GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did LE say if JE & BS purchased the blue tent only on TS's CC? Did they purchase anything else? If they only purchased the tent I wonder why they didn't try to get food or other things while they had the chance.

I'm certain that at one of the pressers yesterday, it was mentioned that they also bought gatorade and water. I don't know if everything they bought was listed though.

I don't get why they bought such a small tent??
He is a big Boy...........

I'm thinking he didn't want to charge too much on that card and raise any suspicions. If they questioned him about having Tina's card and tried to call Tina to verify that she knew he had it, maybe he was afraid what would happen when she didn't answer the phone.

Also Dodge Neons have fold down rear seats that go into the trunk for about a flat surface of 5 and a 1/2 feet... Could have slept there... Warmer too...

I sure hope they find this girl. I think if she had a crush on this guy, she would have told some of her friends. Young girls usually tell stuff like that I think.

I saw some pictures of her on Tampa Bay's 10 news site and she was very well developed for a 12 year old. She does not look 12 in a couple of those pics. I am not sure how the news site got them or if they have been posted before, I just saw them today. She is really a cute little girl and I hope she is found safe. If she did go willingly I bet she has found out real quick it is not that much fun anymore. As someone else said, girls this age are used to talking/texting their friends etc and is not allowed now. I also saw the walmart photo and she looks sad in that pic to me.

I wonder if anyone has gone into Brittany's house to see what of hers is missing? Or interviewed her closest girlfriend who spent a lot of time in her room and knew what was in her closet. Maybe take pics and ask these girls what's missing?
bathing suit being gone vs snow parka is a big difference

You can hear all the Press discussing what they have heard

Can't see Press only flags.... but you can hear them... lot of the word very Brutal??? do not where it fits though....

I hope she did not witness or take part in her mothers murder.

Have we heard if Britany had any issues after her brothers death???
Should of had counseling?

Some Press Guys wife is going to get a B**b Job, LOL

24 hour, operation 500 tips, emails. been one week, still no sighting, very conserned, sightings in florida not pan out,

TIA to everyone for the presser coverage....

My memo to management about getting a TV was some how mis-filed.

Public keep Eyes open please call anything you see call!!! Fed, State and Local National center missing children with Bill board NC AL FL Ohio Bill boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1