound with the girl and the sex of the baby was a reason.
We know the boy was born after the two of them got legally married, but the girl was born before the two of them got legally married. I know it's hard to believe that was the reason for hiding the girl (certainly we are no longer in the 19th century), but I don't think it can be completely ruled out either.
We also don't know for sure who the bio dad is of the children. Potentially that could lead to disparate treatment.
So, there are a few alternative theories for the disparate treatment of the pregnancies and resulting children.

Yeah I also wondered about the Christmas tree. The ornaments makes me wonder if perhaps she bought 1 st Christmas ornaments for each child when they were born.

They seized three baby books. Was that one for each child or was three for the new baby?

curious about those items as well. Would like to know

a) was the tree still up?
b) were there 1st christmas ornaments on it? I cannot imagine there were any except for maybe the youngest.
c) was there a baby book for each child or were all three for the baby as if she received three as gifts or whatever when he was born?

The other stuff I get, cameras, photos, etc - looking for evidence of who the unidentified deceased child is. But the christmas tree does indeed beg some questions.

I'm guessing that the Christmas tree and ornaments were the boxes that were stacked on top of the crib to keep the little girl from getting out. If that's the case, it just makes it all the more sad.

aw sheesh, I sure hope not, this case is sad enough, but that would be, wow.

There had to be something wrong with this girl.

That's what I thought as soon as I saw her posing on her Facebook taking her own photograph with her hair all done and make-up. That in itself I know young people do all the time. However, knowing there's a little girl locked up in a crib/cage while she starves screams "Evil loop".

BTW, not sure if her Facebook is still up, but there were quite a few boxes as if someone was moving in or out behind her in that posed (I'm the s*it ain't I?)picture. Commenting she couldn't wait to see her old friends at the restaurant sent me over the edge. Throwing a child a Pop-Tart when you have access to real food?

Lord forgive me, but this momster fits in with my upside down eyes theory or sankapu eyes. Criminal.

Jinxy- Were the people with the U-Haul removing items from the Gore's place, family? Do you know? Just curious if it was the grandparents, or who. I cannot imagine being a grandparent going into that trailer and collecting anything, with what had to be the stench of feces & all, knowing there was your grandchild being so abused, in that place.
Just not sure I could handle that. Then again the other side is, you might want to see it for yourself, that being the only way you could start to believe what your own child did, and deal with that on some level.

items seized recently from the single-wide trailer of Brian and Shannon Gore, according to a copy of a search warrant affidavit filed in Gloucester County Circuit Court:

1) 4 disposable cameras
2) 1 personal data assistant
3) 1 digital keychain
4) 9 CD-Rs
5) 9 loose photos
6) 4 DVDs
7) 1 Verizon cell phone
8) 2 framed photos
9) 1 Blackberry cell phone
10) 1 packet of Wal-Mart photos dated 4-27-11
11) 2 ultrasound announcement photos
12) Olan Mills packet
13) 3 baby books
14) 124 loose documents
15) 4 booklets
16) 5 cards
17) 1 girls skirt
18) 1 knit hat
19) 4 gloves
20) 1 sock
21) 1 flowered girls pants
22) 1 baby hat
23) 1 baby stocking and hat set
24) 1 white child's crib
25) 1 plywood board and wooden frame
26) 1 crib mattress
27) 1 Christmas tree in box
28) 2 small Tupperware boxes with Christmas tree ornaments
29) 1 Tupperware container
30) 3 trash bags with miscellaneous child's toys, cups and food trays
31) 1 eMachine

Interesting list. The girls clothing stands out, wonder what size it was. And #30, 3 trash bags with toys, cups and food trays- guess they were in the trash bags because they weren't being used? Even more sad that they had items for the girl to play with- toys, and they had trays and cups to feed her with, but they instead threw a couple pop tarts in there , and called it good.......so strange.

Just as an update today, my dogs were going crazy this morning and I see that there are some people moving that shed this morning. I do not know if they are family but they are not LE. They are taking care in making sure it isn't damaged, I guess it is a nice shed but really, who'd actually want it?? I took a picture through my dining room window but theres no way I'm going outside.

Attachments

• Moveshed.jpg
    Moveshed.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 142
Jinxy- Were the people with the U-Haul removing items from the Gore's place, family? Do you know? Just curious if it was the grandparents, or who. I cannot imagine being a grandparent going into that trailer and collecting anything, with what had to be the stench of feces & all, knowing there was your grandchild being so abused, in that place.
Just not sure I could handle that. Then again the other side is, you might want to see it for yourself, that being the only way you could start to believe what your own child did, and deal with that on some level.

I can only assume they were family, no one else would have rights to come in and take items. They definitely weren't LE. I'm gonna see if I can find out what that little girls name is...my daughter is friends with the park managers daughter she knew about the shed being moved yesterday and she didn't tell me! Holding out on the momma!
Hope Momster has a nice mothers day weekend in jail, unfortunately its too good for her...

I cant believe LE would just allow someone to come take the shed.I would assume it is someone contracted by them to move it JMO

well, they got it pulled away finally.

Attachments

• shedgone.jpg
    shedgone.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 111
I certainly would not want that shed if I were related!

I can only assume they were family, no one else would have rights to come in and take items. They definitely weren't LE. I'm gonna see if I can find out what that little girls name is...my daughter is friends with the park managers daughter she knew about the shed being moved yesterday and she didn't tell me! Holding out on the momma!
Hope Momster has a nice mothers day weekend in jail, unfortunately its too good for her...

They're calling her "Sunshine" at the hospital, I heard, but it's not her real name.

Just as an update today, my dogs were going crazy this morning and I see that there are some people moving that shed this morning. I do not know if they are family but they are not LE. They are taking care in making sure it isn't damaged, I guess it is a nice shed but really, who'd actually want it?? I took a picture through my dining room window but theres no way I'm going outside.

That just creeps me out, if it is family, and they are taking care in moving it. That shed would be headed for the nearest scrap metal place, and whatever money I'd get for it would go for as many toys & books as I could get for the child at the hospital.

Wonder if it was CSI or lab or LE associated people who were simply being low key. I cannot imagine LE releasing that shed to be removed and disposed of or (shudder) re-used by someone else unless they were sure any evidence or probative value had been removed, documented, etc.

If you do find out her name ,we cannot post it here ,per TOS I believe.

We can call her sunshine though.

Thank you for all your insight and updates. I am really glad you are sharing the veiw from your window with us.

I hope someone plants a beautiful dogwood tree where the shed once was. I would hate to hear of another shed there.

I think Sunshine is appropriate. She was denied it so long. Sunshine it is.

This video report says the girl in the crib was born Nov. 2004, and the Gores could not give an actual birth date.

Also says the remains in the shed were found buried "in a wooden box".

I hadn't heard that before.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/attorneys-appointed-in-neglect-case

2000- He graduates high school
2003- She graduates (Shannon Nicole Smith)
2005- They move to their current location in the mobile home park.
Nov. 2004**Updated-- baby (kept in crib)born,
Some time before 2008-They both work at the now out-of-business Carolina BBQ Restaurant.
2007-"child killed in 2007", according to LE. Child found 5 years later, in 2011 buried under shed in Gore backyard.
June 2008- They get engaged, as recorded on his myspace video
2008- She's goes to work at the Bojangles fast food restaurant.
Jan.24, 2009-marriage (civil ceremony)
2009-SG posts on friend's mysp. that she is getting used to married life & "gonna try & have a baby soon"
Summer 2010??- date Brian Gore gives for when child was placed in crib/cage.
Feb/March?? 2011-She takes maternity leave from Bojangles.
March 23, 2011-She gives birth to baby boy.
March/April 2011-burglary
April 25, 2011- sale (by Shannon & unidentified male)of gold bouillon bars to auction house. Owner at Harris & Co. Auction House in Gloucester Point reports shows records that Shannon made the sale.
April 2011-Search warrant on the Gore trailer & well then we know the rest...., 2 children found in home, and one buried in shed. Children taken into custody, and remains taken for autopsy. B & S Gore arrested.

This video report says the girl in the crib was born Nov. 2004, and the Gores could not give an actual birth date.

Also says the remains in the shed were found buried "in a wooden box".

I hadn't heard that before.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/attorneys-appointed-in-neglect-case

2000- He graduates high school
2003- She graduates (Shannon Nicole Smith)
Nov. 2004**Updated-- baby (kept in crib)born,
Some time before 2008-They both work at the now out-of-business Carolina BBQ Restaurant.
2007-"child killed in 2007", according to LE. Child found 5 years later, in 2011 buried under shed in Gore backyard.
June 2008- They get engaged, as recorded on his myspace video
2008- She's goes to work at the Bojangles fast food restaurant.
Jan.24, 2009-marriage (civil ceremony)
2009-SG posts on friend's mysp. that she is getting used to married life & "gonna try & have a baby soon"
Summer 2010??- date Brian Gore gives for when child was placed in crib/cage.
Feb/March?? 2011-She takes maternity leave from Bojangles.
March 23, 2011-She gives birth to baby boy.
March/April 2011-burglary
April 25, 2011- sale (by Shannon & unidentified male)of gold bouillon bars to auction house. Owner at Harris & Co. Auction House in Gloucester Point reports shows records that Shannon made the sale.
April 2011-Search warrant on the Gore trailer & well then we know the rest...., 2 children found in home, and one buried in shed. Children taken into custody, and remains taken for autopsy. B & S Gore arrested.

I notice that both defendants are now saying "there are two sides". Sounds like they may each be intending to blame the other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back