GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if they were going to canada.....WI to MINNI is the easiest way to get there...

Yes, but they still need passports to cross the border. I'm thinking that will prevent them from legally crossing the border. (Not that that will necessarily stop him/them.) Remember, too, that's it's much colder up here. (I'm a 5.5 hr drive from Minneapolis/St. Paul.)

I can't seem to understand why there is such focus on a few states (South and East) when there have been no confirmed sightings. I just don't get it. They possibly had over 2 days to travel before anyone even knew TS was dead and BS was missing. In 2 days they could be here in Texas! I just hope JE isn't on the other side of the country laughing his butt off because everyone is so focused on a few states. There has been nothing on our news here in West Texas (other than Nancy Grace, etc.) and the city where I live is the path so many people take from the East to get to LA (1-40 and Route 66). I just wish this story had more national coverage.

LE may have been talking to JE's friends and have been given information that leads them to believe the two are headed a certain way. LE never tells the public everything they have found out as it can ruin any leads they may have.

Would they both have southern accents?
Just thinking out loud, up north that would give them away real quick.
My friend was from Charlotte, N.C. and he talked so funny to me.
I always laughed at his 'itty bitty' comments.
We just do not have the
same sayings up here in PittsburghESE.

Been catching up, so I want to post a few things, if posted previous, please forgive. Still need to read #3.

Easley is originally from Marshall County and still has family members in the area. He recently lived in Albertville and Guntersville. Authorities in Marshall, Jackson and DeKalb Counties have been notified to be on the lookout in case he decides to return home.

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/st...-For-Girls-Return/uuCEioHcQEi7U3gLm2iQBA.cspx

I wonder if he was living with his father or mother...or near one of them prior to moving in with TS?

He was married to the second wife from 2005-09. I have found addys for her in Guntersville, AL. One addy was very, very remote and the house looked like a modular or mobile home....at the end of a very narrow road covered by thick woods and brush... I wouldn't want to drive that road at night!! Surprised it was available for a "street view". Also, found a fairly new townhouse addy.
https://www.lookupanyone.com/result...&qn=easley&qs=AL&searchform=name&focusfirst=1

This has me more pizzed than the spoiler not being reported.

Not only has weight changed, but his height is now 6'2 vs the original 5'11 that has been reported. As far as I know, this has NEVER been mentioned in the media....just that they have new posters!!!

What scares me too is the fact he has lost so much weight? Is there the possibility he is using meth? Makes for a very angry and paranoid person on top of the aggressive personality he is stated as having!!! Just speculating, but could this be part of the working out and if so...was he giving it to Britt also?

You'll need to scroll down a little:
http://www.roanokecountyva.gov/Departments/PublicInformationOffice/AFindBrittanyMaeSmith/

O/T Alert: Jury in Elizabeth Smart case has reached a verdict. HLN covering.

We just do not have the

Heaven's yehhhesss.

Especially if he is from Ayden. He'll have a fairly distinct eastern NC accent.

Outside of websleuths and the news which no one I know watches most people dont know anything other then there is an amber alert. They dont know her mother was found dead or she is with a 32 year old. No sence of panic at all.

I Think all nice nice stopped towards Brittany once all this was set into motion. I do think Brittany is scared and doing what she is told. He doesnt have to pretend to care anymore to get what he wants.
He likes to abuse woman. We should not be looking at Brittany like she and her Boyfriend murdered her mother. The Boyfriend murdered her mother because he was getting caught abusing her daughter.

He didnt wait for the shoe to drop with an arrest for that he took off with the one he thinks is to blame. He could have ran off with brittany leaving the mom alive if Brittany was willing to go . IMO
I also think he planned it out after the Thanksgiving issues.

JE has a record so my guess is LE thinks he is getting help from someone else that hates LE and rules just like JE.
BS is a commodity to JE, he doesn't love her.
What scares me is to save his own butt, he could sell her, or give someone
'privleges' with her in exchange for rent and food.

For those that has MS and saw the MS pages, did anyone poke out like another jail bird?
No names! Just wondering.

BBM This is one scenarios that has me scared and somewhat sleepless.
Praying there is no *advertiser censored* ring either or he doesn't have the "john" experience. She could be with someone else after he took his own favors and let someone else have her while he booked!

I can't seem to understand why there is such focus on a few states (South and East) when there have been no confirmed sightings. I just don't get it. They possibly had over 2 days to travel before anyone even knew TS was dead and BS was missing. In 2 days they could be here in Texas! I just hope JE isn't on the other side of the country laughing his butt off because everyone is so focused on a few states. There has been nothing on our news here in West Texas (other than Nancy Grace, etc.) and the city where I live is the path so many people take from the East to get to LA (1-40 and Route 66). I just wish this story had more national coverage.

I live in the SW also, and just pray he doesn't try or go into MX. There is so much CR*P going on there and it's really not safe for anyone, imo. Nor if they are heading further west....like a warmer Rte. 20 or Rte. 10 east/west route....that even NM or AZ would be safe. The cartels are looking for young American girls too!!!!

Yes, but they still need passports to cross the border. I'm thinking that will prevent them from legally crossing the border. (Not that that will necessarily stop him/them.) Remember, too, that's it's much colder up here. (I'm a 5.5 hr drive from Minneapolis/St. Paul.)

True, I know of Hunters who do it all the time in 1999, you go up Hwy 61 like you are going up to Grand Portage, the take Co RD 17 to Partridage Falls RD, Follow it all the way over the river into Canada, No boarder Crossing there. Middle of woods...Le Verendreye Forest.. Canada.

Then Again after 911 I bet everything has Changed allot up there....

It is not hard to get into canada....i go every summer. In fact the first time they did not even check our passports and I had my 4 year old daughter with me:0 I think as of this summer you have to have a passport if driving but before this year you did not. If there is just one adult with a child you are suppose to provide a letter from the other parent.....but they varify the letter I have no clue. they do take down your licence plate number, and ask where you are going and why.......now coming back in the us is a whole other story.

O/T Brian David Mitchell in Elizabeth Smart case ...jury coming in!

We just do not have the

I would imagine they would, especially if they have grew-up in the area or down South. I lived in California until I was 12 years old, and after a year of being in Salem, all my friends said they could tell I had developed an accent. He definitely looks like the type ( this is me stereotyping ) that would carry one.

I would imagine they would, especially if they have grew-up in the area or down South. I lived in California until I was 12 years old, and after a year of being in Salem, all my friends said they could tell I had developed an accent. He definitely looks like the type ( this is me stereotyping ) that would carry one.

His pictures just about scream "redneck!"

I'm just keeping an eye out for any news stories and I took a look at this Roanoke Virgina news site
http://www2.wsls.com/news/

I am livid. :furious: There is not one mention of Brittany except for that little box that tells you most read previous stories thingy.

I think LE needs to pay a lot of attention to any reports of stolen boats from marinas in AL, FL, VA, GA, and MI. If JE has any experience with fishing offshore, he could probably navigate a boat pretty easily. They could be seeking a warm, international climate and that'd be a heck of a lot easier than trying to get through the borders of Canada and Mexico if they're not prepared to do a lot of hiking, running, and bullet-dodging.

Compared to WDBJ, WSLS has done a cr@p job of covering Brittany's story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay