GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think she looks like Brittany, but not sure it is her. Heck. I'm so confused now. I cannot believe this has all happened.

Also, keep thinking about the two vehicles missing (they found the red one) from the home of TS and BS. Then thinking back to the post from Japanda stating she saw an old red Blazer swerving on Friday night in that area. Could that have been 12-year-old BS driving that vehicle possibly having a hard time driving it, and he could have driven her mom's car and they ditched the Blazer and got into the silver Neon? Jumping way ahead of myself here but hopefully this will end with at least Brittany being found alive and not really having gone willingly. I have to babysit about 1 mile from that area very early in the morning. Sure hope they have found her by then.

My mom and I both discussed this and she said the same thing about what if the girl was driving a vehicle ? I seriously think they ditched his Chevrolet Blazer because 1 ; it was "his" vehicle and 2 ; someone stated in a post that the registration was up. If I was on the run, I'd want the better of the two vehicles for sure. I wish I knew where they located the vehicle because it would give piece of mind to me in knowing if I could have possibly seen them. I do remember the back part ( where a spare tire would be located ) having something yellow on it. I can still see them running the STOP sign at Jackson Dr, speeding under the interstate passes, and swerving as they were going up the slight hill right past Creekwood Dr. Thank God they didn't hit me if it was them .....

I really hope they can locate her and get some answers.

:(

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/...g-girl-whose-mother-was-found-dead-ar-699175/

By The Associated Press
Published: December 06, 2010

ROANOKE — Police were looking for the public's help Monday to find a 12-year-old Virginia girl whose mother was found dead in their home.

20101206_amber

I don't remember if this was posted. Tina's myspace I found
http://www.myspace.com/tinaldyer

Heroes
MY DAD and TYLER(miss you, much!!) My grandmother who was the only consistency in my life, The military, thank you for all you do. My friends and my kids. Jeff for having so much patience & for loving me anyway

..... Ugh.

Her statuses on here are eerie.

If she had only known HER fate. It makes me very sad.

Very sad. I hope and pray that Brittnay is ok.
I keep thinking that if he was going to kill her he would of done it in the home.
It seems to me that he groomed Brittnay as predators do, gained her trust, had her confide in him, became her "friend" and took advantage of her. There may have been sexual contact with them HOWEVER she is a child and it is the same as if a family member molested her. The entire grooming process to build trust, keep it a secret.

Teens or Tweens dont keep too many secrets from their friends or at least one best friend. Her friends should be able to shed light on a little of what was going on.
I think there is a chance that she may be alive. I hope that his fixation on her is ( i dont know how to say this) but i hope his fixation on her may be in his SICK mind of some kind of caring for her..and maybe just maybe she will be found as the little girl in Ohio was found alive when the others were killed and put in the hollow tree.

It could go either way.. he is a monster and intends on killing her.. or he is desparate to be with her and will only kill if he feels he is cornered. I hope she has a sign from God on how to escape from him/

I am praying she is ok. I also pray that if she is found that she does NOT blame herself.. this is not her fault even if she left with him on her own due to minipulation on his behalf.. This is not her fault.

Being a single mom at times means just that single. I do not let anyone get close to me other than casual date for this reason.. you just never know what a person will do.. call me lonley in not having a live in but my kids are safe.
I am not bashing the mother. Alot of people fool women and men all the time with who they are and then who they "really" are.

Has there been anything in the media as to whether Brittany had a cellphone?

I think they are probably out of the area by now...they've had quite a headstart, of at least 2-3 days? Whether she went with him willingly or not, they are likely in another state, so I hope the vehicle info is nationwide.

Has there been anything in the media as to whether Brittany had a cellphone?
She has a cell because her friends are posting to her on her "missing" facebook page, that they have tried to call and text her to please come home...

She has a cell because her friends are posting to her on her "missing" facebook page, that they have tried to call and text her to please come home...

do you have the link to that handy? somehow I missed that one

I am just going to say that the kids these days are not at all innocent and that they don't listen for crap!! I know of 6 different separate cases from where I live involving kids that are ranged 13 to 15 years old that have snuck out on their parents to go meet boys and do whatever! A lot of these kids their parents don't know. I know that 3 of them HAVE been caught by their parents! They are doing this crap and their parents aren't even aware!

I think this is one of those cases that she was involved with this man and that maybe her mom was interfering! <modsnip> I am just saying.. I don't know I have to go and read through all this but I just wanted to bring this up here.

They should get in contact with the Pennsylvania Toll as well. Virginia is so close to PA and you can't get into PA from VA unless you pay a toll.

I noticed Salem is really close to Interstate 85. If they headed south it's a straight shot into TN, and Knoxville is a big city to hide in.

They could be anywhere by now. Hopefully the car has On Star.

Can they track ones xm radio's?

They should get in contact with the Pennsylvania Toll as well. Virginia is so close to PA and you can't get into PA from VA unless you pay a toll.

There are many alternate routes from Virginia into PA that you will not have to pay a toll.

Someone posted on the "Find" FB that locally, someone had stolen plates off of a church van. Hopefully that was reported to LE.

There are many alternate routes from Virginia into PA that you will not have to pay a toll.

Oh really I didn't know that! I know that we had to pay one on our way home from vacation this summer!

Brittany is listed as a friend on her Mom's myspace...

So, her Mom would have seen her name on there. If it has been changed since early October.... wow.

Then September 24th BS is complaining about how she hates drama...TS replies with something to the effect if you don't like it don't start it and how she's 'tired of playing 2nd fiddle'....

hmmmmm this just doesn't sound good

I think this is the most shocking thing in this case so far. :eek: This sounds like two sisters fighting over a man. :waitasec:

Nobody should be having a conversation like that with Brittany... she is TWELVE!

I don't think Jeffrey Easley is the only person who forgot that. It sounds like most people viewed her as an adult and treated her as such... I have seen how that ends up too many times.

I really think they had a relationship and quite a few people knew or had some idea about it.

That is horribly sad...because this whole thing could have been prevented a long time ago... but also means odds are much better that Brittany will be safe. So I guess that's the silver lining and still the best case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight