VA VA- Unidentified 12-year-old abducted in Spotsylvania, 4 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking like the lady in that video.Why is he riding around like that with flat tires? I asked my 10 year old son because is is very smart and very observant what he thought.He said he would be riding with flat tires if he was poor.I didn't think the area looked poor though.Is there a poor area around that area where the bike was found.I thought maybe he was visiting somewhere and the bike had not been ridden for awhile and the tires went flat and he was trying to ride it.He also could have found an abandoned bike and tried to bring it home.It's weird no one recognizes the boy or the bike.My son is probably right.He was poor.

Bike tires go flat pretty quickly when not in use. Maybe he was visiting a relative for the holiday and found the bike in their garage, and decided to go put air in the tires?

I don't think he was out riding the bike with flat tires---I think he was looking for a place to refill them. JMO Are there any gas stations near where he was abducted?

Wow what an interesting case. My gut says the boy may have been playing on his bike and dad got mad he went too far. Maybe he had a rule "you can only go two blocks" and the boy went too far? Maybe dad is even watching the news seeing this but doesn't want to get in trouble?

Wonder if LE has contacted local elementary schools and asked teachers for yearbooks and see if any of the kids stand out to the person who reported the crime. I don't think it's a traveler as typically you wouldn't let your child roam an unfamiliar place (unless they were visiting a relative and the relative had a child who knew the area and they went together).

Wow what an interesting case. My gut says the boy may have been playing on his bike and dad got mad he went too far. Maybe he had a rule "you can only go two blocks" and the boy went too far? Maybe dad is even watching the news seeing this but doesn't want to get in trouble?

Wonder if LE has contacted local elementary schools and asked teachers for yearbooks and see if any of the kids stand out to the person who reported the crime. I don't think it's a traveler as typically you wouldn't let your child roam an unfamiliar place (unless they were visiting a relative and the relative had a child who knew the area and they went together).

I too feel this is a "domestic" incident. To me, nothing else reasonably explains why nobody has reported a child missing in that area. Not coming forward, while irresponsible, can be explained. The bike....if you aren't going to come forward on this, then you aren't getting the bike back from LE, and perhaps it wasn't the boy's bike at all, as the story has always seemed to conflict about that.

Jmo

I'm with you- domestic.

And the whole theory about 'maybe they're illegals and afraid to report their child missing' just doesn't hold water with me. And I am not making a political statement here- just an observation from my experience in the health care system- 'undocumented/ illegals have no problem using the healthcare and legal / law enforcement systems- I seriously, seriously doubt a mother or father is just going to let someone get away with kidnapping their son for fear of being deported ten years down the road.

I think it would be good to go back and search surrounding states for a female child missing, now. People can be quite androgynous... my boys might have passed for girls at one point in their lives, and my daughter.. well shes under the age of 12 and already is 5' tall and 100 pounds.... she hasn't been 70 pounds for years, so I keep thinking "this child could be a 7 year old girl, not a 12 year old boy!"

JMO

I think it would be good to go back and search surrounding states for a female child missing, now. People can be quite androgynous... my boys might have passed for girls at one point in their lives, and my daughter.. well shes under the age of 12 and already is 5' tall and 100 pounds.... she hasn't been 70 pounds for years, so I keep thinking "this child could be a 7 year old girl, not a 12 year old boy!"

JMO

Good point, especially if she has a pageboy type haircut or hasn't hit puberty yet. From far away a girl could easily be mistaken as a boy.

Good point, especially if she has a pageboy type haircut or hasn't hit puberty yet. From far away a girl could easily be mistaken as a boy.

Or long hair down to the middle of the back like was reported here.

JMO

I have said from the get go that this very well could be a girl..im still thinking abduction as this would not be the first family to not report their child missing for whatever reason, since becoming a member here and reading what people are capable of doing to their children, at this point nothing would surprise me MOO

I personally don't think he was kidnapped.The father,step father,uncle or someone he probably knew just put his kid in the van.He could be a legal or illegal immigrant.Maybe,maybe not.I don't know.I feel maybe for some reason some one is afraid to come forward.Why I don't know.Maybe he just beat the he** out of his kid and now won't come forward because he has to now explain why this boy has bruises on him and social services will be called or it can be the father doesn't want mom (Ex wife )to know what happened.That he was that rough putting this kid in the van and someone thought he was being kidnapped..I think someones idea of checking year books in the area is very good.He apparently had his hair cut like Justin Beiber.He probably did go to school somewhere.I do think they need to let the police and this poor lady that witnessed this know this boy is ok.

I can't believe LE didn't have the witness sit with a sketch artist.

MY opinion is because no one IS missing.

Exactly the point. Its what I think of every single time I see this headline now. I have seen it three times at least in the last year or so(purposely skipped the rest, responding to this because of the page count).

All were boys between 9-13. I see absolutely no reason why these should be released as amber alerts either. I am probably younger then most here and I am scratching my head wondering why no one else has recalled a similar incident from their childhood. Which would be from watching one of your young friends receiving a certain amount of understanding by bring drug into a work vehicle right off their bicycle while being by wooped by a parent.

We had the same thing happen days after the Celis case as well. Some kid driven down by some mad as hell man in a van (same area as Celis) dragged the screaming kid into the vehicle took off. Again unidentified. Another young man getting his rear end beaten by a father that probably had to drop everything at work to track him down beat his butt and drag him to where he needs to be or should have been at.

The friends I saw it happen to no one would have called the cops if anyone had seen it, they were all work vehicles, and the families were not functional or very well off. This is in fact normal to some degree. This should be hung right next to the "report illegal guns" billboard on the interstate. "report illegal kidnappings" really?

Are we REALLY going there people? For reals? 4 srs?

If you can't say something nice don't? Yeah leavin it there.

So, its been stated in MSM (link upstream by me somewhere) that both the van and the child had were spotted earlier in the week...where exactly? What was the boy doing earlier during the week according to the witness reports? What time of day? Where was the van parked according to these witness accounts of spottings earlier in the week before the incident?

Hopefully the only "crime" here is that the father is growing weed, and because of that he hasn't called.

Praying this little boy is safe somewhere and alive. We have had some horrible storms here in Virginia, including the 4th of July and it tears me up inside to think this little boy could be laying in the weeds or ditch somewhere, pelted by all this torrential rain.

Maybe the child could have been living or staying with an elderly relative who has dementia. That could be a possible explanation why the child wasn't reported missing.

I am watching a Human Trafficking documentary on MSNBC. They are saying that domestic servants and factory workers are trafficked regularly in the US as young as the age of 7. That would explain why no one has said he's missing. It may have been his "owner" who came and reclaimed him. If that is the case, they would be desperate to keep their slavery under wraps and would go as far as abduction in broad daylight.

(Apologies if someone posted this theory already)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laznsher
Back