GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost means something along the lines of "partner in crime." I don't know how they could be posting something otherwise with her mom being friends with both of them. I think if it meant something sexual, someone would have said something. What I find weird is that it seems like she was posting that (hcb)ily right from the get-go. She would barely even know him. That seems so creepy.

The whole thing is creepy. If I were a betting man, I'd say that something inappropriate was going on here, whether TS knew about it or not!!

I almost means something along the lines of "partner in crime." I don't know how they could be posting something otherwise with her mom being friends with both of them. I think if it meant something sexual, someone would have said something. What I find weird is that it seems like she was posting that (hcb)ily right from the get-go. She would barely even know him. That seems so creepy.

Let me start by saying I am not blaming the mother, but based on the social networking site photos Brittany was using (that her mother saw), the context of her posts, the escalated ages (both of which mom could see).... I think in the wake of the brother's death, the move etc... mom was trying to be her friend and trivialized a ton things she should have gone mama grizzley bear about.

Chris - One of my friend's adult child thought this Easley guy looked familiar to him, but yet he wasn't quite sure where he could know him from with 100% certainty, but he said this guy may have worked at Lowe's. It would have been the Lowe's on Franklin Rd. Might want to check with them to see if Easley had been employed there?

Last we heard was as an area landscaper..

Yeah...but that's not to say he didn't work there at some point in time. Of course he could have been there getting supplies and been mistaken as an employee

The references I found for it, mostly on Anime and vampire boards, were not necessarily sexual in nature. Lots of girls claiming other girls as their handcuff buddy. But the meaning seemed to run along the "I would die with you" type of context.

I had assumed it was a sexual/bondage/kink reference, but those reference were the minority by far. Much more of the I would walk in front of a train, jump of a cliff, you mean so much to me, teenage melodrama.

Thanks... I just talked to my teenage niece who hadn't really heard the "handcuff" term...yet! but did say that "buddy" is used a lot in refering to someone you do sexual things with but are not in a relationship. She did say that there were different types of "buddies" depending on how far you would go.
I'm the cool aunt that she can tell everything too (and my go to girl to try and keep up) and luckily even at 14 she's still really shy and not that boy crazy yet, but she tells me that these things were going on in MIDDLE school.
Not sure about other states...but in CA, middle school starts around 1o. :banghead:

If you committed a murder and taken a 12 year old, I would imagine that you would be very paranoid to be driving around anywhere, even back roads.

Another female he met on facebook house: she is probably now tied up or dead too. No couldn't be because more than likely a co-worked would report them missing too, or a welfare check...family or friends too.

Camping close by Salem in a remote area: Doubtful being he would be the most paranoid to stay close to this town. I don't think though he traveled over 6 hours in a car though or even less. The gas, cameras at gas stations, no money, or limited funds, paranoia again of getting caught. My guess is he drove no more than a few hours.

How much cash did he have? How much cash did the mother have in her purse?

LE check banking records of the MOTHER or other family friends? Maybe he got their debit card?

Does a family of FB person he befriended have a timeshare, a second home, something of that nature where he could be hiding? Maybe someone who owns land, and could hide out on that property without being noticed?

I would like to know where his vehicle was found in relationship to TS home and Wal Mart. BBM

Good Point LERA213... Once they cross the Murder line in their head..... Well... lets just say.... they don't really have much to loose....

I would like to know where his vehicle was found in relationship to TS home and Wal Mart. BBM

Amen ! This has been my question since the beginning. I don't understand why they can't release where they found his vehicle, but they must have some reason.

Let me start by saying I am not blaming the mother, but based on the social networking site photos Brittany was using (that her mother saw), the context of her posts, the escalated ages (both of which mom could see).... I think in the wake of the brother's death, the move etc... mom was trying to be her friend and trivialized a ton things she should have gone mama grizzley bear about.

That's true. I don't know how she got away with her MS profile pic. My son is 13 and if I saw one of the girls he went to school with on there and she had a profile pic like that, I wouldn't hesitate to call her parents and let them know what I saw.

Has anyone figured out why she wasn't at school on Friday?

Has there ever been any indication as to where his vehicle was found??

I suppose with all the house foreclosures and boarded up houses again he could be in one of those. With no electricity and it being cold a tent put up inside the house would give them comfort. This is a possibility too.

As a landscaper he would pretty much know areas where these houses could be.

That's true. I don't know how she got away with her MS profile pic. My son is 13 and if I saw one of the girls he went to school with on there and she had a profile pic like that, I wouldn't hesitate to call her parents and let them know what I saw.

Well, unfortunately with the technology of camera phones, kids can and do post just about any pictures they want and I have heard of photos that are far worse that BS's MS pic!!

Welcome Chrislhurst to Websleuths.com

As you can see we have the most incredible sleuths in the world, literally. :)

What I would like you all to do is if you have information that you can't post because of our terms of service please use our private messaging system to communicate with Chris. Chris should now have the ability to send and receive private messages.

Then I would like you all to take it to email. This way we keep our terms of service intact and we don't post about innocent people but you can still help Chris with his sleuthing.

OF course anything you can do within our terms of service please post here. There is a lot of information coming out that we can discuss so keep the thread going and let's pray they find this poor child and get this monster off the street.

Thanks everyone,

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

I live in Huntsville, Ala and the information is running on our tv station. If he comes to this area someone will see him. They state that LE think they may be in the state of Alabama.

The tent he bought leaks badly, zipper broke on many easily, and one person said anyone over the height of 5ft 10" is in trouble. One person said No head room, very small for even two people.

Hope it doesn't rain. LOL

Welcome Chrislhurst to Websleuths.com

As you can see we have the most incredible sleuths in the world, literally. :)

What I would like you all to do is if you have information that you can't post because of our terms of service please use our private messaging system to communicate with Chris. Chris should now have the ability to send and receive private messages.

Then I would like you all to take it to email. This way we keep our terms of service intact and we don't post about innocent people but you can still help Chris with his sleuthing.

OF course anything you can do within our terms of service please post here. There is a lot of information coming out that we can discuss so keep the thread going and let's pray they find this poor child and get this monster off the street.

Thanks everyone,

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

works for me

My mom Volunteers at the Florida Division of Recreation and Parks in Tallahassee, and she said they are having all rangers check all their campgrounds and parks and putting up the poster everywhere.

Great News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member