GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Viewing from the surveillance picture, it looks like he has the black tribal one on top of his lower right arm, near his elbow.

Nevermind. Did the lady just say they are located on his calves ?

tattoos are on the calf

this was mentioned as they were hanging the photos at the end, by the woman who was hanging the photos

tattoos are on the calf

this was mentioned as they were hanging the photos at the end, by the woman who was hanging the photos
won't be seeing anyone calves in this cold weather. they gotta give us a little more on this guy than that.

I was trying to take a SS of the tattoos, but they cut the live feed short ; so I didn't get to see them again. I swear it looks like he has one on his right arm ( and it's not shadowing) in the surveillance picture. Could he have one and maybe they just don't have a picture of it to know what it is ? If his tattoos are on his calves, that's going to be really hard to spot, especially since more than likely he's wearing pants.

If he was an avid camper he wouldn't have had to stop at Walmart.

No, I think this is a sudden, unrehearsed, unplanned escape.

I have a feeling BS knew about the dangers of this perp from everything I've read so far on here. I have a feeling we will find out it wasn't her at all that posted the FB and MS pages.

JS would not be camping at a KOA type camp ground, it would be remote. I would get helicopters up to look for smoke coming from a fire, close to water also because Gatorade will run out.

This is why I think they are camping close to a lake, river, bay, ocean. Somewhere he can fish for a food source.

I missed most of the presser, can someone give a summary please?

I did a bit more enhancement on the Walmart pic which clearly shows that there is a big black bag in front of the blue object. The blue object looks soft now. There is clearly a shine coming off of the bag & object. In fact, the bag looks almost like a Turkey.

Also, since the police obviously know what was purchased and aren't releasing that information, I think it is reasonable to suggest that this picture was taken BEFORE the murder. This man does not look like someone who just committed a murder, and the number of bags in the cart kinda suggests a food shop. If this was a picture of stuff they bough AFTER the murder, the police would tell us what they bought since these items could be used to identify them.

Welcome Cassoner!

Didn't they use the mother's credit card to purchase these items though?

JS would not be camping at a KOA type camp ground, it would be remote. I would get helicopters up to look for smoke coming from a fire, close to water also because Gatorade will run out.

This is why I think they are camping close to a lake, river, bay, ocean. Somewhere he can fish for a food source.

I agree. They'll likely have a fire as long as they can get wood. They'll keep it going.

There should be flyers at every convenience store within proximity of all parks and reserves.

I agree...I don't think they will be found in a campground - but somewhere remote and VA has a lot of remote areas...but a Neon would not be able to access them. They would have to ditch/hide the car someplace to walk into some of these areas.

Craig Co., VA comes to mind...lots of wild game and creeks for fishing. (Craig Co. adjoins Roanoke Co.)... But as cold as it has been...I just can't imagine them staying in this area...Seems they would be seeking at least a somewhat warmer climate.

Not to mention...it's hunting season...they would have to be somewhere remote that hunters wouldn't happen upon them.

I agree. They definitely need to get air surveillance going on. For some reason, I don't feel like he's fled the state with her, I almost want to believe that they are probably around here. There's so many nooks and crannies in the area to hide in the woods, especially if they had the time to hide and maybe go a bit of a distance.

I hope someone in the media takes it upon themselves to find every detail they can about this man and gets the word out. That would help narrow down where he may be I think.

WS posters,

This is Chris Hurst; I'm a reporter for WDBJ in Roanoke, VA.

First off, great job with tips early on, I was able to use a lot of your info to get JE backstory.

We are still looking for ways to access FB and MS for posts we can save for our own records.

We know you all can ready extensively what all three have posted, how can I look at it too... Mobile devices will be hard tho.

We continue to gather information on our end about the details surrounding JE and BS' relationship...

Keep up the great work and let me know of angles you think warrant coverage and I'll do my best.

-Chris

Hats off to soulmagent for her walmart pics last night of the popup tent .....

I agree...I don't think they will be found in a campground - but somewhere remote and VA has a lot of remote areas...but a Neon would not be able to access them. They would have to ditch/hide the car someplace to walk into some of these areas.

Craig Co., VA comes to mind...lots of wild game and creeks for fishing. (Craig Co. adjoins Roanoke Co.)... But as cold as it has been...I just can't imagine them staying in this area...Seems they would be seeking at least a somewhat warmer climate.

My mother and I totally thought of Craig Co last night !

My guess is that JS took many blankets, clothes etc from TS house before leaving also food from the house and anything else. The trip to walmart was to get the items that the home didn't have.

My gosh, in my area alone there is so many places a car could drive down and park, not be noticed at all. Not only that, so many down tree's, leaves are everywhere that could conceal a car. Maybe the car has gas and they will use it to warm up from time to time.

I agree. They definitely need to get air surveillance going on. For some reason, I don't feel like he's fled the state with her, I almost want to believe that they are probably around here. There's so many nooks and crannies in the area to hide in the woods, especially if they had the time to hide and maybe go a bit of a distance.

Japandaaa - My previous post about Craig Co... (It adjoins Roanoke Co - for non local info). Lots of firetrails...lots of places to "get lost"...mountanous...remote terrain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmb123