GUILTY VA - Yeardley Love, 22, UVA student, beaten to death, Charlottesville, May 2010 *civil trial 2022*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
G-d bless Yeardley Love...may she receive the justice she's so deserving of.

Straight out of the Casey Anthony playbook, eh?

Wonder if they'll have him dressed in a beanie with a propeller and short pants tomorrow?

Yep! My thoughts exactly.

Ok, So is it a fact that Yeardley slept with someone or is it speculation?

Prosecutors: George Huguely e-mail to Yeardley Love said, ‘I should have killed you’

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...e-killed-you/2012/02/02/gIQApUU7yQ_story.html

This article has a photo of GH. He does look much thinner. Wonder how the photographer managed to snap this one. I thought they were going to set up partitions or something so he wouldn't be seen doing the perp walk.

Thin or heavy, slumped down in his chair to look small and meek or standing tall at 6'2" - he still looks like a murderer to me.

I hope these words come back to bite him and the jury sees through the smoke and mirrors. There's nothing accidental about a man brutally beating a young girl to death!

MOO - speculation or not - they were not a couple any longer and that should make no difference whatsoever.

I see his face in the news in this too big suit and just want to throw up - his defense team is obviously telling him how to dress , making him look all vulnerable etc. Crap... He murdered a beautiful girl who had her whole life ahead of her because he couldn't and wouldn't control himself. May he rot!

Prosecutors: George Huguely e-mail to Yeardley Love said, ‘I should have killed you’

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...e-killed-you/2012/02/02/gIQApUU7yQ_story.html

This article has a photo of GH. He does look much thinner. Wonder how the photographer managed to snap this one. I thought they were going to set up partitions or something so he wouldn't be seen doing the perp walk.

those partitions came down yesterday after he walked in to court.

there were complaints that the average drug dealer, assault and battery defendent did not get that treatment, so i guess that's why it came down. preferential treatment and all

the tweets i have seen from court have used the term "hooked up with..." in reference to both of them seeing other people.

that term covers a whole range of things, kissing, etc., all the way to sex.

I get so mad every time I read about this. Who gives people the right to end another's life - who the hell do they think they are?

MOO - speculation or not - they were not a couple any longer and that should make no difference whatsoever.

I see his face in the news in this too big suit and just want to throw up - his defense team is obviously telling him how to dress , making him look all vulnerable etc. Crap... He murdered a beautiful girl who had her whole life ahead of her because he couldn't and wouldn't control himself. May he rot!

ITA. It seems they had an on again off again relationship, not a steady one. Regardless, it's still no reason to kill someone. I'm worried that the defense is going to take a victim blaming stance. Hopefully, the jury won't buy it.

It's just so sad what happened to Yeardley - just so sad and so tragic. I feel so sorry for her family and all of her friends who loved her. And I know details about her life before her death have to come out in court, but I don't like it! I just hate that the defense is trying to smear her. Who cares if she had other relationships or if she "hooked up" on occassion with another student - did she deserved to be murdered because of that? NO!!!! I know the defense isn't saying that outright, but they are sure trying to imply that Yeardley was not a good girl. UGH!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back