GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
500 tips in
almost a week since last sighting
encourage public to be very vigilant -- needs assistance from the public - anything you have seen no matter how small
rep from NCMEC with them. photos being put on billboards in a number of states
Easely not 265 lbs. may have lost some weight - closer to 215 (?)

Regarding the size of the tent...back in thread 2, right around post 301, it was determined that the tent is a blue 10x13 dome tent.

In my opinion, that's a pretty big tent. It's advertised to sleep six, but I'd estimate that sleeping four adults would be more likely. The center height is only six feet, though, so a tall male would be inclined to stoop.

You can check Wal-Mart's website for tents...

lynn

Mr, Easly not as heavy.... only 250 lbs

Lishac23, I think you can so long as you paraphrase only and the MS is not set to private.

Showing a Picture of them... Very Sad....

Bring BS home JE bring her home to say good by to Mom and for Christmes

If you see this person he could have shaved or wearing wigs

Tina's sisters and cousin are begging JE to let BS come home for the funeral of Tina and Christmas. Showed a really loving pix from last week.

JE could of shaved beard off, wigs etc........change looks.

LE will not make the statement but the family's remarks leave little doubt that they believe Brittany left willingly.

Hopes in one spot.. hope not moving...

The speakers suck on this netbook so I had to stop taking notes. The last lady that talked must have been TS's sister because she really looked like her.
Was BS's Dad there?

Lishac23, I think you can so long as you paraphrase only and the MS is not set to private.

I think it is private. :banghead::banghead:

I was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts about the comments she was making in regard to BS? But not everyone can see them, so it makes it hard to discuss.

might be in a garage or someplace

not having any sightings is great concern

Extending the Amber alerts Past the 36 hour cut off times keep extending ever 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1