GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other night when I was babysitting I had switched it over to Nancy Grace to see if they had any new leads on Brittany. One of the kids who is 12 years old and also female commented when she saw Brittany on the TV and said "She does not look 12 years old. She looks like she's 16" and said it more than once.

I'm not saying she looked 21 years old at all but am just making point that someone else who is a kid also thought she was older.

Fake ID? What was she buying? If she was with him, then he could buy alcohol, cigarettes, etc. I used a fake ID as a teen to buy beer but that's because I wasn't with anyone old enough to buy it. This doesn't make sense.

Fake ID? What was she buying? If she was with him, then he could buy alcohol, cigarettes, etc. I used a fake ID as a teen to buy beer but that's because I wasn't with anyone old enough to buy it. This doesn't make sense.

Exactly, I hope this "Mike" person from the report is not someone just trying to get themselves in the news.

Amber Alert issued for missing 12 yr. old | WSLS 10 Dec 6, 2010 ... Police believe Brittany Smith was abducted by Jeffrey Easley. Police have found the red Chevy Blazer and are now looking for a 2005 Silver ...
www2.wsls.com/.../amber-alert-issued-missing-12-yr-old-ar-698326/ - Cached

Gizmo, I was talking about the 2000 Chevy Blazer, not the 2005 Dodge Neon. Hope that helps... ;)

a) this is baloney by someone enjoying being interviewed and embelishing

or

b) she was provided with a fake ID by someone trying to earn her trust and her esteem

or

c) she somehow or another had a fake ID unrelated to JE for the purpose of trying to buy cigarettes.

a) this is baloney by someone enjoying being interviewed and embelishing

or

b) she was provided with a fake ID by someone trying to earn her trust and her esteem

or

c) she somehow or another had a fake ID unrelated to JE for the purpose of trying to buy cigarettes.

None of which make her deserving of anything that may have happened to her during this whole tragedy.

She doesn't appear to be lovey dovey with him that night. Store clerk may have sold her something that he now realizes he shouldn't have and therefore says she has a fake id. She may have come in the store without JE on occassion and purchased smokes or beer. Or maybe this store clerk is just full of it and looking for his moment in the spotlight.

The fake ID story is disturbing and I agree, it makes absolutely no sense...unless she goes in there w/o JE...but then she'd have to walk. How far is it from her house? Or, perhaps JE has sent her in before? Any 12 year old with a fake ID is just beyond my comprehension.

OT, but Jean Berlinghoff's dad is on JVM right now. Amazingly, it was her COUSIN that lives in SF that spotted them and then called LE while following.

lovey dove and fake ID's for 12 year old????

i wonder if le found any fake id in bs's belongings either at home or in sf...and if je had a fake id too... it didnt show bs purchasing anything at the am in the video. so i wonder if the am is trying not to get fined for selling cigs or booze to a minor at some time prior? hopefully le will comment on the fake id...if she wasnt found with one then i dont think i will be putting much weight in what this clerk is reporting...moo

could he of gotten her fake ID to get him stuff at store for him (them) like smokes when he didn't want to leave the house???

<modsnip> Brittany is being released to her relatives. She is not being held. Obviously, the police do not believe that she has done anything wrong.

he could have gotten them fake id's for when they ran off... not saying that she knew his plans...but he did :/

Looks like JE had plans for BS all along.......fake ID and trying it out .......getting her ready for CA??? Could he of plaanned all this for awhile???

could he of gotten her fake ID to get him stuff at store for him (them) like smokes when he didn't want to leave the house???

Oh great. We figured he was a freak beyond a doubt for the whole obsession with a 12 yr old. Too add to it he was unemployed and now guessing too lazy to get of TS's couch to go buy his snuff thus sending a kid to get it for him. Who does snuff anyways?!?! Isn't that the stuff our grandparents did back in the old days that made their teeth black and gums rot? Total loser!

Oh great. We figured he was a freak beyond a doubt for the whole obsession with a 12 yr old. Too add to it he was unemployed and now guessing too lazy to get of TS's couch to go buy his snuff thus sending a kid to get it for him. Who does snuff anyways?!?! Isn't that the stuff our grandparents did back in the old days that made their teeth black and gums rot? Total loser!

i think he bought snuss...its different/new...fwiw...still disgusting :) moo

I watched the video several times and think that the guy in the cap and jacket was driving TS's vehicle in the video. Then the red SUV pulls up immediately after TS's vehicle.

Brittany goes out of camera range until almost at the end of the video. The two guys are acting very suspicious, and Brittany was acting very nervous and was peobably afraid.

I suppose I am just a very suspicious person because to me it seems as if they might be going to rob the store. The rug could have been caught in the door to be sure the door could easily be pushed on exit of the store. The movements in the store seem too hurried and spazzed out to be normal, IMO. I think when the two gave up on the plan to rob was when the older guy came in the store.

Why would there be all that hurried movement in the store for JE to just buy two cans of (whatever) that was behind the counter all along?

I firmly believe that the murder had already happened and that TS's vehicle was at that store having pulled up immediately before the SUV.

Just me and my opinions and even I am sick of my opinions, LOL. I want to know what happened to Tina Smith now that Brittany is home safe.

I am still thanking God that Brittany is safe.

ETA: This was written when the first tape was out. I was wrong in my speculation on the first vehicle. I understand the first vehicle I saw was not TS's, but was the vehicle of the guy in the cap and jacket.

I am just blown away by this ! Such a sleezy scrunge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1