MISTRIAL Vanderbilt Rape Trial - Brandon Vandenburg and Cory Batey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:pullhair: Hurry up and finish Worrick, you are annoying me :lol:

omg it's ernest t. bass :floorlaugh:

first thing i thought of lol sorry........i had not looked at him before, do you know who i'm talking about tiger?

even the voice, just educated lol

omg it's ernest t. bass :floorlaugh:

first thing i thought of lol sorry........i had not looked at him before, do you know who i'm talking about tiger?

even the voice, just educated lol

:lol: I do thanks to my friend Google ;)

:floorlaugh: that just hit me so funny

omg i am just cracking up here

:laughing:

[video=youtube;MJUmIuc1X5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJUmIuc1X5s[/video]

:laughing:

omg i needed this.....just crying here lol

your honor i am so sorry i am laughing in your courtroom....lol.

I have no idea what this attorney's name is but will forever be known at Ernest T Bass to me, thanks to you Queenie! :lol:

he even looks like when andy had him all dressed up and took him to a cocktail party.....he was wearing a suit......

honestly if i was in that courtroom, i would have to excuse myself or i would be held in contempt

:floorlaugh:

I'm laughing so hard, I just chocked. :lol:

Forgot to post a photo of VandenBurg's attorney giving his argument for a mistrial

Screen_Shot_2015_06_15_at_4_13_48_PM.png

perfect! wonder if he brought his bag of rocks? lol

mr. bee walked by and is wondering if he should be concerned or should call someone......LOL

okay, collecting myself now......ahem.......

do we think the judge will decide today?

mr. bee walked by and is wondering if he should be concerned or should call someone......LOL

okay, collecting myself now......ahem.......

do we think the judge will decide today?

:lol: Poor Mr. Bee I can see him walking by while his Queen rolls around on the floor laughing

Not sure if the judge will rule today or not, I guess it depends on what information he reviewed during the long lunch hour.

Judge will review and render a decision hopefully by next Tuesday.

Court is adjourned.

sounds like by next tues...........

thank you so much for the laughs tiger.......it was awesome :D

looking forward to his decision.........

Will verdict stand in the high-profile Vanderbilt rape case?

WKRN web staff Published: June 14, 2015, 5:15 pm Updated: June 15, 2015, 4:32 pm cst

During Monday’s hearing, defense attorney Worrick Robinson outlined the case that jury foreman Todd Easter should have revealed during jury selection that he was a victim of sexual abuse.

Easter acknowledged that as a teen he was involved with an adult man in Sumner County who went to prison because of the incident. Easter attended the hearing in the company of his lawyer and took the stand.

The defense pointed out that Easter sat through two days of jury selection in which jurors were asked about 104 qualifying questions since he was the last juror selected.

(snip)
In response to the defense’s claims, prosecutors said Monday during the hearing that Easter did not consider himself a victim, saying if his previous case did not have a question of age of consent he would not have been considered a victim in the eyes of the state of Tennessee.

Their words echo a motion filed late last week by the prosecution saying Easter considered the 2000 sexual relationship in question to be consensual.

The defense then quoted portions of a victim impact statement by Easter’s mother that was filed during his case. His mother had described him as “scared,” but Easter stated he was instead just “heartbroken.”

“I feel like I was asked if I considered myself a victim, and I said no,” he said when asked about his jury selection.

much more at link: http://wkrn.com/2015/06/14/will-verdict-stand-in-the-high-profile-vanderbilt-rape-case/

todd-easter-2.jpg

Todd Easter testifying in court June 15, 2015

batey-vandenburg-june-15.jpg

Brandon Vandenburg (L) and Cory Batey (R) in court on June 15

Stacey Barchenger ‏@sbarchenger 9m9 minutes ago

Vandy rape trial juror pressed about being rape victim http://tnne.ws/1JQfIGN via @tennessean #vandytrial

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back