GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better idea...I was going to say an SOS pad gets it off! LOL That's how I would remove it from my hand when I was in my "write on my arms and hands" phase!

Nail polish remover works quite nice too! Waves to fellow hand- note writers!
:dance:

Apparently after leaving walmart he attempted to withdraw cash....must not have figured out pin as he was unsuccessful

A poster said in the last thread that they thought one of the pics of Easley came from an ATM.

If this were credible,I would think they would say which bank and WHERE ?...just saying:banghead:
There was a pic of Easley posted on here last night and someone said that it looked like it was ATM camera photo. Something about her husband or herself once worked at a bank and was familiar with what those photos looked like. In the pic, JE looked like he had the same shirt on as from the walmart photo.

I got the AA via e-mail and text last night. It's also up on an electronic billboard a few blocks from my neighborhood. But, on the billboard, they put the car license tag, but nothing about it being a VA tag. If I didn't already know about this case, I would just assume it's a car with a FL tag they are looking for.

I don't know who to contact to get this updated. Any ideas?

In this area KY/OH the signs are managed by Artimis. Just checked that too - nothing and all the signs are basically free - and could have this amber alert on them. Grrrrrr. http://www.artimis.org/dmsaccess.html

Was away from the computer for a little bit.....did the Florence, AL sighting (at Rite Aid) prove to be credible?

I wish LE would say why the idea of Florida is so much of a possibility...if there is real reason to think they went there. I think they could almost anywhere, but they really seem to be thinking they are in the Southeast.

I think in a case this dangerous and active, LE needs to give out whatever info they safely can...people in other states may not be vigilant, if they think they are in Florida, or only in those specified states...

Sorry trying to catch up. what state was that in? I know here in FL it has been all over our news.

OK that sounded dumb, the story in general has been all over the news, I was just wondering the state for the bank siteing! thanks!

They never said where or what state. But I'll listen to it again.

I wonder if he knows where there is a abandon house to stay put for a few weeks, being he is a landscaper?

Prayers they find her tonight. :prayer:

They never said where or what state. But I'll listen to it again.

I wonder if he knows where there is a abandon house to stay put for a few weeks, being he is a landscaper?

Prayers they find her tonight. :prayer:
This case was in the news this am in Florida and to be on the lookout.Also being mentioned he had purchased a tent. My thoughts went to.. He has ties in Florida, is a landscaper, most that know Fl have been to the Keys at least once. It's very laid back down there and easy to fit in. Not to mention the weather is mild compared to everywhere else. A tent is doable.

I am in Dayton, so I don't get any of those channels (I don't think, anyway...possibly WXIX?) but I would be more than happy to call in if I can find a number.

It is an online chat - you just have to sign up (not sure if you can chat as a guest?) I searched the site and all I found was this line: Plus, you can chat with Tricia Macke and Dan Carroll on the front page of FOX19.com.
So, guess at ten if anyone is bored jump on fox19.com (WXIX) and lets see if we can at least get them to cover the story. Maybe the other stations will pick up on their lead? :waitasec:

They seem pretty confident he doesn't have access to funds, I am wondering if the balance was low.

I know this is stupid but I wish they would have put in some money in the account so she could eat and have a warm place to be in. I'm so worried.

It is an online chat - you just have to sign up (not sure if you can chat as a guest?) I searched the site and all I found was this line: Plus, you can chat with Tricia Macke and Dan Carroll on the front page of FOX19.com.
So, guess at ten if anyone is bored jump on fox19.com (WXIX) and lets see if we can at least get them to cover the story. Maybe the other stations will pick up on their lead? :waitasec:

I'll see if I can figure it out. I did find a brief mention of the story tucked away towards the bottom of the page, but it's from the AP and mentions nothing about Ohio doing anything.

I hope all of those LE agencies down throughout the SE are alert to other small crimes that may be occurring...food theft from grocery stores, gas and go without paying, theft of outerwear, etc...

This case was in the news this am in Florida and to be on the lookout.Also being mentioned he had purchased a tent. My thoughts went to.. He has ties in Florida, is a landscaper, most that know Fl have been to the Keys at least once. It's very laid back down there and easy to fit in. Not to mention the weather is mild compared to everywhere else. A tent is doable.

Out of all of the states he could've gone, Florida would certainly be the easiest of which to live off the land and forage for food and juice on fruit farms.

In addition to eating, they could each get a bushel basket, steal food straight off the plants in the middle of the night, and sell it for cash.

Apparently after leaving walmart he attempted to withdraw cash....must not have figured out pin as he was unsuccessful

Many moons ago I worked at a bank and on the third incorrect try on the PIN the card was captured by the machine and the customer had to contact their bank to get a new card. If he didn't know this he may have lost the card. LE would have this info.

Brittany Mae Smith Involved with Mom's Beau?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/08/earlyshow/main7129593.shtml

This type of reporting makes me so angry.
She is a twelve year old kidnapping victim.
And that is a best case scenario.
She is not a 27 years old who snagged moms online lover and ran off to mexico.
If she lives through this ordeal she will have to deal with this type of stigma without CBS helping perpetuate the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz