GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is it? Never heard of it! god I'm getting old.

its something called "snuss" i think its made by camel...i think its a cross between snuff and chew...idk, its some little pack of stuff that you put in your mouth...i work with someone who uses it...lol :)

I watched the video several times and think that the guy in the cap and jacket was driving TS's vehicle in the video. Then the red SUV pulls up immediately after TS's vehicle.

Brittany goes out of camera range until almost at the end of the video. The two guys are acting very suspicious, and Brittany was acting very nervous and was peobably afraid.

I suppose I am just a very suspicious person because to me it seems as if they might be going to rob the store. The rug could have been caught in the door to be sure the door could easily be pushed on exit of the store. The movements in the store seem too hurried and spazzed out to be normal, IMO. I think when the two gave up on the plan to rob was when the older guy came in the store.

Why would there be all that hurried movement in the store for JE to just buy two cans of (whatever) that was behind the counter all along?

I firmly believe that the murder had already happened and that TS's vehicle was at that store having pulled up immediately before the SUV.

Just me and my opinions and even I am sick of my opinions, LOL. I want to know what happened to Tina Smith now that Brittany is home safe.

I am still thanking God that Brittany is safe.

Watch the video here:

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj-store-employee-says-brittany-s-121310,0,2827405.story?track=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

**The video at the bottom of the page. You will hear a store employee giving commentary as they watch the surveillance video. She mentions the other person pulling up in a purple car.**

I watched the video several times and think that the guy in the cap and jacket was driving TS's vehicle in the video. Then the red SUV pulls up immediately after TS's vehicle.

Brittany goes out of camera range until almost at the end of the video. The two guys are acting very suspicious, and Brittany was acting very nervous and was peobably afraid.

I suppose I am just a very suspicious person because to me it seems as if they might be going to rob the store. The rug could have been caught in the door to be sure the door could easily be pushed on exit of the store. The movements in the store seem too hurried and spazzed out to be normal, IMO. I think when the two gave up on the plan to rob was when the older guy came in the store.

Why would there be all that hurried movement in the store for JE to just buy two cans of (whatever) that was behind the counter all along?

I firmly believe that the murder had already happened and that TS's vehicle was at that store having pulled up immediately before the SUV.

Just me and my opinions and even I am sick of my opinions, LOL. I want to know what happened to Tina Smith now that Brittany is home safe.

I am still thanking God that Brittany is safe.

I think it's the purple dodge Status that was later filmed be towed away. I watched the video a few more times and zoomed in. From my monitor it looks purple.

Gizmo, I was talking about the 2000 Chevy Blazer, not the 2005 Dodge Neon. Hope that helps... ;)

Yes, I know. I went in search of a post from LE or MSM that identified the SUV as a Blazer. I know several people were asking about the model.

It had to be cold out.......guy had hat and jacket on zipped up.......

The tape is not really working well for me....But when they walk to the cooler and talk to that guy that look like some kind deal went down.

Another thing that I just noticed from the Apple Market surveillance video. When JE is paying, he flexes his right hand like it's hurting.

horrible thought just jumped into my mind - what if he gave the other dude(s) the car for helping with the murder????

BTW - our hero is on now!

Watch the video here:

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj-store-employee-says-brittany-s-121310,0,2827405.story?track=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

**The video at the bottom of the page. You will hear a store employee giving commentary as they watch the surveillance video. She mentions the other person pulling up in a purple car.**

I believe it is the female news commentator who is talking as the surveillance video plays. The written news story script underneath the video has the exact same words as the spoken words in the video.

This woman who found her and is telling the story is giving me the chills. MY GOD! I take back everything I said after hearing her account and I dont' think Brittany left willingly.

This woman who found her and is telling the story is giving me the chills. MY GOD! I take back everything I said after hearing her account and I dont' think Brittany left willingly.

Is this on Nancy Grace? If so, I need to watch the replay at 10pm.

Would it be possible to recap for those who don't have access to the coverage on tv?

I didn't read everyone's post so forgive me if someone else suggest this but I think JE sold his SUV and they met at this store to seal the deal. That is why only $10.00 for gas to top it off for the new owner.

In the surveillance video commentary, you can hear the person say that JE purchased $10 of gas for the red SUV and the mystery person purchased $12 of gas for the purple car.

Guys get it on Nancy Grace. Lots of good stuff. I am recapping right now.

Theresa was saying how she was out in the parking lot of Safeway and spotted Easely going into the store and Brittany on the ledge sitting outside the store. She goes on to say how Brittany appeared to be wet not soaking wet but it was misty cold out. She said that she and Brittany locked eyes & that she immediately knew something was up with this little girl & that it made the hair on her arms stick up. Theresa said she is good on reading people but could not get a read on Brittany so she went into the store and asked the clerk to call the police station. The officer gets on the phone Theresa tells him about the girl sitting outside saying something is up and that she saw on CNN about a little girl from Virginia who was missing and that her mother was murdered. The police officer says "Virginia? 'and she goes onto tell again about the seeing on CNN. The officers came and then Easely was arrested. Apparently Brittany locked eyes with her more than once and she just knew something was wrong.

As Nancy stated on the show it is almost like Brittany was pleading for help. I was getting choked up listening. After Theresa's account I do not think Brittany went willingly.

horrible thought just jumped into my mind - what if he gave the other dude(s) the car for helping with the murder????

BTW - our hero is on now!

You had this thought at the exact same time I had this horrible thought. Especially since there was supposedly another guy in that purple car....I thought the same thing, when someone just posted it looked like a deal went down. Those two guys may have done the deed for JE. That may explain why he really did not have very much money and they had to panhandle (allegedly) in SF. Been sitting here wondering if it was okay to post that thought actually.

Now I am thinking I saw Easley hand something to that guy when they walked to the back of the AM. Could he have been giving him a key to TS's house?

Watch the video here:

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj-stor...rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks, salvarenga! I corrected my post. I had watched the first video which was different from this one. It has since been taken down.

(also, salvarenga, thank you for sharing your story. You are a very brave and wise woman.)

I believe it is the female news commentator who is talking as the surveillance video plays. The written news story script underneath the video has the exact same words as the spoken words in the video.

Avalon, I thought this too, until I scrolled all the way down that page and there is actually another video and it seems like that newscaster is discussing the surveillance tape with the store clerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities