GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her myspace and FB both show her last name as Easley. Also, her last status update on myspace says something about "(hcb)ilu" I know "ilu" is short for "I love you" but what is "hcb" short for. His last status update 3 days ago on myspace says "I've got a lot on my mind (hcb)."

I couldn't see either status update when I looked online on my computer but using myspace mobile from my phone it showed up.

Catydid,
Did you notice the comments under her status update.. one is from JE. On the same day it said something along the lines of "ily2 trust me everything will work out.."

ily2- is i love you too

But.. I also noticed 2 days before that BS wrote a status update saying to leave some love on her brothers tribute page. and at the end of it she abbreviates again "rip wtm imu ilu inu (hcb) ilu"

wtm is her brother who died
imu- i miss you
ilu- i love you
inu- i need you (?)

she actually says hcb in almost all of her status updates

one of her status updates on nov 11 says she went to work out with a "jeff"

she updated her status on MS almost on a daily basis..

did anyone do a screenshot of his facebook page earlier? I swear when I first looked he had 199 friends. then it switched to 200.

Catydid,

did you happen to look at all of her status updates as far back as October 3rd? Did you see the comments underneath that status update?? Tell me what you think about it.
Also, check out October 2nd- she blantantly says SHE put HIS last name on everything and that she messed up.
Thanks

Catydid,
Did you notice the comments under her status update.. one is from JE. On the same say it said something along the lines of "ily2 trust me everything will work out.."

ily2- is i love you too

But.. I also noticed 2 days before that BS wrote a status update saying to leave some love on her brothers tribute page. and at the end of it she abbreviates again "rip wtm imu ilu inu (hcb) ilu"

wtm is her brother who died
imu- i miss you
ilu- i love you
inu- i need you (?)

she actually says hcb in almost all of her status updates

one of her status updates on nov 11 says she went to work out with a "jeff"

she updated her status on MS almost on a daily basis..

I can't see any comments on her status update on MS. Let me check again.

I didn't realize I could see more than what was at the main profile page. Interesting...

She went to work out with "Jeff"? Is that this guy?

I know that girls that age can find attention from an older man very flattering, not knowing it is not only seriously creepy but illegal...

HCB is a person because on Nov 13 she says that she's watching movies "wiff hcb"

did anyone do a screenshot of his facebook page earlier? I swear when I first looked he had 199 friends. then it switched to 200.

Getting really weird. I just looked about 20 minutes or so ago and saw it had dropped to 198 from originally when I looked it was 199.

Her numbers could drop by people unfriending her, however not sure why people would given the situation with her...

As of 9:12 p.m. the "friends list" for JE is down to 196. I don't know how to do the screen shot.

HCB is a person because on Nov 13 she says that she's watching movies "wiff hcb"

on Oct. 3 under her status he says to her "you will always be my hcb short stack pic 4 ever"

I think PIC stands for partner in crime.. anyone know what else PIC can stand for in that sentence?

I think they were calling eachother hcb... :-/

Her numbers could drop by people unfriending her, however not sure why people would given the situation with her...

I was really meaning his FB friends are decreasing. I honestly am not able to see a friends list for her on FB, just her picture and name.

Hcb is her name for JE. I wonder if her mom found out about their relationship and he freaked out and beat her to death and took BS and ran.

Are we able to post a screen shot of HIS FB on here? If so I think I can do it..

Let me know.. I'll post it.

If you go under her mom's MS and go way down to September it looks like TS and JE were together. Then in October and Nov it becomes evident that they've broken up.

Hcb is her name for JE. I wonder if her mom found out about their relationship and he freaked out and beat her to death and took BS and ran.

That is a possibility.. Because it definitely seems by there interactions on MS from what I can see that they had some sort of relationship going on.. Not appropriate IMO. Do we know how old his wife was?

I wish we could see if BS was "friends" with her mother on FB. That would mean her mother would have seen her last name change back in October of sometime.

That is a possibility.. Because it definitely seems by there interactions on MS from what I can see that they had some sort of relationship going on.. Not appropriate IMO. Do we know how old his wife was?

I wish we could see if BS was "friends" with her mother on FB. That would mean her mother would have seen her last name change back in October of sometime.

We dont know when her status changed though. If she changed her last name on there yesterday, all of her old posts would reflect that change.

If they weren't friends she would have seen it on the memorial page. BTW how are you guys seeing all of this on the MS pages.

Also, I have to say I hope I'm wrong but I think BS could be involved in her mothers homicide.

I truly hope she did not go along with this. i hope this guy did not totally dupe her intot thinking he was the best thing for her and to not let her mom stand in the way.

I have a 12 yr old son he knows how to drive to an extent. They drive the truck at the deer lease( with us in it of course slow and not far). She very well could've driven one of the vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55