GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my personal opinion!!

I think that Flyer with him on it they are posting does not look much like him in the Wal-Mart photo...

Actual if I had that Flyer of him in my hand and him from the Wal-Mart Photo walked up to me I would Look and say NO not the guy in the Flyer...

My friend who lives in Alabama was saying something about this last night. She said the picture she has seen looks nothing like the recent photos I showed her of him. She said she would think they were two different people if she was to compare them.

Roanoke County Police plan to hold a press conference at 3:30 p.m. Friday. Investigators will update the case at that time. There's also a chance they will release the actual surveillance video from the Salem Wal-mart
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj-amber-alert-issued-for-missing-120610,0,5737411.story

This is so frustrating. I understand sometimes they have to hold things to avoid messing up the investigation, but when it comes to this case, the public needs all the pictures/videos they have that will help us determine if we spot either of them !

Also if you look to the west of that right across the Mississippi line in Iuka there are a lot of empty cabins and vacation homes. This is the Pickwick Dam area. I have a lot of friends and relatves with cabins there and this time of year most of the people I know arent using them. Just a thought on where they could hide fairley easy.

The collage pictures of the two of them together are really creepy.

Collage of BS and TS's case...from FB

FINALLY SOMEONE USED A LOT OF THE PHOTOS !!!!!

There's still some decent ones of him on his MySpace through that application, especially one of a close-up of his eye color and face. There's some close-ups of Brittany as well because one thing I noticed in them ( they were more clear ) were the shape of her eyebrows.

He looks TOTALLY different after losing weight.

Has anyone seen any pictures of Easley with Brittany's mom? All the pics we've seen of Easley and Brittany seem to be at his lower weight. I'm curious as to his weight at the beginning of his relationship with Tina.

Not to be mean..................... but from those picture... this guy looks like he only owns two shirts...LOL

The original photo where he carries more weight may have been a DMV photo...or maybe a booking photo from one of the times he got into trouble.

Has anyone seen any pictures of Easley with Brittany's mom? All the pics we've seen of Easley and Brittany seem to be at his lower weight. I'm curious as to his weight at the beginning of his relationship with Tina.

I think a previous poster was correct when they said his target all along was probably Brittany. He met mom, probably had a slight interest, then she shared pictures of her family, and - BINGO! He saw BS and was a goner. IMHO. :twocents:

FINALLY SOMEONE USED A LOT OF THE PHOTOS !!!!!

There's still some decent ones of him on his MySpace through that application, especially one of a close-up of his eye color and face. There's some close-ups of Brittany as well because one thing I noticed in them ( they were more clear ) were the shape of her eyebrows.

He looks TOTALLY different after losing weight.

The Center for Missing and Exploited Children need to update his description on their poster.

If he was heading back to a familiar place around Guntersville (maybe Bankhead National Forest?) then I kind of doubt he would head west to Florence. I hope I'm wrong and it's him.

I don't live too far from Guntersville and it's a little warmer today but it was bitterly cold this morning and it's supposed to get very cold with maybe some snow starting Sunday.

I feel uncomfortable looking at the pictures of him and BS. Had I been her mom, I would have picked up on that right away. This is probably the same feeling her family got - just too cozy to suit me.

I feel uncomfortable looking at the pictures of him and BS. Had I been her mom, I would have picked up on that right away.

Someone is behind the camera, that is the part that dumbfounds me.
A man you just met being this friendly and interested in a preteen he just met should set off every alarm in your body. Clearly it did for the extended family that met him. I wonder if Tina knew she was in trouble as soon as she got there and was just trying to navigate it or if she really bought this? The pictures and the myspace/facebook presence seem to say she was fairly clueless until recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran