GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would it take three days to post an Amber Alert?? Does that not defeat the purpose of the Alert itself??

If BS disappeared on Friday after school, and nobody knew about it, and it was the weekend ...

And nobody found out BS was missing UNTIL Monday when LE went to her home for a "wellness check" (to see why her mom (TS) wasn't at work) and found TS's dead body -- and only then realized that BS was missing ...

No one (unless they had a time machine) could have posted an Amber Alert before Monday. It's just unfortunate that nobody noticed she was missing a little sooner.

no activity? I hope this is a good sign and not a bad one.

Tx all for putting up with my jabber today.

You all are angels. my God bless each and every one of you.

LE thinks he is getting help because LE stated that JS had little cash. My guess is they already found out TS withdraw history so knew if she had any cash on her, they know how much they spent at Walmart using the credit card and what they bought. It was stated it was used one time so clearly no cash advances at an ATM machine. They probably have his banking records also.

This is why LE believes someone is helping him and without the car being spotted by now this is leading LE to really believe he is being helped.

I only wish we could point LE to the case of Rochelle, remember for those that know how her car went missing for what 9 days? It was parked at a university with 3 parking tickets while she was deceased in the car.

The car has to be in a garage somewhere or ditched over a mountain side, lake or whatever. This is what LE is thinking also which brings them back to someone is helping him.

The only person that would do that is a Mother or someone who is being threatened by him (ransom, loved one also being held by him) but even this, I cannot imagine a person not some way alerting the police.

Do we have a specific COD on the mom yet?

I have the feeling he isn't going to kill her, IMO he thinks he's in love. :sick:

I don't think this is the case because if so he would have bought a better tent prior to when he did. Unless it was done just to throw of LE.

Knowing now that the family confronted Tina about the relationship between JE and Brittany and that they claim to have called CPS literally the day her postings take such a dark and fatal tone, and the timing of her death and her missing work.... I don't think it was planned much in advance at all.

Not to be disgusting, but there is little way to avoid it, I don't think he wanted to kill Tina as long as she let him be there and do what he was doing with Brittany. She was paying the bills, giving him the cover of an adult relationship, and probably stroking his ego if there was sense of jealousy and bickering going on in the household.

The confrontation from the family seems to have been the catalyst to this from what I can see.

That's possible too. I noticed that she doesn't really start saying (hcb)ily until around June, which would be around the time her Mom met him online. It seems like he may have been "courting" them both at the same time.

*Excuse me while I :sick:*

I'll have to take a look at the comments on my phone (iphone)...after work ofcourse. ;-)

I got that feeling too. And he moved in the the house in October. At the same time she became heart broken with the "HCB" including a broken heart with it </3.

Did you go way back and notice that prior to the HCB thing showing up, she was quite obsessed with finding a boyfriend. Advertising herself as being single so hit her up.

Yeah, I think she confronted her daughter about something involving JS, she might have texted JS or the Mom contacted JS to tell him to stay the hell away and that she was going to call the police in the morning. JS came over and killed her! moo

JVM Show:

reporter: they went to bank in Salem trying to withdraw money using her Mom's card

Does anyone know a live link where we can watch the 8:30 presser?

is there an active video link of the wal mart coverage? BS clearly was looking at something, was it someone come in another door or what. Was BS aware of the camera, did she mouth something? I want to see the video because body language will give some clues.

WSLS just reported that the police chief has reported that the cooperation from MS and FB has improved a little bit over the last few hours but they are still going to press for more cooperation.

If BS disappeared on Friday after school, and nobody knew about it, and it was the weekend ...

And nobody found out BS was missing UNTIL Monday when LE went to her home for a "wellness check" (to see why her mom (TS) wasn't at work) and found TS's dead body -- and only then realized that BS was missing ...

No one (unless they had a time machine) could have posted an Amber Alert before Monday. It's just unfortunate that nobody noticed she was missing a little sooner.

I thought she wasn't in school on Friday.
Tina missed work on Friday and did not return calls.
Friend called the police who stopped by and there were no cars, no lights but not reason to think they needed to kick in the door on Sunday. When Tina did not show up for work again on Monday a coworker with a key let themselves in and found the body.

Tina's family said they confronted Tina that week, got to the local CPS office on Friday, Tina was suppose to call them when he was gone and she never called.

JVM Show:

reporter: they went to bank in Salem trying to withdraw money using her Mom's card

I'm taking that with a grain of salt but if true I notice the word "TRYING" my guess JS tried to withdraw more money then allowed or in account and the machine captured the card. Now he is SOL...what bank, where was the location?

I got that feeling too. And he moved in the the house in October. At the same time she became heart broken with the "HCB" including a broken heart with it </3.

Did you go way back and notice that prior to the HCB thing showing up, she was quite obsessed with finding a boyfriend. Advertising herself as being single so hit her up.

Yea I saw that too... and at the time I think she was 11. I saw something around spring time (not sure the exact month) when she mentions its her birthday and missing her brother.

fyi, if you go to m.myspace.com you can search for people and see their stream.

Thank you! I just read 30 pages, back to summer of 2009. BS seems to have gotten angry at life after her brother died. Then changed altogether again after JE moved in. Her attitude changed.

Also, she talked about getting in the hot tub with some hot guys in Summer 2009... She would have been 11. :eek:

I thought she was reported absent from school on Friday? Isn't that when they saw her and her mom shopping??
And about the 'dark' messages she left - do you think she may have been talking about her own family that was going to report her.
I'm beginning to think that mom was just not all there upstairs. She let way too much stuff go on that may have seem innocent to her, however, was just what JE wanted.

I thought she was reported absent from school on Friday? Isn't that when they saw her and her mom shopping??
And about the 'dark' messages she left - do you think she may have been talking about her own family that was going to report her.
I'm beginning to think that mom was just not all there upstairs. She let way too much stuff go on that may have seem innocent to her, however, was just what JE wanted.

Could be since the mom lost her son she started to give in to anything BS wanted. Afraid so to speak to make waves. You know how teens can be when they don't get their way. Perhaps BS said to mom when she was mad things like "I'll kill myself like (brother)" or "I'll run away'

Then I think he facebook comments to BS about drama was that TS was basically trying to say to daughter "Look I'm in pain and miss my son, your brother I don't need more drama so stop what you are doing and saying on FB" That is how I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz