GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how big of a part her dad played in her life? Did he know her mom had allowed this creep to move in and if so was he ok with it? He could have run a background check on him if he was aware I would think. Not blaming anyone, just thinking outloud.

I am married to a police chief, and he has always told me that it is a huge no-no to run a background check on anyone for personal reasons. It is an infraction that could jeapordize a police officer's career.

Every background check must be accompanied by documentation of a legitimate call or complaint, such as a traffic stop for a reason other than a background check or an investigation of an alledged crime. If this man did not have any kind of infraction in the district that the father works, the father has no lawful authority to use his department's database to check him out.

I wonder if anyone is familiar enough with what items were in the home before the abduction? Pawn shops are open on Saturdays. If mom had electronics, tools, jewlrey etc. JE may have been able to obtain some cash. For the life of me I can't imagine them camping in the cold. He may have tried it but can almost bet it didn't last long. If he had $$$ my guess is he went far west. Mom's car could have been ditched in a busy parking lot and bus tickets could have gotten them cross country. There is more attention now but over the weekend they may have been able to go a long way without notice. Does anyone know if JE had friends or family on the west coast?

WOW...Good thinking..He could have brought her jewelry to a pawn shop.

Noticed that on my way to richmond wensday that I didnt see any Amber alert signs going south to richmond,or north coming back . I am 45 minutes north of Richmond.

From the time we draw breath we have a will...we do not always make the correct/best choices but whatever choices we make we do it willingly or willfully. A 12 year old can not be trusted to make the best choices but that does not prevent them from making them. I prefer to believe that JE managed to intimidate, bully, persuade, coerce or cajole BS to accompany him in his flight, blissfully unaware her mother lay dead in the family home. BUT I have toyed with the possiblity that BS was perfectly aware of her mother's demise and made a conscious decision to leave with JE. I have even entertained the possiblity that it was she who may have caused her mother harm and JE swept her away to protect her. I have wondered if the two of them committed this act together and ran like the wind. None of these are out of the realm of possiblities... a 14 year old boy in Naples, FL killed both his parents today as they lay in their bed...that said - I still think JE should be hung by the testicles when caught and he WILL be caught. BS will be...no, already is, a casualty. Whether it is physical, mental or emotional remains to be seen.
:clap::clap::clap:You must have read my mind. A thanks wasn't enough.

Noticed that on my way to richmond wensday that I didnt see any Amber alret signs going south to richmond,or north coming back . I am 45 minutes north of Richmond.

NC had NONE on Wednesday, and I'm talking 40, 85, and intersection of 95 and 40.

I didn't find out about this case until my Dad mentioned it. I also get Amber Alerts via text, haven't gotten one of those either.

At the beginning of the week, I had high hopes that this would be resolved quickly. Whether she willing participated in this, or how deeply involved she may be; she is still 12 and is a child, regardless of what her body may look like. At this point, I'm not feeling hopeful and pray I am wrong. Its been too cold without any sighting or any type of activity from either of them. Logically, I know what statistics are saying right about now. My hopes at this point are: someone is helping them, that Elizabeth Smart survived as did Shasta Groene, or more somberly that she is dead and not suffering at the hands of a sicko.

mentioned some where that he had lived at one time in kill devil Hills NC...i am in va beach and now for a fact that a lot of cheeper hotels rent out by the week or month in off season....lots of homeless and drug addicts etc...place like outer banks would be very quiet this time of year....

I am so worried this will turn into an Aja Johnson case...mother killed by live in, abducts child who he kills and then kills himself.

I truly hope JE will do as Brittany's family is begging him to do...Drop Brittany off somewhere safe..please bring her home...I truly hope he would do that if he truly does love Brittany...twisted sick love but would show he wouldn't harm her...I only pray this family will not have to bury Brittany alongside her mother...Please Lord, watch over Brittany and give this man a conscience and bring her home...JMHO

Where is Brittany?

Address History
1 in Albertville, AL
1 in Grant, AL
1 in Wilmington, NC
3 in Ayden, NC
View MoreAliases
Jeffrey Scott Easley
Jeffrey S Easley
Jeffrey Easley
Jefrey Scott
View More Relatives
J. G. Easley (altered to protect name)

from Publicsearch.com

NC had NONE on Wednesday, and I'm talking 40, 85, and intersection of 95 and 40.

I didn't find out about this case until my Dad mentioned it. I also get Amber Alerts via text, haven't gotten one of those either.

My dear bf travelled from Wilmington to Raleigh yesterday and there were no AA's of any kind on any of the signs.

This burns me :furious:. I think NC should have AA's for BS since Easley has ties to two very 'different' towns in the state. MOO

wm

In Florida, it seems like all our signs are continuously monopolized by Silver Alerts. At least in my area. That said, I haven't been on US 19 in a few days and that's where most of the digital signs are.

mentioned some where that he had lived at one time in kill devil Hills NC...i am in va beach and now for a fact that a lot of cheeper hotels rent out by the week or month in off season....lots of homeless and drug addicts etc...place like outer banks would be very quiet this time of year....

Coming to the coast with a warrant is dumb in the off season. Our cops are so bored right now that they're doing crazy stuff. They're running every tag that comes in to town. Checking every door knob. Following people everywhere. They caught a PI the other day that was working.

So, I hope that is what he is doing!

I've mentioned this a few times already,is close to his hometown,lots of vacant homes this time of year and alot have garages where a car could be hidden,also i keep checking thes outer banks traffic cams as often as i can.:banghead:

http://www.outerbanks.net/webcams

This looks a lot like her!!!

Attachments

• Arrest on I 94.bmp
    554.4 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors